My Savior - Onew Oneshot (Angst)

SHINee and BTS One Shots

Life is a mischevious bastard sometimes. At any moment your life could be completly uprooted and left laying on the sidewalk like a piece of trash. At any moment everything could blow up in your face and no would be there to catch you when you fall flat on your face into a pile of fire ants. In much simpiler words, life loves making a fool of people. Why was life so cruel? Did you do something so wrong, so horrible that karma was stinging you at its highest capacity? Did the months of locking yourself in your father's office these past few months after his tragic death give your evil step mother time to your pack up your things and put them on the sidewalk? Just like that piece of trash.

The freezing cold of the typical Seoul night nipped at your skin but it didn't bother you because you were already dead inside. All the times your step mother would insult, hit, and try to wreck you down had carved a deeper hole into the fresh wound that was your beloved father's death. Her words, cruel and destroying, telling you it was your fault he was gone. If it wasn't for you he would be there with her and not in a hole in the ground six feet under. The nasty black and blue brusies that covered your entire body and face could not compare to the pain of an empty heart.

"Why am I even here? What is it that even keeps me here anymore?" Crying out softly, your hands covered your mouth but it didn't stop the horrendus sobs wracking your body. Hot tears slid down your cheeks but you didn't dare to wipe them. What would be the use of that anyways? They would always be replaced with fresh ones anyways. Loneliness was the only friend you had at this very moment. Without your dad, you were alone in the world. At the tender age of 13 your only older brother snuck out his window to never be seen again. His own selfish desire to pursue a career as an idol left you in the hell hole that was that dirty home. He had told you he would only be gone for a little. That he would come back before the sun arose but when you woke up that morning your brother had not returned. The only thing left of him was his room that to this day had been left untouched. The only people you could rely on had deserted you forever. You were at the mercy of that evil women who wanted all the wealth left from your father that you could not legally touch until you turned 18. In other words, you were abandoned, cold, soulless, and with nothing to your name but that small suitcase left out on the sidewalk next to you. "Appa, Jonghyun oppa why did you leave me here? Take me with you." You whispered, staring up into the starry sky. You wished with all of your might that those words would somehow reach them even though you knew they wouldn't. It was time to realize that you now only had yourself to rely on.

"What would Jonghyun say if he saw you like this __? What would dad say? They would tell you to be strong and to pick yourself off the ground." You stood on your feet and grabbed the handle of your purple rolling suitcase. It was now time to pick yourself up and move onto the next chapter of your life. "I will show them." You shouted into the darkness, a spark of determination flickered in your tearful hazel eyes. This very moment was not the end but only the very beginning of your life story. You would prove that one piece of trash can be turned into something great. That evil woman will not win this battle and you would be the one to come ontop. "I will show them that I am no longer that little scared girl who lost her place in the world! I will plow through life and make my own path! Just watch me!" And at that, with a suitcase in hand and a spark in your eye, the night became your new home.

Even though night was intimitidating to others, it became your calming place. Weeks on weeks passed by, you were trying to find a place to stay and a steady job to keep you from living off of the very little amount you had left in your savings account. In a matter of a week or two it would be empty so the dash to find a job was greater than before. Places around Seoul just weren't in the works of hiring a 17 year old girl with little to no job experience, but you would not give up; or so you thought. "Should I just give up?." Defeat had finally caught up to you and you were now close to just giving up completely. The future looked bleak in your eyes and your efforts seemed to be worthless. Mindlessy, you wondered around Seoul and somehow you ended up at a bridge that crossed the famous Han River. Your normal place of refuged was now the place to shed your tears without the piting eyes of random strangers.

Pity. A word you hated with a passion because it made you feel small and pathetic. You did not need the pity of strangers but rather the loving arms of your family. Waves crashed onto the edges of Seoul, spraying a mist onto your skin from where you were standing at the edge of the railing on the bridge. Your eyes looked down into the river and made you think about how easy it would be to end this god awful pain that branded you within. How easy it would be to jump and greet your parents on the other side. This was it. You had finally made your final decision. You were going to jump. Shaking hands grasped the railing of the bridge tightly, knuckles turning white from the grip, and a heavily beating heart thumped in your chest. Roaring of river water filled your ear drums but your mind was blank. "This is it. I'm sorry i couldn't be strong enough dad. I just want to be with you. I'm sorry Jonghyun but I guess it wouldn't matter to you if I did die because you left me..." You croaked. 

It was now the moment of truth. Your feet were now swung over the railing and the only thing that kept you from the hands of death was your left hand grasping the railing. "Goodbye." One by one your fingers slipped from the rail and you closed your eyes tightly, hoping that it would be over quick. "WAIT! DON'T DO IT!!" A male shouted in panic. Your eyes snapped open to see a man grasping your hand in his. His strong grip surrounded your wrist as he tried to pull you away from death. "Let me go!" You screamed, your plans ruined by this strange man who now held you in his arms away from harms way. The two of you were seated on the ground on the bridge and his arms were wrapped securely around your waist to keep you from doing anything stupid. "Let me go!" You screamed as you hit his chest weakly, all your energy draining from your body. "Just let me die!" Though his face was covered by a black face mask, you could tell he was breathing heavily by the heaving of his chest. Your head was held to his chest and it moved every time he took a ragged breath. The mysterious man was tired but was still way too strong for you to break away from. "Just let it out. It's only us here. Just let it out." He comforted, rubbing his hands softly through your long and tangled main.

A complete stranger had just saved your life and was now holding you in his arms but you felt strangly comfortable. You felt like this man, even though you have never seen him in your entire life, had no ill will towards you and that you could trust him. Grief hit you like a tidal wave and finally you collasped in his arms. Your head was placed against him and your hands gripped weakly at his t-shirt while you cried. Whispers of sweet words tried to calm you down and help you catch your breath but the sobs just kept coming. The stranger looked down at the poor girl with understanding because he had been at that dreaded point himself all those years ago. He could have just ignored you, he could have just kept walking by but the way you stared down at the river reflected a version of himself that he never wished to see again. "Who are you?" You whimpered softly. "Why did you stop me? I was so close to everything being over." 

"I honestly don't know. All I know is that I won't be able to let you go." What shocked him is that he knew deep down that he wouldn't be able to let this tiny girl in his arms go anytime soon. He seemed to be seeking someone that understood the same pain he went through and who needed someone by their side. Who better than him who had been at that same crossroads before and was able to walk away from all the pain. "Who are you?" You whispered, looking into his eyes tiredly.

"Lee Jinki."

"What is your name little one?" He asked pulling the mask away from his face for the first time. On Jinki's face was a nasty redish pink scar that ran from his left cheekbone down to the edge of his jawline. It looked as if someone had ripped through his face with a rigde edged knife and left this horrendus scar many years later. You brought your hand up to his cheek but you realized what you were doing and dropped it. You did not give him a look of pity but a look of astonishment. Even though the scar was cleary visible it did not take away from his incredible looks and absolutely stunning eyes. A small smile graced his lips and Jinki then grabbed your hand, putting it on his cheek. Your thumb rubbed small circles over the scar while you cupped his face. Jinki leaned into your touch and looked into your eyes expectingly. He was still awaiting the name from this gorgeous girl.

"My name is ___."

"Well ___, it looks like I just saved your life." Jinki smiled lovingly.

"I guess you did. My savior."

 

 

This is completely un-edited because I literally JUST finished writing this and I'm really tired because it is 11:18 PM so there will tend to be errors! I will fix it as soon as I can. I hope you enjoyed my Oneshot! I already have 4 other Oneshots for the rest of the SHINee members written so those will be up soon. I have to head to bed now! I have school in the morning. :(

ALSO OMFG SHINEE'S NEW MUSIC VIDEO AND ALBUM GIVE ME SO MUCH LIFE!!! MY FELLOW SHAWOLS PLEASE COUNTINUE TO WATCH THE MUSIC VIDEO AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO INCREASE THE VIEWS! WE HAVE TO WORK HARD SO SHINEE CAN WIN ON MUSIC SHOWS!! Love ya! <3