Best Friend

Secretly Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today I decided to visit Dahyun at the JYP Building. I gave her a call and she sounds really excited when I told her that I will come. She asked if the other members will come too but I told her that they can't since Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok are busy working for our next album, while Seokjin and Taehyung went to their homes for vacation.

When I finally reached the JYP Building, I saw a group of guys getting off the van. They look familiar.

I get off the car, told my driver to pick me up later.

"Yo! Jungkook!" One of the guys called me. They slowly approached me. And when I finally get a proper look at their faces, I finally recognized them.

Now I know why they look familiar. They are GOT7! And the guy who called me is none other than my best friend, Kim Yugyeom.

We did the usual way of how guys greet each other. Then Jackson asked, "What are you doing here? Don't tell me you missed your best friend Yugyeom that's why you're here."

I chuckled. "No. I'm visiting someone else."

I'm kinda surprised that they are still not informed about my relationship with Dahyun. But as I look at them, I think they just got back from their overseas schedule. Must be the reason why they don't know about my upcoming marriage with Dahyun.

"Who?" Jaebum asked. "Do you have other friends here that we don't know?"

I wanted to answer, "I actually have a girlfriend who's under the same agency as yours and her name is Kim Dahyun." But I don't know if I should tell them that because I'm not sure if JYP is keeping about me and Dahyun privately and just in between BTS and Twice only.

I decided to keep quiet and lie that I'm here to see them since I'm bored and I have free time. Reminds myself to text Dahyun and tell her that I will be late for a moment.

We walk inside building. It feels nostalgic. Few years ago, I came here to audition. This is where me and Yugyeom met and eventually we became close friends since we have the same passion, which is singing and dancing.

"Do you remember the girl that I always talked to you about?" Yugyeom brought up.

Yeah, back then he always mentioned about this girl who is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter