New Job

I Love My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungyeon came early for work this morning. But she can’t find her stuffs on her desk, not even a single thing.

“Gong Seungyeon, your things are moved to the 11th floor.” Said one of her male co-worker.

“11th floor? But why?” She asked confusedly.

“Why? Don’t pretend to be silly, Gong Seungyeon. You have promoted to be CEO’s secretary. I don’t know what connection do you have to get that honour.”

Her female co-workers are totally envy her. She always be bullied since the first day she joined the company. It's happened because of her beauty, brain, and of course her relationship with their former manager and their current CEO (the same person). She took a long sigh before going upstairs to ask for explanations.

Seungyeon knocked the door of Jonghyun’s office. Someone opened the door and smiled at her.

“Ommo, my secretary is coming.” Jonghyun congratulated her, he forced to shake her hand but she refused it.

“Lee Jonghyun, please explain this.” She spill out her anger to him.

“Gong Seungyeon, watch your words. This is already work time and you are in the office, show some respect to you Boss. Now, you are my secretary. Arrange my schedule and prepare the files for the meetings today. Arraseo.”

Jonghyun’s words are very firm and sharp. She can’t argue anymore.

“This man is so greedy about his ownself.” She murmured.

“Gong Seungyeon, I can hear that.” He said with his mischievous smile.

 

“Finally, lunch time. I can avoid him for a while.” Seungyeon stood up from her seat and prepare to leave her desk. But a phone call ruined her plan.

“Hello boss. What can I do for you?” She tried to be polite as good as she can.

“Prepare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter