One Encounter...

MiLuJi Te...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jedno setkani ^One encounter^

 

 

Prague, Czech Republic.

 

It feels so cold, is it raining outside? The thought of I am tired of living keep snuggling in my head, persuaded myself that everything will be just fine, one day you will find the light that you need, it has been ages waiting and waiting, hope… hope.. It’s just all bull, all my prayers, is it too far away from the god? Being accepted, being significant… Is it so hard to achieve? God, sleeping in this cold concrete accompany by this entire moron, it is hard to fall asleep, I am suffocated seeing this four walls and the smells, it being here.

 

Hoi… Park Shin.. mate navstevu (you have a visitor).

 

That officer keep yelling at me, someone’s comes to see me, who? Is someone actually bailing me? He open the cell gate, push me to walk at the front, leading me to the visitor room, peeping from the far I could see a very familiar silhouette, Mia…. She came… I feel so relieved.. I’ll be going out from this hell…

 

Mia: Yaa.. Park shin hye… are you okay? You scared me off..

 

Shinhye: Mianhae… I do look right? “ Trying so hard to smile, to ease away her worry, she has been my pillar of support for so long since the first day that I’ve come to the Prague, my first and only friend that I can trusted here, no matter how much I am ruining my life, she will always be there to pick me up, more than thankful , the feeling of regret and sorry occupied me.

 

Mia: Can you stop being an ? I lost count how many time you end up in the police station, drunk driving, vandalism, fighting and now drugs? Please tell me that you didn’t actually take it right? The drug, is it really yours? What are you trying to get from all of this? You are just ruining yourself more and more…

 

Shinhye: Uhm.. it taste , that pills, how come people can swallow it, but it is effective for me, I am losing my mind for a while, losing all the memory, I feel solace. But you don’t have to worry, I swallowed it all, I didn’t possessed it while getting caught, maybe a six month or a probation on drug inducing. People said prison food is , maybe I’ll lose weight, it is a good diet for me.

 

Mia: You are really turned crazy. I am so disappointed in you. “God, I feel so lost right now, from the first time we meet I always knew that she is troubled, but now…”

 

Shinhye: Disappointed?  Are you gonna throw me away too? “I regretted it, taking those pills, seeing her look of weary, I knew that I screwed up again, badly. This time I really do…”.

 

Mia: Don’t talking bull on me. I’ll bail you out and try to get you a probation, but this is the last time Shin, I promised you this will be the last time that I saved you, no more.. I had enough.. I love you so much as a friend but you have crossed my limit, I always told myself that it will be fine; she will change as long as you are with her, supporting her throughout her journey but I was so wrong apparently, you are getting worse that it hurt me seeing you like this. I’ll take my leave first, do eat or you will get gastric again.

 

Shinhye: Dekuji (thank you)… I know I am being selfish but please don’t throw me away… I am pleading you…. Promised you that I’ll never touch that pills again…

 

Mia: I believe you…

 

She bail me out and I was given probation for six month, she leave me outside the police station saying that she need time to calm herself and ask me to reflect on myself. So I walked down through the alley, following my footstep, where to go? Oh… I am here? The view is awesome, Karluv Most (Charles Bridge), I love it this places, the night view is magnificent,  seeing the shadow of thirty baroque statues, there are statuaries of St. Luthgard, the holy Crucifix and Calvary, closed my eyes and I started to pray again, the same things over again, please give me solace to live. Take a deep breath; I was thinking of what am I going to do now? Till when that I am living my life like this? Geuman haja.. Park Shin hye… Geuman hae… stop living to please people. At least even for one time, let Mia be happy. Let’s go home now.

 

Am I lost right now? I didn’t remember taking this alley before, damn it was so dark. Ouch! What the hell is that? A car? Great I just smash on the car, my leg is so damn painful. Using my phone torchlight, it was a silver  BMW i8, gorgeous that is all I can say. You are beautiful babe, but your owner is an idiot, how come he park you here, damn ignorant, stupid…..ed up… “ARE YOU RAPPING RIGHT NOW?” who’s that talking, I turned my back and I see a man silhouette, quiet tall, slowly he walk closer to me, I can smell Armani Acqua Di Gio, he smell good. Our eyes meet, what? Is he a Korean? He is smiling at me, but it is hard to interpret what it stands for? Breaking the silent I ask him “Who are you?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter