Final

The Adventures of the Astro Babysitters

002. FINAL

“No!” Sanha shouts. His mom stares him down, resulting into a pouty and sullen six-year-old. “I’m old enough, mommy.”

“No, you’re not.” She tells him in a stern voice. “You still cannot cook and feed yourself. How am I supposed to leave you alone?”

“But…”

“No buts. Your hyung will be here in a few minutes, so you better behave.”

Sanha flops down on the floor, crossing his arms with a huff. He doesn’t even know this hyung his mommy is telling him about. How is he supposed to be okay with someone else in his house? What if this hyung is not nice when his mommy is not around?

A few moments later, the doorbell rings and Sanha shoots up to his feet, scared. He follows a few steps behind his mommy, ready to cry if he doesn’t like this hyung. Crying always works.

But when the door’s opened, Sanha’s tears disappear. He stares up at the other person from behind his mommy’s legs, all curly haired blonde hair and big, brown eyes.

The other sees him and smiles. He has a wide, bright smile. Is this his hyung? Maybe, because Mommy is greeting him.

His hyung crouches in front of him and holds out a hand. “Hi, Sanha. I’m Myungjun.” His voice is soft and nice. He has big, brown eyes, like Sanha’s. But what catches Sanha’s attention is the brown Mcdonald’s paper bag in the other’s hand.

Sanha now likes this hyung.