Interview with Dahyun (Part 1)

Secretly Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm quite feeling nervous when I left JYP building with BTS. I know they're harmless, but still, I don't know them well. Even though I have an older brother and a few male friends, I still feel awkward and a little bit scared around guys.

I don't know where are we going but I'm pretty sure that this is part of the "getting to know each other more" plan both Twice and BTS planned out for me and Jungkook.

Speaking of Jungkook, I hope he will be okay with my friends. I know that they still don't trust him after his dating rumors before. But I believe that Jungkook and my friends will get along sooner or later.

I sighed and checked my phone. Should I call my friends and tell them not to scare Jungkook? I bite my lip, thinking if I should press the "call" button or not.

"Are you okay?"

I turned to my side and saw Jimin's worried face.

I nodded. But he looked unconvinced with my response.

"Are you worried about Jungkook?" he asked.

I didn't answer and he took that as a "yes."

"Well, I'm worried about him too. Even them," he pointed at the other BTS members. "But we believe that he can handle it well so you don't have to worry. He loves you so much that even your friends can't stop him from marrying you."

His last sentence really caught me off guard. I admit that it made my heart skipped a beat. Just seeing how much Jungkook puts a lot of effort for this marriage made me feel happy and proud to have him in my life.

"You're finally smiling!" Jimin proudly said, pointing at my face. "I'm glad that I at least made your mood change. Jungkook will surely kill us if we make you feel unhappy."

I chuckled. "Thanks, Jimin."

"No problem," he said, patting my head.

The smile on his face quickly fades away when he patted my head. I got confuse and want to ask what's wrong. But he already looked away and slightly moved away from me.

Then it hits me.

Jungkook and Jimin had an argument before because of me. Even though they already resolved their issue, Jimin still feels awkward with me.

I can't blame him, though. Even I is feeling slightly awkward, but still he is my friend and I have no intention of avoiding him.

But for the meantime, I think it will be better if we minimize being too close. I don't want other people to give other meaning with the kind of relationship we share.

"We're here!" Taehyung happily yelled.

When I looked outside the window, my eyes widened. A smile slowly formed in my lips as I stared in awe at the sight.

We are in an amusement park!

I've always wanted to come here. But due to our busy schedule, I don't have time to come here.

"Dahyun, let's go!" Jin kindly guide me out of the van. "You look really excited."

I grinned. "I am excited! It's been years since I last came here. Thanks for bringing me here."

"Nah. Thank us later. For now, let's all have a good time!" he said, pulling me with him at the entrance where the rest of the BTS m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter