Take 1: Familiar Hands

Take It or Brake IT

 

DARA’S POV

 

I woke up early in the morning so that I can go to school without getting crashed by others students who are running; scared to be late for their classes.

 

After taking a bath and changing into my school uniform, I went down to have my breakfast. Since, my parents are not always home I grew accustomed that I have my breakfast and dinner with our maids and driver.

 

“Good morning!” I greeted them.

 

“Good morning too, Lady!” they greeted back. Then, we sat down and started eating. I’m glad that our house is still lively because of our maids and drivers being talkative. After eating, my driver brought me to school.

 

I went inside our campus and headed to my room when, I saw a figure sleeping in grass in the soccer field.

 

‘Kwon Jiyong…’ I recognized him. Suddenly, I remembered the necklace yesterday. Without thinking I started walking towards him. When I was already beside him I saw that he was sleeping with his arm covering his eyes. I was pondering on waking him up or I’ll just leave him and find another chance to give him back the necklace when, suddenly he spoke.

 

“What?” he asked not taking his arm off his eyes. How did he know I was here? Oh… well never mind. Just give him the necklace, Dara and leave. I chanted to myself.

 

“U-uhm… Jiyong-ssi…we-well I saw a necklace yesterday after you left when I bumped into you… a-and… I thought it was yours…” I said nervously. He just raised his other hand up indicating it really his. I quickly took the necklace in my pocket and hand it him. I was shocked when I felt electricity when my hand brushed his.

 

I quickly bowed at him and told him I was leaving already. Without waiting for his reply I walked fast holding my hand that brushed his with my other.

 

W-what was that?!?

 

That familiar hand…

 

 

JIYONG’ S POV

 

My eyes quickly snapped open when I felt her hands brushed mine. That familiar feeling…

 

I heard her say she was leaving. I was about to stand up but when I already did, she was already far away.

 

I looked at necklace at my hands and clasped it tightly.

 

I’ll find you….

 

Then I looked at the butterfly pendant on it.

 

Author’s Note:

 

Helllooooo~~~~~~ been busy with school TT.TT stresssss~~~~~~

But, still here’s a very very short chappie for y’all :)

I promise to update a long chappie nxt time :))))))