ENCORE 2

Oh my KYUNGcumber

 

After their schedules for the day, Sooyoung pulled Yuri and went to the building of Brand New Stardom. Yuri just wanted to see the person who made their Sooyoung distracted that she forget the food her mother bought her. Out of the nine girls, Sooyoung is actually the mature one. Soon they reached BNS wearing their stage make-up but in casual clothes. The girls were accompanied by the company's secretary to CHO PD's office.

 

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseo Girl's Generation imnida." Sooyoung and Yuri greeted the man who stood up and greeted them as well.

 

 

 

 

"Welcome to BNS." Cho PD said and made the girls take a seat.

 

 

 

 

"Thank you sir." The two girls politely responded.

 

 

 

 

"So what can I do for you girls? What brings you here to my office? Did you come here to audition?" Cho PD jokingly asked the two who got surprised but did laugh.

 

 

 

 

"It does feel like we're auditioning right?" Sooyoung asked Yuri who agreed laughing.

 

 

 

 

"Sadly though, I know that it is not the reason you girls are here." Cho PD said and sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

"We just came to return a package that was mistakenly landed in my hands." Sooyoung said and placed the box of cucumbers on Cho PD's table.

 

 

 

 

The secretary entered the room and whispered something to Cho Pd's ears and left. Sooyoung and Yuri just looked at each other. Cho PD just smiled and offered the girls some drinks.

 

 

 

 

"I forgot to offer you some drinks, but would you like some thing to drink? We have a lot of Tropicana sparkling here." Cho Pd offered and the girls just nodded.

 

 

 

 

Cho PD called her secretary through phone and then the door opened. It was Block B who just came from their photoshoot. The boys we're fighting, well it was Zico and Kyung fighting over who would carry the tray of drinks when they heard that KARA came to their company. The secretary was told by Cho PD to say that it was KARA that came to visit them. Zico and Kyung ended up holding the tray together when they entered the room. But Zico pushed the tray on Kyung when he saw the girls of SNSD and they all laughed because they we're tricked by the secretary.

 

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseo, Do you wanna be? Block B!" Zico and the others immediately did their greeting to their seniors. The two girls immediately did their greeting and they exchanged bows. The two girls bowed at them 90 degrees so Zico's bows almost reached his knees. Sooyoung and Yuri laughed at how cute the leader was and seated back again.

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing Park Kyung? The ladies are thirsty already." Cho PD nagged Kyung and Zico pushed the poor surprised cucumber to the noonas.

 

 

 

 

"Have some drinks please." Kyung said and offered the tray to Yuri first and then Sooyoung. Kyung starred at Sooyoung's face analyzing it.

 

 

 

 

"Have you seen heaven?" Sooyoung asked Kyung and it made the room entire room quiet. Kyung blinked before he answered.

 

 

 

 

"Nno, Nnot rrreally.?" Kyung was stuttering when he answered.

 

 

 

 

"Really? But you're staring at it now." Sooyoung said and everyone laughed at how conceited and lame her joke was. Sooyoung with the drink in her hand, just faced palm. She was laughing at how corny her joke was and it took Kyung a while before he returned to his normal self. Zico shook Kyung first and Yuri apologized to him while everyone inside the office kept laughing even Sooyoung herself.

 

 

 

 

"Is there a hidden camera here?" Kyung asked as he looked at the ceiling in the corners of the room. Kyung who was already back to his sanity approached the laughing Sooyoung who is still covering her face with her palm.

 

 

 

 

"Noona drink this. You need it. I didn't know that when SNSD noonas become thirsty this happens. You need to always hydrate yourself." Kyung said as he took the drink from Sooyoung's hand and opened it for her and handed it back to her again. Sooyoung kept laughing and then tugged his shirt before he went further away.

 

 

 

 

 

"Wait... Earlier you dropped something." Sooyoung said as she was trying to stop herself from laughing so she drank a gulp from the canned drink again.

 

 

 

 

"What? My jaw?" Kyung asked sarcastically and it caused Sooyoung to spray the drink she was drinking into his face. She got surprised and laughed and Yuri didn't know what to do.

 

 

 

 

This was the first time Sooyoung is like this when they we're around people outside their label. Yuri immediately apologized and it took Sooyoung awhile before she calmed down while fell into the floor laughing as well. The Block B members and CHO PD almost died laughing as well.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry." Sooyoung said as she tried to wipe his face using her hanky.

 

 

 

 

"Is this the payment for us eating your sushi? A spray in my face?" Kyung asked and sat up.

 

 

 

 

"So it was really you!" Sooyoung said and handed him her handkerchief and looked at the box she brought on Cho PD's table.

 

 

 

 

"It's me. Park Kyung.. The one and only Kyungcumber.." Kyung said in his greasy voice.

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung stood up and took a cucumber from the box and handed it to him and smiled. She sat to his eye level and leaned closer to his face and spoke again. The members of Block B envied Kyung that time.

 

 

 

 

"Here's your brother I hope you enjoy one another. I gave the rest to your father. Here's you cucumber you cucumber lover and sleazy you dirty player." Sooyoung rapped in English.

 

 

 

 

 

"Woahh. Noona got some skills!" Zico cheered and hi-5 Sooyoung. This time it was Yuri who face palmed and Sooyoung just hugged her. Kyung got surprised again P.O just handed his hyung a drink to calm him down back to his senses.

 

 

 

 

 

"What just happened?" Kyung asked P.O. And he laughed as well.

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung and Yuri stood up already. They bowed to everyone in the room. The Block B members did the same thing as well. Sooyoung offered her hand to Kyung and helped him in standing up. Kyung held her hand tight.

 

 

 

 

"Thank you for everything. We'll be leaving already. We wish you the best. Fighting" Sooyoung said and bowed again.

 

 

 

 

"Merry Christmas and Happy New Year again." Yuri greeted them and bowed too.

 

 

 

 

 

"How about you come with us for dinner?" CHO PD offered the two girls who looked at each other.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry but our members are actually waiting for us as well. We need to go already maybe next time sir. Thank you for    inviting us though." Sooyoung said and bowed to Cho Pd.

 

 

 

 

"Noona!" P.O. Bravely asked Sooyoung.

 

 

 

 

"Nae??" Sooyoung asked and Yuri also looked at his direction.

 

 

 

 

 

"Can we take a picture together?" P.O. Asked them cutely.

 

 

 

 

"Sure." Yuri and Sooyoung said cheerfully. The girls approached them getting ready for the camera.

 

 

 

They posed with P.O. first and then with the whole group and then with CHO PD. The boys surprised the girls with their derp photos. Sooyoung and Yuri did their fair share of derp photos as well. But the witty Zico will not just let Kyung be "ahead" of him. He stood beside Sooyoung and raised his camera.

 

 

 

 

"Noona can we take a photo together?" Zico asked Sooyoung who is fixing her hair.

 

 

 

"A selca sweetie? Sure." Sooyoung said readily posed for the camera with Zico with their peace signs. Zico hugged Sooyoung right after and did a mehrong behind her facing Kyung to .

 

 

 

 

 

Kyung not wanting to back down on Zico's witty little challenge approached Yuri. He also asked her to take a photo with him but she called Sooyoung beside them as well. The three of them took the photo together and the two girls went to the direction of the door already. Kyung chased Sooyoung to the direction of the door and held her arm.

 

 

 

 

"Sooyoung!" Kyung called out as he reached for her arm. Sooyoung looked back at him and smiled. Yuri got surprised because of what he did because they were his seniors but Sooyoung just ignored.

 

 

 

 

"Park Kyung!" Sooyoung answered him and stopped walking then told Yuri to go ahead already.

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you for bringing the letters and the cucumbers back here. I really appreciate it." Kyung said and politely bowed to her.

 

 

 

 

"It's nothing. I would want my fan letters to be sent back to me too, if I were to lose them. Besides it's for helping me in the subway earlier." Sooyoung retorted and turned to go already.

 

 

 

 

"Noona, can we take a photo together?" Kyung asked in his greasy voice.

 

 

 

 

"Sure" Sooyoung said and chuckled and posed for his camera. She took out her phone as well and they also took a photo on her phone as well.

 

 

 

 

The Block B members looked out and watched as Kyung went to see Sooyoung off. Sooyoung and waved at them and then went to their car already. The other members soon came out and Zico wrapped his arms on Kyung's waist and whispered "You sleazy piece of oily cucumber" on his ears and they both just laughed.