Baby, Come Back To Me

Oneshot Bundle

Eunhyuk closed his eyes trying to hear more in the song that he heard through His headphone. Soon he opened his eyes smiled Namja who was sitting waiting before him. Namja smiled as he his head bowed. He was embarrassed. Ashamed of his songs in the hearing.
"Eotteoke, Hyuk?"
Eunhyuk put his headphones on the table and sipped his coffee with a tinge of a smile.
"Is it bad? I've painstakingly made last night. "
"Are you sure you want to put it into our new album?"
"Manager hyung told me to make a song, that's all I could do."
"With this world will know how the love story is actually super junior Lee Donghae. You deliberately do this to make the lyrics as yeoja it feel? "
Donghae looked the other way and then back at Eunhyuk.
"He should know .."
----------------------------
Donghae's POV
--------
I'm tired. Kurebahkan myself on my bed. Has not occupy my room in the dorm. After the release of the album, Mv, and following the press conference live at music events such as mubank, Inkigayo, mucore and M mnet countdown, finally manager hyung give us a break of two hours because tonight will be a guest star on two radio is sukira and shimsimtapa. It would be exhausting for tonight.
I turned to grab my phone and stared at the screen. I turned the song his own creations in handphoneku. Did not think I became a songwriter. Many people who praised my work, let alone my work ranges from personal experience. The song that kept popping in my ear floated beautifully. I closed my eyes but all I saw was the figure yeoja it. Yes according to the lyrics I'm haunted by my past. Past with yeoja it. Yeoja Where is it? Has he heard the song his own creations?
I started fiddling with my phone wants to send an e-mail at yeoja it to him to listen to the song of my creations. I hope she had time to open and read my message.
------------------
New York
Yoona opened his novel while sitting in seat restaurant. Manager was busy ordering food to waitressnya. He continued to read his manager ignored the still busy babbling. For two days he lives far away from Seoul and lived for some time in New York.
"Ah mianhamnida have made you wait a long time."
Yoona looked up and smiled at people before him. Lee Minho. Yes, they're bound advertising contracts. Lee Minho pulled up a chair and began to take a sitting position.
"Ah gwenchana what I've ordered you a message." Says the manager.
"Kamsahamnida master Jung."
"Do not hesitate to me. You're busy what Minho-ssi? "
"Only the busy world of cinema dii seputaran course, I happen to come into play in the city were hunter."
Yoona re-read her novels do not ignore their conversation. He did not realize that Lee Minho sedaritadi stealing glances to see it.
Yoona's POV
------

I stand alone with my manager Lee Minho wait to finish talking on his phone. I saw my manager has closed his phone and walked toward us with an expression of anxiety.
"Yoona, Minho-ssi looks like I should leave you two. You can get a cab right? My wife called, yeoja was really desperate to see me to New York, I hope you can understand. "
"MWO? Then we come along .. "I said.
"But Yoona .."
"Ah well, pour Jung went just let me keep Yoona-ssi." Namja it touched my arm made me turn around. Manager Jung Lee Minho and pat my shoulder in turn.
"Gomawo. Okay I'll go. I'm waiting for you at the hotel. "
"Araseo .."
Jung and managers leave us alone. I sighed so well with him. I saw he saw me but a moment he turns his face. This Namja high and .. handsome.
"Yoona-ssi, it would be nice if we know each other and get closer.", Said Lee Min-ho to me. I gave my smile gives the best point for Im Yoona in the eyes of a Lee Minho.
"Then come with me in around the streets of this route. I do not want to go back to the hotel. "
"Well"
Me and Lee Min-ho went hand in hand. Stepping through the streets of New York are filled with city lights. The streets are filled with very dense sea of ​​people. No one will follow us because here is already very late.
Donghae's POV
--------
I stepped into the lobby of the building MBC after I follow my show at sukira was with other super junior members without Siwon and Heechul hyung. They were unable to attend earlier. It's not important, the important thing is how to yeojaku listening to songs to be played later in shimshimtapa. Shindong hyung plans to play a song Y creations, he must hear it. Therefore I need a phone to call him. It's useless if you use the phone call because he was living in Japan today.
"I wanted to borrow his phone, I will pay whatever." Permission to the employees who keep the receptionist.
"Please sir .."
Received permission from the staff quickly I press the button on the telephone that. I stopped waiting for a response from the phone side.
"Yeoboseyo?"
Jung finally raised my
phone hyung. Yes, I prefer to call manager in advance rather than calling the person directly. He's not going to accept telponku. Even when meeting in Paris last month he did not smile greeted me. Though I still hope to return again.
"Hyung you where?"
"I was in New York."
"New York? What are you doing there? Then Yoona where? Is Yoona was there with you? "
"Yoona? He was with Lee Min-ho, they're tied to advertising contracts. I was in a hurry Hae-ssi, my wife came to New York reckless forced me to leave Yoona and Lee Min-ho. Is there a message for him later would I have to say. "
"Ah so. Well-jung hyung, tell her that I'm sending e-mail is important to her. Please tell him to read it. "
"All right."
I closed my
phone and runs sluggish toward my friends who have stand-by had been in the radio room. Until now he has not heard it. No wonder when the kids SNSD during our visit, I did not see the bridge of his nose.
When I entered the room, Shindong hyung and Gyuri was sitting in his territory. I prefer to sit in between Leeteuk and Eunhyuk hyung. I'm a little closer to Eunhyuk was about to whisper something to him.
"Hyuk he has not heard it, even he has not opened the email that I send him." i shift my body and leaned back in his chair. Eunhyuk looked at me and then turn that brought him back to me.
"No longer Yoona definitely hear it."
"I'm not sure."
"I'm sure, Hae calm down."
My best friend was always alone could make me a little comfort and relief. I followed the events shimshimtapa well. I laughed when they laughed, too, when I silently go silent until Shindong hyung asked me.
"Donghae-ssi please jelasakan to everyone what the meaning of the song that you create in Y our fifth album? The lyrics are so deep. "Ask Shindong hyung make other personnel yelled. I just try to smile down to cover my shame.
"Donghae-ssi, does this based on personal experience?" Leeteuk hyung asked me. I smiled bitterly. Should I say it while yeoja hyung did not listen to what I say. Yesung hyung suddenly came up to me sitting on the seat Teuki hyung who was standing pacing. This room seemed noisy. Eunhyukpun participate arm.
"Yes, I've created their own songs based on my personal experience of love."
"Life Y" shouted Shindong hyung.
"I hope you like my work, Y." I continued. Y was the song playing made me sad. Yeoja Where is it? I'm thinking about it but he was alone with another Namja.
Yoona's POV
------
"Yoona, did call me Donghae, he tells you to open an email because there is something important that he sent you." Said Jung oppa when I was about to enter my hotel room. I smiled, nodded.
"Ne, kamsahamnida oppa."
Jung oppa left me nodding. I opened my door and closed it. I went inside while I put the bag and coat on the dressing table. I pulled up a chair and sat down in front of the glass. I opened my bag to retrieve a cell phone. I began to open email messages sent curious about Donghae oppa to me. I menungguloading until his name appears on the screen handphoneku. I opened the message and start plastered message he sent for me.
Yoona, you should listen to the song Y on 5jib. It was my first work. The song I made just for my deer, Yoona.
I closed my eyes. He still wanted me back. After what eommanya to do to me at the time, this made me very sick and finally decided to end our relationship.


Flashback


"Eomma I miss you .."
Donghae oppa hug yeoja approximately the age of four that had entered his head. Yeoja it was Mrs. Lee, eomma Donghae oppa. Eommanya gorgeous petite body like Donghae oppa.
"I miss my son who is handsome."
"Gomawo, eomma. Eomma do you know who yeoja beside this? Recommend he yeojachinguku Yoona. I hope you can accept each other. "Donghae oppa I pushed my body automatically move forward one step. I smiled awkwardly on the prospective mother-in-law who smiled wryly at me from top to bottom. At that moment I wondered if my impression was good in his eyes? I think a white shirt and jeans that I wore today was polite in his hand appeared. But why was she looking at me like that?
"Donghae-ah you're dating is one of the SNSD members?" Said Mrs. Lee.
"Ne eomma, you seem to know SNSD."
"Of course I know him, SNSD is a girlband that his image has gone bad in my eyes, how can you date him? You know my friends really hate relationship with that group .. blah blah blah .. "
I did not hear the words of the candidate's mother-in-law. It feels very sore especially insulted by the prospective mother-in-law makes my eyes water just flowed down my cheeks.
"Eomma stop. What are you talking about? "
"Hae-ah you can still look better. Anyway I'm better off alone than have to see this yeoja, embarrassing. "Mrs Lee went ignored Donghae oppa who was persuaded to return. I dont care, I better leave. Is that the prospective mother-in-law? Ah very creepy. Donghae oppa after me as he pulled my hand until I fell into his arms. I cried. Crying in his arms.
"Mian .. Please forgive eommaku. He did not like it. Hold on, I beg you. "She begged me.
"Ani .. Oppa .. It's painful. "
"Annie, do not be angry .."
"Your eomma insulting my friends too."
He was silent for not answering. I also the same, quiet no idea what to say.
Flashback end.


After a long time I finished downloading songs via laptop messenger Donghae oppa, downloadanku finally finished and began to hear the song called Y's. What is the reason to give a title like that? Y? Why? Or Y of Yoona?
Yesung oppa voice began to sound. Yes I can guess. I really liked the sound Yesung oppa. And this voice ... ..


Neol bomyeon na useumman nawa
(Pls I see you only laugther comes out)


Sujubeun misokkajido yeah
(Even if it's just a shy smile yeah)


Nal ne boneun nunbicheun Geol seulpeun
(Sad Your eyes are looking at me)


Hoksi ibyeoreul malharyeogo hani baby
(Are you going to talk about breaking up, baby?)
 

I know his voice. It's his voice, the voice of Donghae oppa. I sank when I heard what he said. What did he make? These words reminded me of when our relationship will end.
"I want us to end it all, oppa .."
"Mwoo?"
"I'm not strong with eommamu that does not seem like this at home with my presence .."
"Yoona, can not we survive? Please .. "


Maeilgachi tto banbokdoel nae moseube
(Seeing the same person and doing the same every day Things)


Neoneun geurido jichyeonneunji
(Even if you're tired of it)


Nal yongseohagenni
(Will you forgive me)


Deo hanbeon tie saenggakhae
(Think about it once again)


Saenggakejulae ijeneun nochi anheulge
(Think carefully, I do not want to lose you)


"Get off me, oppa, you could forget me, you're handsome, rich, and certainly could melt hearts yeoja many others. I'll Let you, oppa .. "
"Only problem eommaku just right? We can maintain our relationship, Yoona. "
"Ani oppa, understood. And I'm tired of you. "
"M.. MWO? Bored? "
"Yes, tired, see you every day is very boring."
"..."
Geon Ullin Neourul naega baboraseo
(I'm a fool for making you cry)


Geon bonaen Neoreul naega bujokhaeseo neol
(Ever since I let go of you, something has been missing)


Jiuryeo haetdeon geureon nareul yongseohae jwo nal
(Please forgive me for Trying to erase you)


Jebal tie sumeul swil su itge
(Please so that i can breathe again)


"You're bored with me? Well, Yoona do not blame me if I tried to removing you as soon as possible .. "
I cried. Cried a voice when it turned left to go. He said he would menghapusku, but in fact what? Why did she send me this song? Why did he make it? Do not you know I'm also so sick leave? If not because eommanya who was telling me to leave I will not leave the slightest Namja of mine. You make me sick soul oppa.
This song continues until I turned the plane that I was riding landed in Seoul. Today I come home, come home to follow my schedule again with other SNSD members. Today there is a meeting in the building BC to planning our third album.
I climbed the black van with Jung manager who sits in front of the driver to accompany us. While I still sit with gagged ear headset. I still hear the song did not ignore this car drove me away.


Neol bomyeon nan nunmuri heulleo
(Pls I see you, I can not stop my tears from flowing)


Nareul baboro mandaeuneun neo yeah
(You make me feel like a fool, yeah)
 

Hoksirado ne mam byeonhal ttae
(If by any chance your feeling change)


Gire Doraol naega seo isseulge baby
(Will I be standing here on your way back, baby)


Ne Junbihaetdeon ibyeori
(Your well-prepared goodbye)


Naegeneun jigeum jugeul geot what gachi
(Now it feels like dying to me, it hurts)


Sigani Jinado
(Even if time passes by)


Ajik neoreul bonaegien bonaegieneun
(Before I let you go, let you go)


Hae julge neomu manheunde yeah
(There are still so many Things to do, yeah)


I'm not strong anymore. Can not run properly when the van stopped in front of the SM. I put my hand on the door before I shut it successful. I closed the van door slowly and stepped behind my manager. I smiled to welcome the employees are smiling to greet me.
Donghae Babo! Why is he doing this to me! What should I do if see him again? I was not strong to walk again. The lyrics of the song as if stabbed. He is like blaming himself in this regard. Sakitkah so I leave? Why he did not think about how there are in my shoes? How eommanya when it came to me and spoke privately told me to leave her children before she threatened to kill himself if it had not yet decided Donghae oppa. It's really crazy.
Someone pulled me. I do not care. I was not strong to fall on the floor. The man was then carried to enter into a room.


Eodiseobuteo yaegilhakka eonjebuteonga
(Where should i start? When should i say it?)


Mworalkka sojunghamiran Geol irheogatjanha
(That whatever was precious is now lost)


Mal's Haedo aljanha
(Even without saying it, We already know it)


Geundeyo geudaeyeo uri hamkkeyeotdeon ilbun ilchoga nunbusige arumdapdeon
(But darling, our seconds, minutes together beautiful were the resource persons)


Yeppeun misoga geuriwo ne Mame kkok dakil
(I miss That pretty smile, I'll reach for your heart)


Nae seulpeun gidoga I bissogeul Jina
(The rain washes away sad my prayers)


Bol su Hoksi isseulkka
(Do you by any chance see it?)


Naega jigeum neomu what
(Now I'm hurt)


Tteonan jigeumi nan Nega neomu what
(Seeing you go away hurts me)


Mwoga envy himdeunji
(Why is it so Difficult?)


Maeil bam nan neol saenggakhae
(I think of you every night)


Harurado an hamyeon nae mami buranhan
(If you're not around for a day, I get uneasy)


Geol neun Eum ani ani
(Did you know that, um, no)


Nal Ireon Moreugetji al Riga eobtji
(There's no reason for you to know that)


Neodo gakkeum nae saenggagi nandamyeon
(If you, out of nowhere, think of me)


Geu ttae fluorescent doroamyeon dwae
(Make sure you're on your way back to me)
 

Neol Saranghandanmal hyanghae haneun mall
(Saying that i love you, the words I say Towards you)


Bogosipdan mall
(Saying that i miss you)


Ango Neol sipeun mall ojik han saram
(That saying I'll hold you, and only you)


Neoreul jikigo sipeo
(I want to protect you)


Tie naege dorawa sep neoreul wihae
(Comeback to me, I'll live for you only)


I cried. My tears fell when I realized I was sitting on the couch and saw Donghae oppa already there next to me. I gasped back startled and frightened of seeing.
"Yoona .. You what? Gwenchana? Are you okay? "
Worried. My body went limp when he heard the voice added. Is this his voice? I hear his voice again. My head fell on his shoulders. It's not strong anymore. I miss him this long, I stand alone to forget but can not. Did not know that I'm so sick of this? That I also seem as painful. He hugged me.
"You're torturing me, oppa .."
I cried on her shirt. He held me very tightly.
"You are torturing me Yoona, why are you even blame me behind?"
"You're stupid. Do not you know I'm sick to hold all of this alone oppa? "
"I know. I know all about you. Regarding eomma, I've talked to him and he tried to accept you. But every time I want to talk to you you will not hear me. Instead of talking, looked at me not. "
I took off his arms and began to look at him. It feels weird. How did he know that his mother was
My constraint?
"How do you know? Do you know about eomma threatening me? "
"Of course. You suddenly broke up when you initially said it would not survive where it might make me think of strange to you. During this time Yuri helped. He tells all what's wrong so far. And as I know, I finally spoke to eomma. Almost every day I persuaded him to finally give up and told me eomma take you home but you're .. "
I kissed her. Is not it better this time I just kissed penjelasnnya than listening? I was not strong. I need the energy from it. If not I will pinsan. I do not care about everything. After hearing all this I can conclude this is actually a minor problem that led to big. If you know will accept me, why did not the first just tell me? What had to make me cry and listen to songs from her? Lord, help was very painful.
Donghae's POV
-------
I do not know about my relationship with Yoona clarity at this time, I had not finished speaking Yoona had kissed my lips. I was stupefied when a blast of his breath. Her lips kissed my lips softly. I have not felt this sensation. After break time, I passed my days of solitude. Every day I spend my time just waited and waited until this day arrives.
I can not stand. If I did not stop all of this I'm sure today will be depleted ditanganku Yoona. I dropped it on the couch and on top of her.
"Why take off my kisses? During this time I was wrong, I leave you, I should not leave you. I've heard your song, you know oppa .. Hahhh does it for me? "
"That I made just for you Yoona .."
Yoona was crying after I said that. I quickly wiped the tears from her eyes and then kissed his forehead. I longed to kiss her forehead. Really liked his forehead. His forehead was very beautiful, beautiful like a person.
"Stop crying Yoona. Now we do all over again. Will you come back with me? "
Yoona started to develop his smile makes me go pull the ends of my lips. Yoona nodded affirmatively. Today I'm back with my heart. I'm super junior member will tell others that I've found the pieces of my heart that never goes away. I kissed her tiny lips Yoona.
"Gomawo rusaku .."
Blinkk my eyes at him makes him softly pinched my arm. Saranghaeyo, Yoona ..

 

[A/N: Allright the first story is fin-ished! please don't bash my dear, dear friend for the language, English is not our main language, but I'll try to fix it as soon as....I have the original story *pokes YoonHae9*]