Final~

La Uñia~ (The Fingernail xD) LOL

"Ouch! I broke a fingernail!" Woohyun whined.

"What's wrong?" Sunggyu asked.

"I broke a fingernail!" Woohyun said pouting as he show Sunggyu his finger.

"Aish, Woohyun stop being a baby!" Sunggyu said uneasy.

"But it hurts!" Woohyun said pouting.

"Aish, alright!" Sunggyu said as he walked towards the cabinet getting an alcohol pad and a bandage.

He got Woohyun's hand and dabbed the part where a little part of his skin under the nail was showing with the alcohol pad.

"OWW!" Woohyun yelped.

"Aish! Woohyun calm down! It's not THAT painful!" Sunggyu said.

"Not THAT painful? You say?" Woohyun told Sunggyu as he scratched the elder's arm with the fingernails of his other hand.

"OWW! WHY DID YOU DO THAT??" Sunggyu said literally yelling.

"You said this wasn't wasn't THAT painful," Woohyun said pointing at his broken fingernail "So I'm making you feel pain worse than THAT!" Woohyun said grabbing another alcohol pad and rubbing Sunggyu's scratch with it.

"OWWWW! STOP THAT!!" Sunggyu yelled. He then hit Woohyun on the head with his hand.

"Oww!" Woohyun yelped.

"That's what you get for hurting me!" Sunggyu said leaving the room and slamming the door leaving the younger locked inside the room pouting and rubbing his hurt head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's ok if you think it's kinda weird.....lol cause this was a fanfic I made cause I was bored :P