Bonding

Secretly Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

After the nerve wracking yet memorable wedding proposal, BTS and Twice became close friends. This time, Twice finally accepted me for real. 

 

Momo approached me during that night and apologized for being scary. I just laughed it off and apologized too because I will take away her human pillow soon. She's obviously a bit sad, same with the other members too, but they understand that me and Dahyun will have to live together. 

 

Dahyun said that they can always visit us, same with BTS, but I kinda make an exemption with my boys which made them all glared at me and I glared back at them. They gonna have to ask permission with me first, before I even allow them to step a foot in our house. 

 

"So childish," Taehyung muttered. 

 

I glared at him. He stuck out his tongue at me. "Brat," I spat. 

 

"Geez," Jin hyung pulled my ear which made yelp in pain. "You may be the maknae but you're not a child anymore, Jungkook. Stop acting like a child, will 'ya?" then he harshly let my ear go. 

 

They all laughed at me, including Dahyun. I pouted while scratching my ear who looks really red right now thanks to Jin hyung. 

 

Dahyun gently hold my ear and massaged it, making the pain lessen away. "Don't be harsh with your hyungs, hmm? They're just being playful," she said. 

 

I pouted and nodded my head. "Fine," I finally said. My hyungs jumped in joy but I momentarily stopped them from rejoicing, "But," I hold a finger up, "no sleep overs allowed." I saw Taehyung was about to say something again, but I stopped him, "My house, my rules." 

 

They looked at Dahyun for help, but my fiancee apologetically smiled at them, "Sorry, boys. You all know that husbands are the heads of the family." 

 

"I thought it was fathers," Taehyung said, which made us all facepalmed ourselves. "Ohhh," then he start wriggling his eyebrows, "Fine fine. Jungkookie's gonna be a father sooner or later. Yeah yeah. I get it," he said, winking at me and Dahyun. 

 

"What are you --- " I feel my face heated up. I looked at Dahyun and she's blushing as well. "Shut your mouth, will 'ya? There are minors here," I stare at the Twice members and they're all giving awkward looks. 

 

Suga hyung hardly pinched Taehyung's cheeks, "Aww, our Taehyungie is a bit talkative nowadays," he's literally squishing Taehyung's face and I think it's really painful, "I think we need to shove something on his mouth to make him shut up," Suga hyung sounds really scary right now. 

 

Taehyung looked terrified and reached out for someone for help. "Yeah, how about we eat now because I'm so hungry," Hoseok hyung said. 

 

"Yeah! We're kinda hungry too!" Nayeon yelled excitedly. 

 

We all approached the table full of foods. 

 

"Wow! They all look yummy!" Sana exclaimed. "Oh look! They have Japanese foods too!" she pointed at the sushi and maki piled up on the plates. Momo and Mina look really happy when they saw the Japanese foods. "They have tempura too! My favorite!" Mina said. "And lots of meat!" Momo said. 

 

Wow, these Japanese girls have big appetites. Dahyun nudged me and I leaned down to hear her. "Momo unnie loves to eat meat. She actually has a big appetite among us," she whispered in my ear. My eyes widened. "Really?!" I said then observes Momo's body, "but she looks thin," I said. Dahyun chuckled, "She dance and exercise a lot that's why her body is really fit," Dahyun explained. "Her body is really good," she commented. I looked at Momo's body then hers. I shrugged my shoulders, "I like your body figure more," I commented. 

 

She blushed and moved to get some plates. I chuckled and followed her. "Is my Dahyunnie blushing?" I teased, leaning my face closer to hers. She covered her face with the plate and mumbled, "You better stop teasing me, Jungkook. I'm hungry. You better not mess with a hungry person," she threatened. I laughed so hard and gently pull down her hand and slid it to mine, "You are so cute, you know? No wonder Jimin hyung and Momo are so into you." I got my plate too and I started filling out our plates. She cutely stick out her tongue but chuckled after. "You are so into me too," she said, tickling my side. "Hey! Stop that!" I yelled, keeping my balance or else the plates might slip on my hands. But she won't stop tickling me, "Kim Dahyun, I swear!" She laughed and finally stopped. "I'm sorry," then she planted a soft kiss on my cheek. "If this is your way on apologizing, then I don't mind you doing bad things to me," I said winking at her. She just laughed and put more foods on our plate. 

 

Dahyun's POV

After that night, I received a text from my parents. They said that we will have a family dinner with Jungkook's family this coming Sunday. I smiled and replied that me and Jungkook will be there. 

 

I texted Jungkook too as soon as we step foot on our dorm. He immediately texted back and said that they're still on the van on the way back to their dorm. I told him to text me as soon as they got there. 

 

I washed up and getting ready to sleep when suddenly the door burst open and one by one my members entered hugging their pillows. 

 

I sat up on my bed, same with Chaeyoung. We are actually roommates. 

 

"What's up?" I asked them. Some of them sat on Chaeyoung's bed, some on mine, and the rest are on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter