wrong love

wrong love

-in class-

sungmin : i have read the letter...i don't care if we are coupling....^^ (characteristic | Sungmin is a cute boy.sometime he is a naughty boy at school.he also a romantic person.)

a big mistake for haneul...she gave a love note with a wrong person.. and do not expect to''okay''..at a wrong person...

yunki : you so funny...that you have  put a love letters in a wrong  lockers....ahahhaah xD... (Yunki is haneul bestfriend..she always follow haneul where ever haneul go..finished story..Yunki and haneul are like a TWIN. )

haneul : stop it...this is not a  matter to play - play with...this is serious (haneul explain about the letter to Yunki who is cant stop laugh right now)

she continue about the letter..

haneul : actually...i want to gave the letter to senior junhyung (say haneul)

yunki : how come the letter is in other locker???? ( ask Yunki who is still laugh )

haneul : i don't know the locker is that maniac boy ( answer haneul angryly)

yunki : relax my friend...(said yunki who is relaxing her friend haneul )

haneul : senior junhyung is so famous...yet handsome...but...i gave the wrong letter..uurrgghhh...it's so hard telling my love in a letter...i made it so beautiful for senior junhyung but the letter is in someone hand..urrgghh (she whisper in her heart)

- in basketball hall-

haneul : it's ok...if i ask for the forgiven fast...he must be understand...does the practicing have over yet??? (she whisper in her heart while slowly open the court door)

haneul : whoaa...!!!!! so cool~jeongmal daebak!! ( she stunned when see sungmin who has the letter that haneul gave in a wrong locker is a great basket ball player )

haneul : you so great... ( haneul praise sungmin who i playing a basket ball)

sungmin : w..what..??? ( sungmin is a little bit shocked when haneul came in sudden)

haneul : i said that you so great...keke :].. ( haneul said to sungmin that he is so great playing the basket ball

haneul continue her talking

haneul : firts time is see your SLAM DUNK...yet so efficient...you so diligent practicing here althought in a late night...(says haneul)

sungmin : owh..it's you...i din't notice you where here...it was you..the girl that i see this morning...

haneul : kekekeke :]...who he think i'm??? haneul chuckle...

sungmin : no..it's nothing..im just playing a round...is not that serious..i rarely practice... ( said sungmin to haneul who is standing in front of him )

he continued

sungmin : how a bout we're dating now ( said sungmin who is touching haneul shoulder )

haneul : his hand is on my shoulder..his face his face...his face is about to get closer to my face...what's wrong with him...crazy???(she whisper in her heart..she so scare coz..sungmin face is to closer to her face...

haneul was so scared...without thinking...she slap sungim face and save her self with run as fast as she can...

 

-next day at basketball hall-

haneul : is he that kind of boy???but...i haven't tell  about the letter yet :(.(haneul still satisfied about yesterday)

haneul talking to himself

haneul : where is he???does he came for practice???(haneul talk to himself while searching sungmin in the hall)

a boy : she so beautiful isn't she.i want her ( he said to his friend )

the boy walk towards haneul..he's about to touch haneul shoulder..but sungmin came and hold the boy hand and said

sungmin : sorry..she's mine..she very uncomfort with other boys...i'm so sorry ( said sungmin and release the boys hand )

haneul : is he helping me??? ( ask haneul in her heart)

haneul : kansahammida sungmin niii~

sungmin : it's all your fault to....been dreamy at here...(said sungmin worried a bout haneul )

sungmin : all my friend have a bad character.... next time if you want to see me..see in a right place...(said sungmin at haneul with a worried face )

haneul : a right place??? oh yes about yesterday..miane for slapping you..i'm so scare..

sungmin : oh it's ok...but i'm not that kind of boy like my friend...but i forgive you...about the place let me set the place (explain sungmin )

that afternoon sungmin gave haneul a letter and say :

tomorrow...11.00 a.m...in front of the station..DON'T BE LATE...