MAYDAY - Departure 000

MAYDAY - Got7 Fanfiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shoes. Check. Snapbacks. Check. Other clothes. Check. Other stuffs. Check.

"Ready!"

I dragged my suitcases to the new dorm, excited to meet my TWICE sunbaes.

"Yah Park Jaebyung!"

"Wae?"

"Ppali wa! [Hurry Up!]"

"Okay! I'm coming."

What am I going to do with this idiot.

But, then again you like that idiot.

Shut up me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Driving there was boring as hell. Jaebyung fell asleep on my shoulder. You liked it. SHUT UP ME. Aesook was on her Twitter, Hwanseok was driving, and Hyeri was neck deep in writing our next song. I don't even know what to do anymore. I plugged my headphones into my phone, and by instinct, I put one of the ear buds into Jaebyung's hair. He's the only one older than me, so we act like the group's parents.

 

By the time we got  there, I couldn't hold my excitement in. I pretty much shook Jaebyung awake, I mean, Momo is my idol, I wanted to meet her. I pretty much ran towards the front door as well. I mean the building was HUGE. Better yet, it was two stories tall. The manager met us at the front door, as we left all our stuff in the car until after the tour. TWICE should be in the living room right now.

 

"Okay, Star:5, there has been a slight change of plans. TWICE is rooming with Day6, and I'm pretty sure you know your roommates.

 

He gave each of us a key to our d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter