Love me the same (part 2)

Yoona's Randomly Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I was embarrased yesterday because my sister just accidentally published this chapter of mine even it's still a draft, I think 132 had seen it already. I was actually panicking and I have to pressed it again to a draft because it's still not finish yet. Now, I already finish it and here it is. Hope you'll like it and feel free to comment :)) I need a motivation and inspiration lol.

---

Jessica's POV

 

I opened the door and see her widened eyes. Her face is flushing and that means I succeeded. I smirked at the sight of her. "Are you going to come in or not?" I asked smiling at her. She chuckled and get inside ignoring my question earlier. I closes the door and see her placing her things in the living room.

 

"Where's your husband?" I look at her confused don't know what she's talking about. "You look like someone who is going to have honeymoon with their lovers." I rolled my eyes at her. "What if I am, you have any problem with that?" I ask annoyingly making her raise her hands in defeat.

 

"Why are you so cold?"

 

Argh Tiff, you said if I wear this she's gonna start it easily but why doesn't she take the message after seeing me like this?! I thought we're gonna do it right now but why wasn't she starting yet?! Maybe she picked Amanda over me that's why she's not interested. I'm overacting here, calm your Jessica! I make my way to the kitchen and drink some water calming myself. 

 

When I turned around I was shocked seeing her face closer to me. I can already felt her hot breathe into my face, she was looking into my eyes. I can see lust, now she's looking at my lips. I gulped and she smirked at me. She brought me closer to her and didn't hesitate to kiss me. She was kissing me hungrily while her hands roamed around my body until it hold my squeezing it making me moan. "Ah, yoong~" she smile into the kiss and made her way to my neck kissing it many times. She turned me around and kiss my bare shoulder making my knees go weak. As she was kissing my expose shoulder her hands traveled down my as she move her hands up and down making my body goes weak. 

 

I faced her and grab her face bringing her closer so our forhead touches together. "What do you want Sica?" She huskily said making me . "I want you in my bed.. now." She carry me like a bridestyle heading to my room and gently lay me on my bed. She hovered on top of me and lean in to kiss me. Our tongues are battling againts each other. Her hand traveled to my chest making its way to my cupping it gently. "Y-yoong~" I moaned between our kisses.

 

Our little session was cut off when I hear her phone rings. She groaned and get off me pulling her phone in her pocket while I chuckled at her reaction. Hmm, seems like I'm not the only one who's here. "Excuse me for a second. I'll just gonna take this call." She peck my lips and get out of the room making me smile like an idiot. God, I love you so much!

 

I stand up and decided to go to the kitchen, I am hella thirsty that I needed a cold drink. She was still talking to the phone and she looks unpleased making me curious on whoever and what are they talking about. I grab my cold bottle of water and drink it straight. Why do I feel so hot? Cause I am, I am hot.

 

"Hey, my boss called me and I have to pass my papers to him tomorrow." She said all of the sudden. I look at her, "So?" 

 

"The problem is I haven't started it yet." She sigh. I walk towards her and peck her lips. "You can do it now so you'll gonna finish it sooner." 

 

"You sure?" She asked raising her left eyebrow at me. "Yes. I know your work is important so might as well finish it right?" She then smile at me. "Can I use your computer at your room?"

 

"You can use it all the time since you're now living here with me." She grab her things in the living room and look at me. "We're sleeping together right?" She shyly ask making me smile at her. "Ofcourse. I love sleeping and cuddling with you." 

 

"I should finish my paperworks now." I nodded and we get inside my room. She put her things beside the bedside table for a meantime since she said she's going to take her things out after her paperworks.

 

"Can you get my usb in my duffel bag?" I nodded and get her usb giving it to her. I sit on my bed looking at her typing at my computer. "You're going to bore yourself." She said still looking at the computer. 

 

I groaned. "Well because I thought we're gonna have the whole night." She chuckled and now she's facing me. "I'm sorry. We still have many more days and no one can distract us anymore."

 

"Are you sleepy?" She added. "Yeah, I think I need to sleep now. I need my beauty sleep." She laugh at me and shake her head. "Yeah you should." I lay on my bed and  put the blanket over my body. It's cold now, ughh why didn't I wear undergarments if in the first place Yoong and I will not do it. "Sica, are you free tomorrow?"

 

Anything for you. "Yeah, why?"

 

"Hmm, since I am now living here from now on I should definitely buy some things that I needed here. Let's buy some groceries tomorrow." Groceries with you?! I can already imagine us going there together. Like we're husband and wife, the only missing is a baby, our child. I should talk to you about this later. "Sure, I would love to." I exclaimed smiling at her.

 

"Good, now go to sleep and I'll join you later." I closes my eyes and didn't realize I'm drifting off to sleep.

 

---

The next morning~

 

"Sica! Get your in here and let's go!" I hear my Yoong yell outside the door. I was currently wearing my shoes while she was waiting for me at the front door. After wearing my shoes I grab my bag and walk to the door. "Why the hell are you taking so long?" she ask annoyingly. 

 

"I need to look good before going out." I sarcastically said clinging my arm into her arms. We get inside the elevator and pressed the button. "Are you impressing someone?" She ask wiggling her brows. I smirked, "Yeah."

 

"Who is it then?" I can already feel that she's getting jealous from the tone of her voice. "You." I proudly said and look at her reaction, she was blushing like tomato. SHE'S SO CUTE! "You're always impressing me everyday." Now it's my turn to blush. I punch her arm lightly, "Cheesy."

 

The elevator open and we stepped out. "Yoong!" somebody called making me turn into that voice. I sigh, Bae Joohyun also known as Irene. She and Yoong have past before. She's working at the front desk. Why such a beauty work at the front desk where infact she can be a model or an actress? I did some little background about her and she's rich. Actually her father own this building that me and Yoong staying and when she finds out that Yoong goes here to visit me she talked to her dad to give her some job inside to catch a glimpse at Yoong which is I didn't mind as long as she's not flirting with her but still, she can get Yoong that easily. She's beautiful and everybody said she's nice so I don't have to be curious if she take Yoong back easily.

 

"Oh, hi Irene." Yoong smile and greeted her. "Are you going somewhere?" she ask. Well duh, of course. Isn't it obvious in our outfits? "Yeah, we're gonna buy some groceries."

 

"Okay then, drive safe." She smile at us while I secretly rolled my eyes at her. "I will, Thanks." We bid a goodbye to her and walk to her car. We then get inside and she started the engine. "I'd seen that." I look at her confused. "Seen what?"

 

"You rolling her eyes at her." Oh crap! she'd seen that. "So what?"

 

"No need to be mean okay? I'm all yours so don't need to be worry." I look at her wide shocked and she send me a wink before looking at the road. I can feel my heart beat so fast. Calm down Jessica, relax. Is she serious this time? or she's just messing with me? I need to be sure to her feelings. "So your saying I'm yours too?" I ask looking at her. "Yeah, you're already my girlfriend." I'M HER GIRLFRIEND?! DID I HEAR IT RIGHT?! OH MY ING GOD. SHE SAID IT TO HERSELF THAT I AM HER GIRLFRIEND! KYAH!! 

 

But I had to make sure that I'm the only one in her life and no more girls anymore. "In your dreams." I said rolling my eyes palyfully. She stop the car nearby and look at me sadly. "You don't like?" She look directly in my eyes waiting for my answer. Oh god, I cannot handle that doe eyes anymore. I folded my arms into my chest and look at the road. "Atleast date me first."

 

"Can I take you out in a date?" She sweetly ask smiling at me. I didn't hesitate and grab her face pecking her lips many time. "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!" She laugh at my sudden action. "Alright, I'm gonna continue to drive now." I nodded and smile to myself. She's gonna be yours Jessica, she's gonna be yours.

 

---

It's been 2 months since we became official. I'm more than happy to know that she's mine and I am hers. There's nothing I can wish for. 

 

I was working at Yoong's company. I became the secretary of the CEO of their company. I decided to accept it since they paid enough. I can even buy a new car for about in 4 months. Another reason is so I can watch Yoong here.

 

There's something pissing me about. You will not gonna believe me. This girl of mine is chickmagnet, girls and boys here are attracted to her. I'm not gonna lie. I mean who wouldn't like my Yoona? If not so, tell me. And he or she must check their eyes to the Optometrist.

 

Eversince I started working here at the company there's not a day where I'm not piss. You know when your blood boiled and you have to control your temper in order not to burst out to those girls who always flirt with her. 

 

"Hey Jessica." I was snap on my thoughts when I heard someone calling my name. I turned around only to see the CEO of the company Mr. Lee Dongwook. 

 

Didn't I mentioned that he and I have a past? It's been 4 years I guess when we broke up. He cheated on me that's why I moved to states before, but now I'm over it. I mean if I will remember it I'm just gonna laugh it off. I'm so stupid before lol. 

 

"You're spacing out. You okay?" He ask me worriedly.

 

Yoona at first didn't want me to be his secretary because you know since he was my ex but I told her there's nothing to be jealous of because she should trust me. She's the only one. But sometimes this boss of mine seems to be liking me till now. But sorry to him I'm Yoona's now.

 

"You're spacing out again." I heard him chuckled at me. 

 

"Is there anything you want Mr. Lee?" 

 

"You." he mumble. 

 

"What?"

 

"I mean I want you to go to the party later with me." I creased my brow. Party? What kind of party?

 

"Shouldn't it be your date Mr. Lee?" 

 

"You are my date." He seriously said. I blinked my eyes and force a smile, "What do you mean Mr. Lee?"

 

"Ms. Jung I am your boss and you are my secretary and I would like you to go with me later and since you are with me that means you're my date." 

 

But before I could answer him he cut me off, "I don't take no as an answer. And besides I am your boss so no buts." 

 

Sigh, how could I explain this to Yoong? I mean she will understand right. She trusted me and I think that's enough. It's not like I want to go with him and to be his date but because he's my boss and this is my responsibility, to oblige him. 

 

"I want you to be comfortable with me. Act like I am your friend, just like that." He added.

 

"Yeah I think that would be good Mr. Lee." He then laugh that made me look at him confused. "Is there anything funny?"

 

"No there's not Ms. Jung. It's just when you always call me Mr. Lee I feel really old."

 

I then laugh, "Aren't you?"

 

"Hey! I'm not that old, I still have baby face." I playfully rolled my eyes at him, "Baby face your face." 

 

He then look at me and soon he laugh which made me laugh also.

 

---

Yoona's POV

 

Okay, this is really going to be real quick. I'm thirsty. I focused myself into these bunch of papers once again so I can finish it as soon as possible. 

 

"Thank Goodness!" I happily beamed and stand up reaching for the fridge beside the window of my office. 

 

Yeah. I told Mr. Lee if I can bring a fridge here inside my office. Not that big that's on your mind, just a tiny one where I can place all the drinks that I want.

 

Should I grab a can of beer? or a can of Coke? Hmm, nonetheless I grab the can of beer. 

 

Should I check on Jessica? What if she's busy? I just want to have a glimpse of her so let's go and see her.

 

"Hi Ms. Lim." One of the employee greet me. "Oh hi." I smile back at her and caught her face became red. 

 

I grinned. What can you say? I'm a charming person.

 

As I was walking I spotted my love of my life walking straight heading to...hmmm to her office. She looks like thingking of something. As I was about to call her somebody beat me up and that is no other than Mr. Lee Dongwook running to Jessica. 

 

As much as I want to hate him because he's Jessica's ex I don't think that's good because he's a good person. He's like a close friend to me. He actually knows about us and it's a good thing he didn't want Jessica back. That's good as long as he don't lay his finger to her then we're good. I don't care whether he's my boss. If he's doing wrong then I have to step up. 

 

I didn't realize I was watching them laughing with each other. Sigh, what can I do? 

 

"Watching someone without them noticing is creepy dude." I look beside me and there he was, my close friend here who I treated like a brother.

 

"I know Mark." I once again watch them.

 

"Are you jealous?" 

 

"Should I?"

 

"Shouldn't you be?"

 

"Do you want me to be?"

 

"What do you think?" I sigh, "I should be jealous but if I will then It's so immature of me. I trusted her and me being jealous will not gonna help. He's our boss and I know she's just doing her job."

 

He patted my back and smile at me. "That's my dude. Let's go outside, my treat. It's our breaktime afterall." He said looking at his watch.

 

"Sure." I turn around ready to walk when he pull me back by my wrist, "What?"

 

"That's not the direction we are going. There." He pointed to Jessica and Mr. Lee's direction. 

 

"Can we just wait for them to finish?" I pout, "What? You said you shouldn't be jealous. Prove it." 

 

"Fine. But let's act like we're talking about something else, okay?" He shook his head and laugh urging for us to walk. 

 

As we passed by them we acted like we are busy talking about something important. I could feel someone staring at me and I know it's her. 

 

"Ms. Lim?" I was stop on my track when my secretary Hara pop infront of me. "Yes?"

 

"This is the paper you need to sign." I nod my head and signed into it. 

 

She then suddenly clung into my arm that made me startled. "Ms. Lim? I was hoping if you could come with us later, we're going for a drink. Mark here is coming." 

 

"I don't think I can." Her smile suddenly turn into a pout. "What? Why?"

 

I need first to ask Jessica's permission. "I will tell you if I can come later okay?" I pat her head and give her a smile because I felt guilty for not saying yes. Hara's been good to me and she's a great friend too.

 

She then blushed. Cute. "I hope you'll come." She said one last time and walk away.

 

"You sure you won't come?" Mark ask as we resumed walking. 

 

"I think so. Jessica will not gonna let me because you knew how jealous she was to Hara."

 

"Yeah, I remember. Her glare can kill me, she's scary when she's mad. You shouldn't come."

 

"She's really scary." 

 

---

No One's POV

 

Yoona sighed. Once again, she was overtime. She didn't know that there still many papers she need to be done. Some of them already left, she wonder if Jessica's at home because whenever she overtimed Jessica will go home first.

 

She fished out her phone and pressed her number. 

 

"Hello?"

 

She slumped into hear seat and focus her attention to her phone. "I was wondering if you're already at home."

 

She hear the other line in silence. "Babe?"

 

"No. I forgot to tell you that I'm at a party with Mr. Lee." Yoona frowned at that. How can she not tell it ealier to me? I have so many time!

 

"It seems like you overtime again." she speak again.

 

"Yeah, lots of paperworks here." 

 

"Do you eat already?" 

 

"Not yet, I'm gonna finish this first so I can eat at home." 

 

"What about you?" Yoona wonder if Jessica is comfortable at the party, she knew the girl is not into those things where she's not comfortable. Although Jessica always go to the club with her, formal party isn't her thing. 

 

"Yeah, I already eat with Mr. Lee." 

 

Yoona bitterly sigh, "He's not your date isn't he?"

 

"W-what no! You know I'm not his date!" The girl defensively said.

 

"Okay, okay. Because if it is the case I'll get really mad." Yoona truthfully said, she seldom show her jealousy side because she always think first whether it is right to be jealous in kinds of situation or not. 

 

"No Yoongie. Believe me it's not. I just hope this will be finish asap cause I want to cuddle with you." Yoona smile at that, she really misses her.

 

They barely spend time together. They're only with each other at night when sleeping and at morning eating breakfast. Let's just say they're really busy.

 

"Don't worry we'll cuddle when you get home."

 

She knows the other line were also smiling. Yoona was about to speak again when she heard someone called J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter