001

Chemistry

Since this morning,the rain didn't show any sighn to stop.The sky alsoshowing their sadness on that day.At the cemetry,there's three person sitting in front of the grave...

 

Kim Teyun

1961-2014

that 53 years old man leaving his family behind. He went to the heaven first.His family didnot show any sign to stop crying.His son and daughter-in-law sobbing hardly meanwhile his grandchild just sit there....emotionless..

His mind flew back to that incident who took away his hareoboji life... his twin was lying on the hospital bed.. His brother was send to the america to get treated because their technology was far away more modern than korea.

Deep inside the boy's heart.. he's hurting.. he's crying inside.. everyone told him that he's lucky..he's not.. he hoped that he's the one who was died.. not his grandfather.. he loved his grandfather so much.. world without him doesn''t mean anything to

Tired of crying,Tired of screaming and tired of thinking.. at last.. the kim's family went home leaving the dead man burried under the  land..


(2 Months Later)

''Tae-a don't forget to come home early today, arrachi?''

sighing slowly under his breath he look at his mom... ''eomma how many time did I need to answer such a same question from you?'' Taehyung answered his mom withoout looking at her

tying his shoes tidily he then went to his university...

''I'm just afraid that you'll forgot.. this family was very important and all of us must to be there.. Taehyung!!! I'm talking with you!''

''listening!! bye mom!!'' Taehyung who was already outside scream back to his mother.

''aish this kid! when will you change your attitude?''  mrs kim mumbling while cooking the breakfast for junmyeon and taeha..

''wae eomma?'' junmyeon asked with a half awake face

messy hair like a bird nest, the swallowed eyes, and there's  something black under his eyes... hihi eyebag..

''as usual, your brother'' junmyeon nod when his mother said that

''eomma the han will come her...''

''EOMMA!!!! WHERE'S TAE OPPA?!?!''

woah... that was a new record of the loudest highpitch in this world... his half awake brother now full awake meanwhile his mother hold her chest due to the sudden scream

''taeha! can't you slow down your voice?!'' her mother replied

''sorry eomma! but i'm late.. tae oppa leave without telling me!'''

taking one of the toast bread than she put in , kissing her mom's and brother's cheek she than run as fast as she can to her university..

the kim's family is one of the richest family in korea.. why not? kim's cooperation was a world wide buiseness..

being a humble family.. that's the main reason why did the famiily being loved by everyone..~~


Seoul Highschool

one of the biggest school in this country.. belongs to the rich family of course.. everyone will always want to enter this school.. it's paradise if you enter this school.. everyone respect the student if they saw them walking on the street..

but not to this little girl.. this school was a hell to her. he hated this school! so much!.. being a petite little girl she always being bullied

she didnot have the best body.. she didnot tall... she's just 155.5 cm...just a small girl.. but she's a girl with a brain.. teachers love her but the students don't..

she's humble... she come from a rich family but nobody knows.. her family didnot do buiseness in korea.. they do buiseness in Japan.. her mother and father was divorced but they was in a good condition..

just why in the hell did they divorced was not her buiseness.. as long as they givetheir love to her she's okay..

her mother handle buiseness in japan meanwhile her father handle buiseness in america..

she live in korea with her grandparents.. in a small house that was full of flowers...

she was bullied because they misunderstood her... they thought that she was poor.. poor students are not belong to this school.. poor student must be bullied! that's why she's there...

in the cafeteria, the rice was all over her hair.. she smell like a bagger... everyone laugh at her..  embarrased? no she don't

she dinot feel anything.. she's heartless.. she's tired of crying so she let them do what they want..

and that girl was Han Hyeri... The girl with brain that was loved by the teachers but not to the students...


author's note..

hey there!! I'm sorry if this chapter !

but I do hope that youlove it! oh and I forgot to inserts Taeha's information..  she's taehyung twins by the way^^

please do comment and subscribe if you like it!!^^

Image result for cute korean girlKim Taeha (22)