prologue

Looking Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey~ ;>

turned out to be longer than i expected so here's the prologue first. next part will be coming soon. well, i'll try to finish it asap. leave me some comments, thanks.

 

--

 

It was on one of the boring high school orientation days when Woohyun met Sunggyu for the first time. He was busy trying not to fall asleep when the school’s principal invited the ex-chairman of student council to give a welcoming speech to the new students. A student he got to know earlier that day nudged his side, coaxing him to stay awake for a while more so that he will not get pointed out and called up to the stage. Woohyun grunted but still made an effort. He especially did not want to ruin his image before he can even build it.

The moment Woohyun brought his head up and had his sight on the person that was talking on the stage, he felt his heart stopped beating for a few seconds, if not longer. He felt everything surrounding him frozen and disappear, leaving him and that particular person alone in the world. Few minutes seemed like years, it did not seem to end if not the nudge that he felt on his side once again.

His friend cocked his brow, wanting some explanation as he was too, noticed that Woohyun was completely out a moment ago.  Woohyun managed a smile and shrugged it off with a low awkward laugh. The boy let it go, probably took Woohyun as a weird boy and brought his focus back to the stage.

The other boy soon learned about the truth, when they grew closer than just a mere classmate. They became best friend, a very close friend that kept no secret from each other. His name was Lee Sungyeol. Though he was utterly noisy and big mouth, Woohyun found someone who he can count on and lean onto when he was having a hard time. They provide each other support, which was essential as they were entering the most sensitive period of the growing up process.

 

Woohyun was a sophomore in high school when his father got married again. Six years passed when he lost his mother to a car accident and Woohyun was expecting this day to happen, the day someone he would be forced to call ‘mother’ moving into the house of two, crowding and squeezing herself into his dull family. Though he did not expect her to bring someone else along.

The name was Kim Myungsoo, if he did not hear them wrong. He was one year younger than Woohyun was and until his father can raise enough money, they will be rooming together. Woohyun tempted to protest because no boy in their sixteen would want to share his bedroom with someone else but he knew it first-hand that his father will not even bother to consider him. He it in and tried to bear with it. Maybe it would not take long for his father to find enough money and a good place to move out to. He probably had everything well planned when he decided to get married again.

That never happened though but that was fine because Myungsoo was like a real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter