chapter3: A Dream

Dwarf Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone. Miss you all:)

At first , i really hope you will accept my apologise for this super late update. I just finished my final exams today.  A month with bloody hard exams , i will pass all of them with best marks except the last one, viruses:(( 

Anyway i just tried to collect my mind and have an update but i think it's too short. sorry for that. 

hope you like it.:)

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Kyuhyun looked at the pointy finger boy that stood infront of his eyes and looked at him directely .  A beautiful creature in size of his pointy finger, with blond long hair , milky soft and smooth skin, his skin looked like a baby , a pair of round brown eyes , round cute nose and red pillowy lips that parted a bit becuase of the shock . He wore a pair of jeans in his size that fitted him perfectly and a white velvety coat with white fur that covered his  collar. It just made him resemble an angle. His eyes showed fear,shock and concern!!!! It was the first time that kyuhyun could understand what the eyes of people said.

 

"What are you?"kyuhyun asked with hoarsed voice from the crying for the long time.

 

Hyukjae didn't responed to what the other boy asked. He just brought his hand up and touched kyuhyun's cheeks gently .

 

"Why are you crying? What happend to you?"

 

Kyuhyun held his breath just when he heard the pointy finger boy tender voice. He looked at him with lots of emotion, shock,sadness,hurt and lonelyness.

 

Yes kyuhyun was lonely,very lonely,maybe he had Lee's family but he had them just in the house and not out in the university and society.

 

Kyuhyun just melted at the gentle touch and closed his eyes,just wanted to remember why he was crying , becuase he forgot everything that made him desprete just by a gentle touch of that pointy finger boy.

 

After passed some minutes, he opened his eyes again and stared at the dark eyes of pointy finger boys with teary eyes. He took a deep breath and started to burst out every thing that happened too him ,like a little boy that just complained his mother while his tears found thier way on his swollen handsome face.

 

Kyuhyun told Hyukjae how that girl treated him and said her harsh words that made his heart break in to pieces and echoed in his mind nonstop. He told Hyukjae that the girl called him nerd ,clumsy, idiot and how much she hated this kind of guys.

 

Hyukjae just listened to him carefully and never stopped carresing the poor boy cheeks, becuase he just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter