The Bride

We Got Married ( The Dancing Machine Couple )

 

Dun. Dun. Dun. Dunnnn

 

 

The read envelope of fate has once again reurned. And if there's a husband, there should also be a wife.

 

 

 

MC 1: We will now know the mysterious identity of Ten-ssi's wife.

MC 3: There wasn't even any article posted on SNS about this couple.

MC 4: Would she be a girl group member?

MC 5: Let's just see and find out.

 

 

 

The camera started filming a scene from one alley to and another and walked straight. Just a few more blocks you could see the JYP building standing proud and mighty.

 

 

 

MC 5: Kyahh! The bride's from JYP?

 

 

 

The camera continued shooting the view outside JYP but then just passed by the area. The bride was clearly not from JYP.

 

 

 

MC 1: Mwo? What's happening?

MC 4: I thought she would be from JYP.

 

 

 

The crew rode a van to their real destination. It was rather a short ride, because just a few turns, they had reached a place that was least expected by everyone.

 

 

 

MC 3: Can someone please slap me? I think I'm dreaming.

MC 2: Daebak.

MC 1: Are they sure that's the place? This is pretty unbelievable.

MC 4: This is legendary.

MC 5: Omo! It's YG!

 

 

 

The screen now showed that entrance way to the building. It was like a hall of fame with big pictures of their artists. The whole building screamed of superiority. The camera kept on rolling but stopped in frnot of the elevator. A hand appeared and pressed the button leading to the fourth floor. There were six floors up not including the rooftop.

 

When the door of the elevator opened, the crew then entered a room with white double-doors. From all the black toned color of the interiors in the building, that door was by far the only white thing that they have seen yet. Again, a hand appeared and opened the knob and the camera then focused to the only person in the room. Yang Hyun Suk. YG himself.

 

 

 

MC 2: What? YG will be the bride?

MC 5: Ugh. Common sense please.

 

 

 

The crew headed by the PD greeted YG with utmost courtesy. It was their first meeting him in person. He greeted them back and motioned the to sit.

 

 

 

"I don't even know why I agreed to this. It's like putting one of my daughters on the line."

 

 

 

The respect of the crew for the man in front of them grew more for his sentiments towards his artists. He was truly admirable in his own way. YG let out another long sigh and face them.

 

 

 

"She doesn't know that she will join this show actually. You could hide yourselves here in my office, but I suggest that only the camera men would. The pther staffs could wait in a studio here alloted for that interview thing."

 

 

 

PD-nim agreed to YG's suggestion and left his office along with three of his colleagues. A woman in a corporate uniform was already outside and ushered them to the said studio. As soon as everything was set up in YG's office, he took out his phone and called the manager of the bride-to-be.

 

 

 

"This is it.. D-Day.. I know.. Could you tell her to come here at my office now? Tell her it's urgent.. Explain it to the others, I know they'll be more excited for her.. Okay."

 

 

 

YG ended the call and patiently waited for his artist to arrive.

 

 

 

MC 1: It feels like an audition for a music program.

MC 4: I'm already so curious to who the bride is.

MC 2: I think I already have clue.

 

 

 

Not too long, there were series of knocks and the door suddenly opened. All hidden cameras focused at the entrance of the door. This is the moment of truth.

 

 

 

 

"Sajangnim! I swear I didn't do anything foolish."

 

 

 

YG sighed at the girl's sudden remark. In anything that you could inherit from the seniors of the agency, this girl somewhat inherited a part of Seungri's attitude.

 

 

 

"What are you talking about Lisa?"

 

 

 

MC 1: Waah it's Lisa from BLACK PINK.

MC 2: Black Pink in your area!

MC 3: How lucky of Ten. I want to marry Lisa too.

MC 5: Yah! Lisa is for Ten alraedy.

 

 

 

The tall blonde girl sat at one of the couches in the office. She was simply wearing casual practice clothes and her hair was in a ponytail. Not even noticing the hidden camera men inside the room.

 

 

 

"Manager-unnie said you called for me. So I thought maybe it's about something that I have done."

"Actually, this is about something that you wiil do."

 

 

 

Confusion was written all over her face. Is YG going to give her a solo task? That's what she thought, but that was pretty impossible because their team work as one. But then again, she can sense an uneasy vibe in the room.

 

 

 

"Sajangnim? Is something wrong?"

 

 

 

She startes to worry because YG heaved a deep sigh. But then a small smile appeared on his face. Like an assuring smile of a father that nothing would go wrong.

 

 

 

"Lisa, you're getting married."

 

 

 

She suddenly froze from her seat. She felt as if she became deaf for a moment there. Her? Getting married?

 

 

 

"Sajangnim you troll! That's so absurd."

"This is a first for our agency Lisa. You are the first ever YG artist to join the show We Got Married."

 

 

 

YG didn't know if he would sympathize with her or would he laugh at her expression right  now. She looked like a lost child.

 

 

 

"Wait Sajangnim. I'm under that dating ban here."

"But you'll not be dating. You'll be married."

 

 

 

Of course YG would not risk his daughters to just some any guy out there. Thus he made his research. And looks like Ten passed with flying colors.

 

 

 

"I think I'm having a mental breakdown, but it seems like I don't have much of a choice and just enjoy this new adventure. Do my unnies know about this?"

"They certainly do and by this moment I'm sure you're their object of entertainment now."

 

 

 

Lisa scoffed at the thought. She knows that her unnies may be loving and super caring towards her as the maknae, but they sure are 'fond' of her too.

 

 

 

"By the way, you are being filmed right now. Gentlemen please come out."

 

 

 

And then all camera men went out of thei hiding spots. Lisa jumped out from her seat and accusingly pointed at YG's direction.

 

 

 

"Oh my gosh! There's a conspiracy here! I'm not even prepared for this."

 

 

 

YG was just now grinning from ear to ear. It's one of the things that he enjoy doing; trolling his artists.

 

 

 

"Wait so we're filming right now? Like this thing will be aired?"

"Uh-huh."

 

 

 

Lisa had both of her palms on her face. The series of surprises are just too much for her.

 

 

 

"Ah before I forget. Go to Studio 10, you'll have an interview their for WGM."

"As in now?"

"Yeah. Go there now."

 

 

 

She was still shocked though so her steps were really slow and careful. She peeked behind her and saw the camera men trailing and gave out an awkward smile. Lisa then searched for Studio 10 and carefully opened the door. True to what YG said, there were already staffs waiting for her there. She greeted them all and then PD-nim approached her and instructed her to sit in front of the black background. She unconciously fixed her hair.

 

 

 

"Kindly introduce yourslef please."

"Ne~ Hi everyone! I'm Lisa of BLACK PINK. Uhm this is really new to me and having no experience in romantic relationships, I just don't know what to expect."

 

 

 

PD-nim was now amused to know that both celebrities that they have casted are neophytes when it comes to relationships. This is just interesting.

 

 

 

"But regardless of that, do you have an ideal type for a husband?"

"Ideal type? Hmm. I guess someone who would accept me for just being me. That's good enough."

 

 

 

PD-nim nodded in agreement. He took out the red envelope and gave it to Lisa.

 

 

 

"Lisa-ssi, this is your ticket to meeting your husband."

 

 

 

Lisa read the letter out loud.

 

 

 

*MEET YOUR HUSBAND IN THE PLACE WHERE PLANES TAKE OFF*

 

 

 

She took a small pause and was in deep thought for a moment.

 

 

"Are you sure this is WGM guys? Or are you just going to send me back to Thailand or leave me in a deserted place?"

 

 

The crew laughed at her wide imagination. Plus she had a serious expression which made it even funnier.

 

 

 

"No you're really meeting your husband."

"Oh okay. You just wait for me hubby!"

 

 

 

Lisa pointed at the camera as if shooting an imaginary gun and cheekily laughed at her own action.

 

 

 

 

CUT!

 

 

 

 

Cut for the on-screen happening of cours. BLACK PINK'S manager was already waiting for her by the doorway. She bid her goodbye's to the staff and went to her manager.

 

 

 

 

"Unnie!"

"Waah a blushing bride!"

"Yah unnie! Stop teasing me."

 

 

 

Her manager-unnie guided her to a prep room in the building. Their make up artist put a light make-up on her emphasizing her natural beauty. Her manager-unnie slash stylist handed her the clothes that she will wear and a pair of shoes.

 

 

 

"You look beautiful as always babe."

"I know unnie. I know."

 

 

 

Both of them went to the car that would take them to the airport. Lisa was fidgeting with her fingers. A mannerism that she does when she is nervous.

 

 

 

"We're almost there Lis."

"I think my heart's coming out. Do I look nervous unnie? Do I? Do I?"

 

 

 

Her manager-unnie just laughed at her. This child is really nervous. Well who wouldn't be? Eventhough this is just a virtual marriage, she is still getting married though.

 

 

 

"Don't worry about your husband. Worry about the teasing you will get from the fam."

 

 

 

She almost forgot that there's a family of artists back at her agency that would kill her with the teasing once they know she is getting married.

 

 

 

"Ugh. I think I'll get through this."

"Good. Because we're here already."

 

 

 

 

CUT!!!

 

 

 

Alien's Note: Guys thank you for giving this story a little of your time and attention. So now all of you know that I really ship Ten and Lisa. Because why not? Hahahaha. I hope I'm not the only one tho.