end-

Home is where his heart is ( You, I and Babies)

He opened his eyes when he feels something rubbing against his bare chest. His lips instantly curved into smile when he sees the love of his life nuzzling his face on his chest, his breath warming every inch of his skin and comfort him in a way no one does. He pulled the body closer, closing the gap in between them and placed feathery kisses on the top of his head. Slowly the beautiful sight and lovely feelings he woke up to every morning lull him back to sleep, sign of contentment shown on his face.

His hand aimlessly touching the empty spot next to him when the warm heat enveloped his body disappeared. He abruptly gets up when his hand reached nothing and the sheets next to him left crippled, making him grunts in disapproval. He made his way out of the room with dishevelled hairs and only a piece of cloth covered his body-his tight favourite boxer.

He is half way to the place where his baby is yet the smell of omelette rice hit his nostrils and the clanking noises in the kitchen catch his ears.

 Yawning, he dragged his feet towards the kitchen.

There he is. He stands near the coffee maker and back facing him. He delicately tiptoed behind him before he circled his hands around his perfectly curved waist, startling the latter but soon relaxed under his hug.

‘Ji, you awake?’ Jiyong will never get tired of his sweet charming voice.

‘Hmm’ come the reply as Jiyong leaned his body closer to Seungri and rested his head on his baby's shoulder.

‘Did you have a good sleep?’ He put the coffee pot on the counter, he hold Jiyong’s hand and brought them to his lips, kissing his knuckles tenderly.

‘Yes but I woke up to an empty bed, I hate it’ He planted few feathery kisses on his nape and gently nibbling the skin, earning a low moan from him.

‘I’m sorry but I have to get up early to prepare breakfast’ Seungri giggles as he let Jiyong slid his hand inside his shirt.

‘Baby, don’t seduce me so early in the morning’

‘No, I’m not. Nghh-Ji, ah no, stop it. You need to go by 8.00’ Jiyong naughty hands touching the smooth skin under the shirt, ignoring Seungri sweet pleas, tugging his s to make the younger plead for more.

To Jiyong dismay, Seungri stopped whatever his naughty hands are doing and gently pushed him away. He turned around to face him, quickly peck his lips before he take the coffee pot away and walk towards the dining table.

‘If you please, Mr.Kwon, have a seat and eat your breakfast before its getting cold’

Seungri pull the chair and cued Jiyong to sit while flashing his beautiful smile yet cheeky at the same time. Jiyong’s pout quickly replaced with his wide gummy smile, unable to resist his sassy baby. He fondly watches Seungri pour the coffee into the cup and adds a fair amount of sugar, to suit Jiyong taste.

Every morning Seungri never fail to make breakfast before Jiyong leave for work and like a good wife he is, he will sit next to him, accompany him or sometimes feeding Jiyong when the older wants to be pampered.

‘Ji, take your shower now, just leave it to me. I already prepared your suit; I put it at the corner of the wardrobe’

Seungri takes the plate away from Jiyong’s hand, making him frown in dissatisfaction because he usually help him up, washing or wiping the plates once he finished his breakfast. Seungri only chuckles when Jiyong tried to protest but finally give in when Seungri threaten him with his not so-scary-expressions.

Being the stubborn husband he is, Jiyong steal few kisses before he retreat away, leaving his baby breathless. He smirked in victory when Seungri kissed him back before he pressured Jiyong to take his shower.

 

____________

‘Baby, help me tie my necktie’  

Jiyong walk to the room next to theirs. It is their room of happiness, the proof of their unconditional love and their promised dream.

‘Ah, my baby Ha-eun is awake’, do you miss your daddy?’ Jiyong quickly showering Ha-eun kisses on her face, making the baby giggles in Seungri’s arms.

‘Ye-eun is still sleeping, she is just like you, she sleeps a lot and it’s hard to wake her once she fell asleep. Ha-eun is just like me, she often rises first and I often caught her disturbing Ye-eun’

‘Yes, she does resemble you a lot and I have to say, she is going to be loud just like you’

‘OPPA!’

Jiyong took surprised Ha-eun from pouting Seungri and put her on the crib after kissing her forehead.

‘Baby, I don’t mean it in a bad way. I mean she is going to be a very energetic and cheerful kid, just like you. Of course, warm and kind-hearted too’

Jiyong kissed Seungri pouty lips before tightly embracing him. Seungri secretly smiling under his embrace, he knew it well that Jiyong would say something like that. Jiyong is such a sweet and romantic husband, he couldn’t ask for more; he is more than happy to spend the rest of their life together with their twin’s daughter.

‘Because you said something good about me, let me tie your necktie for you’

Seungri smile sheepishly while working his hands to tie the knots and surely, Jiyong will never make it easy for him-he try to kiss Seungri’s lips in the process, or ruffling his hairs or squeezing his bubble or pinch his perky s-one minutes work turned into ten minutes work or more.

‘Oppa, stop playing around or next time, you’ll do it by yourself’

Seungri stern voice and his threats are the last resort to stop Jiyong from teasing his baby. But it didn't stop him from grinning widely while staring at him with such loving eyes and Seungri eventually smile along with his naughty husband.

‘He-eun ah, Ye-eun ah, be a good girl and don’t trouble your appa, neh?. Daddy will be back later in evening; I’m going to miss you two so much. Saranghae’ Jiyong hug the twins and kissed their cheeks before he put them back in their crib.

‘And to my grown up baby, I love you. So much’

‘I love you too Ji’

Jiyong squeezed Seungri in a tight hug. Leaving his loved ones for a few hours is like an eternity to him because home is where his heart is- his everything.

 

__________

 

 

 

  • Hi, I’m supposed to prepare for my presentation tomorrow but I couldn’t help myself but write down this fluffy one-shots story of GRI ;3. I hope you all enjoy reading this and do leave comments if you like it <3
  • I cleared up my account and I deleted ‘My baby’ (collections of one-shot story), and two chaptered stories. If I have time I’ll do some editing and re-upload it but maybe not in this AFF page.
  • For Red Moon story, I couldn’t write anything for the moment and I used most of my free time to sleep.