Grand prize?

One fine spring day

 

20th March 2015 -spring in korea-

Feeling gleeful... I ran into my house while shouting excitedly "mom!! mom!! Omg you cant believe what just happened to me just now" with my face shining so brightly. My heart was beating so fast and I wanted to scream out my feelings.

My mom, who was making dinner turned around to face me while still preparing the foods, said "what happened dear?".

I started telling her the stories of how I won a lottery and a prize of going to korea for 6 days and 5 nights. 

"You know how I entered that competition from SM entertainment with the prize of going to korea?"

"Yes dear... you were really excited about entering that event"

"Omg mom... I just received an email from the company saying that I won the grand prize!!!!" I was barely squealing my lungs out as I said that. "It's such a dream come true and now I can finally meet my favourite group!!!"

My mom literally stop preparing dinner and smiled so gently hugging me "oh dear... congrats honey...you really deserve the prize... when is the flight set?" "We'll have a lot to prepare for your journey"

Smiling so brightly, I answered "It's on the 1st of April... I still have a few more days to prepare.... im so excited for this~~ >.<"

And that was how my journey to korea started.

    The prize that I won is the grand prize of a competition from SM entertainment, that requires the participants to send in a creative video related to a kpop group with the theme "glory of korea".

Being a fan of Super Junior for almost 4 years and a computer graphic designer with a major in multimedia, I took this advantage and made a video dedicated to the boyband that I love.

The theme given is really suitable to present the glorious group and a group that had made a history in the kpop world. So I excitedly and carefully made the video to be presentable and creative. It took me a whole week to complete the process of video making and Im really happy that the result of my effort I spent on it was really remarkable.

And to make it more lovely and unbelievable, the grand prize that I won is a 6 days and 5 nights package when I was only expecting the 2nd or 3rd prize. I should say I'm really grateful to SM for letting me have this opportunity to visit korea, the trending country nowadays and a chance to meet my favourite boy band.

The prize includes accommodation, a visit into SM's coex and other exciting activities. One more thing that is really exciting is that the flight to korea is on the 1st day of next month, the next day is my birthday and then, it would be my bias birthday. My ultimate bias is Lee hyukjae or his stage name Eunhyuk. His birthday is on the 4th of april which will be in a few weeks while my birthday is on the 2nd of April. 

*whispers* The fact that our birthday is a day gap away makes it such a memorable birthday this year. 

I had already prepared hyukjae's gift, which is a snapback with his name on it and a few other presents for the other members of the group.  

The only thing I would need to prepare is to exchange my money into korean rate money and my luggage of clothes for the trip. 

************************************************

A/n: This concludes my first attempt to write the first chapter of a fanfic kkk.♥ SJ X an ELF ♥

Please comment. I'll update later ^^