final

Bummie My Lovely Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jonghyun is a High school student in "University of Seoul" He is very popular in their school. He loves sports especially basketball he also love writing songs and singing them. Every girl in their school would drool on him but he doesn't care about that because there is only one person that is in his mind and that is no other than his best OK I'mfriend, Kibum.

Kibum is in the same class with Jonghyun. He loves reading books, smart in class, and is interested in fashion, he can also sing and dance. He and Jonghyun met each other for the first time when Kibum is a new student in their school, Jonghyun was the first one to approached and talked to him, they both found out their similarities and became close to each other and up until now, it's hard for them to be separated.𑐼

"Good morning, Jjong!!!" Kibum yelled, catching up with Jonghyun who is already walking towards their school and Jonghyun smiled and put an arm around Kibum "Heh! You're really small, Kibum but you eat like a monster." (A/N let's just assume that Jonghyun is taller than Key) Kibum balled his fist and stepped on Jonghyun's foot " I'M NOT A MONSTER!!!" Jonghyun cried in pain. Jonghyun  really liked teasing Kibum so much because this is the way he can show how much he loves his vest friend.

"Okay, okay you're not a monster." Jonghyun sighed in defeat while Kibum smiled in victory. Jonghyun smirked "But if you're not a monster, you're a witch then." He continued 

"EHHH?!" Kibum started chasing Jonghyun towards the school gate "KIM JONGHYUN! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!" Jonghyun ran while laughing. Even though he loves teasing Kibum, deep inside he really cared for him and someday he wants to tell Kibum how much he loves him.

Someday.......

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun inhaled again for the nth time, he was in their school garden waiting for Kibum to arrive. He texted him a while ago telling Kibum to meet him in the garden because he have something important to say. While waiting, Jonghyun started thinking on how to say his feelings towards Kibum.

AFTER  A FEW MINUTES:

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter