Final

The Black Swan

"So you think you and your stupid group of friends can defeat our gang that's been together for 12 years?" snorted Sinister Grunt, the villain. "Think again, juvenile!" 

 
Changkyun furrowed his eyebrows. "We may have just met days ago, but I know we can work together and stop you from continuing your disgraceful acts of crime!" 
 
"Stop your disgraceful acts of blah blah blah.. Nonsense!" Grunt whips his bulky arm in the air. 
 
"This kid talks too much, doesn't he?" one of Grunt's henchman whispers loudly beside him, intentionally trying to annoy Changkyun.
 
"Whatever, kiddo. Let's just end this so we won't waste another second of stealing fortune." Sinister Grunt remarks, pulling out his knife. 
 
They fought for hours on end before 6 of Changkyun's men, which is basically his entire party without him, were either severely wounded or lying in critical condition on the ground. 
 
The opposite side, however, still had half of their men. Now they're beginning to corner the helpless boy who still stuck out his weapon bravely, despite his hands trembling violently. 
 
When the group of men clad in leather jackets were about to slice his throat, a kick was heard from the back of the crowd and someone's body flew high above the ground before landing upon two of Grunt's men, knocking them unconscious without a warning. 
 
The mysterious hero then started combatting the rest of the criminal organization before coming face-to-face with Grunt, who is now nothing more than a weak old man.
 
As Grunt started to lift his gun, the said hero kicked it out of his possession. It flew up in the air before landing in the hero's hands. 
 
"I swear I won't hurt anyone or steal anything ever again. I beg of you, please let me live!" He pleads, kneeling with his hands clasped together. 
 
By now Changkyun could see the hero in full view. The hero had long hair and a muscular but curvy body (A/N: like Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy if you're confused), obviously signs of her being a female. He almost gaped seeing how y this girl was in her tight black costume, flowing hair, and upper face mask before realizing the situation he was in. 
 
She tied Grunt's filthy hands to a nearby pole and trapped all his other allies in a net before turning on her watch and typing in a few codes.
 
"Don't move." She threatens, which Grunt responds with frequent nods. 
 
"Who are you?" Changkyun manages to stutter out. 
 
The pertained female walks closer to him, making sure that her voice would be out of everyone else's hearing except Changkyun's before giving an answer. 
 
"____." She smiles, leaving him breathless. She normally wouldn't communicate with the people, let alone give away her real name, but something about this boy stimulated her instincts to tell him. 
 
"Well, ____, I was wondering if you wanted to be part of, uh, our team. We desperately need people
like you." He said as confident as he could, although she noticed his nervous body language. 
 
"Sure." She replied eagerly. 
 
His eyes widen, "What? Really?" before, he couldn't believe his eyes, now he lost trust for his ears. 
 
"Yeah. I um.. need.. friends..." She muttered shyly. 
 
He smiles seeing her figure soften, coming up to her to brush the hair out of her face before saying, "I would love to be more than just that." 
 
As he looked back to make sure all the other boys were out cold, he wraps his arm around her waist and pulled her in so close within such a short period of time that their lips crashed each others' and wouldn't disconnect before she heard sirens. 
 
"There they are. Don't tell them anything, okay? This is between you and me, sweetheart." She whispered softly to him before kissing his cheek and jumping high up to escape the crime scene. 
 
A few moments later, strong beams of light shone from multiple vehicles' headlights, signaling the arrival of the police and ambulance. 
 
"Excuse me mister, were you a part of this?" An officer came up to ask Changkyun while his assistants drag the villains into the police cars and the medical team carries Changkyun's teammates to the ambulance. 
 
"I.. guess so?" He replies, a bit scared that the officer might suspect him. 
 
"Well, I'd like to say thank you helping us find these fugitives." 
 
"It wasn't.. well.." 
 
"Wasn't what?" 
 
"It wasn't really me. Someone else helped you." 
 
"Hmm.. Did you happen to see a lady in black around here?" the Officer asked. 
 
She told me not to tell. Keep it together, Im Changkyun! 
 
He shrugs. "Why?" 
 
"She's been giving us specific coordinates of a location where we find criminals all bruised and tied up. Such a big help." He nods before continuing, "locals call her the Black Swan for her color of clothing and elegance." 
 
"Yeah, that's definitely her."