much stupid

9 Months

Jaejoong's POV.

The curtains were raised and there I was, standing in front of amazing producers and singers, ready to throw my dreams away in the garbage. The microphone were standing right in front of me and suddenly i was nervous at the fact that it was standing too high and i nervously pulled it down to reach my lips. With a deep and heavy breath, I started my first line. It was shaky at first but I got the hang of it soon. I sang a song called "Goodbye." and at the moment i was so lost in the song that I couldn't even remember what the reaction from the judges were.

Onew's POV.

Tick tock tick tock. It was already Taeyeon's second month of pregnancy. I felt like the time was slowing down. I couldn't wait to get the baby out of her- and i bet she feels the same way. She gets paranoid sometimes, even at the slightest thing. She bumped her head on our bed's headboard one day and she immediately cried, thinking at she has made our future child stupid. "He or she is going to end up stupid isnt she. ISNT SHE." Taeyeon cried. 

"No, Taeyeon, no." I rubbed her forehead lightly. I looked at her lovingly. This girl is so stupid sometimes, but that's what makes her so adorable. Like it's her i have to take care of.- I'm more worried about her than the baby itself. I kissed her forehead and looked at her.

"Oh no...." she looked at my face as if she saw a ghost.

"What?" 

"I'm the one who bumped my head yet you're the one going dumb."

"w-what?"

"You looked at me in a weird way....." she laughed.

"dummy." i flicked her forehead.

Jaejoong's POV.

Great work. I heard a woman's voice said. A very light and flowy voice but almost as if said in sarcasm. I turned around and saw Jessi. --
"Um, hi." I wiped the sweat on my palm on my jeans and offered my hand which she gladly took. "Im a big fan." I continued to say.

"I see. Well, you've done a great job. I think you might even get the part." she smiled softly. The ice princess has melted. and with that beautiful smile of hers, i melted with her.

"I'm Jaejoong by the way." I said, almost feeling foolish.

"Jessica." she nodded. she folded her arms and scanned me from head to toe. "with a look like yours, you'll do amazing as my partner in this musical. I think i'll personally request them to choose you for this part." she smiles again. "Then we can practice." she paused briefly before continuing. "We can even practice now if you want."

"-- i can't im sorry. I have to go to my cousin's house."

"oh, why?"

"I have to rub oil on her tummy." i said quickly, but it sounded a little wrong. she looked at me with a confused and questioning look. "She's pregnant." i explained.

"Oh, that explains it then." she nods, she looked around the room and took a piece of paper, writing digits on it. "Here's my number. We can practice anytime you want, whenever you dont have to oil your cousin's pregnant belly, of course."

I can't believe it. Jessica Jung digs me.