Secrets No More???

Private No More??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They are in their private sanctuary, this is very rare moments for both of them. 

"Dee what do you like for side dishes?" He's currently on the couch reading the brochure for the food they will eat for dinner. Dara is currently on the washroom changing to more comfortable clothes she just got there from a schedule.

"Whatever you like Ji! I'm not that hungry though." she shouted. 

"Really??" he stood up and goes to the bedroom where, where she is. "Dee!!! I told you not to eat before coming here so we could eat together. You promised me!!" Jiyong whinned like a kid. 

Dara who just got out from the washroom just smiles at him. "I didn't. I do want to have a dinner with you Jiyong that's why you will order our food, right? It's just I'm not that really hungry but I will eat promise!" 

Jiyong is happy to hear her answer, he looks at her from head to toe and smirk to himself. He likes seeing Dara wearing his shirt that looks like a dress for her already and just a simple shorts. 

"You like the view Ji??" Dara flicked his forehead seeing Ji got mesmerized once again to her. (Well, yeah Dara really likes when she knows that she has that big impact to her boyfriend.)

"hahaha you're just too pretty Babe." he stood up and held Dara's hand and guide her to the living room and sit with him on the couch. "You're smiling you like my compliment?"

"Shut up! I already know that I am pretty, Ani, I am the prettiest, most beautiful and gorgeous in your eyes JI!" she confidently said that made Jiyong burst into laughter.

"You are too full of yourself Sandara! But I like it. You know how to be honest and boastful at the same time." 

She just gave him a wink before saying, "Yah! Start ordering our food now and stop looking at my beautiful face already it will never be yours."

"ha!! You're already mine!" and he kissed her on the cheeks.

"That's not what I mean." -_-

"Hehehe I know but let me remind me people are telling me now that we are almost look a like. I could even pass as your twin brother Babe. hahaha"

"Omo!!!" she pushed him away from her. "Maybe we are really twins!!! Omo!!!! I feel so disgusted of myself!! I am dating my own brother!! Waaah this is efffin' !" Dara dramatically said while feeling disgusted at herself that made Ji pissed off. 

"Yah! Yah! Yah!!! What the hell are you saying?? We? ? Shut up!! Stop doing that Dee I can't even imagine what you're saying."

"But you said... we could pass as..." she was cut off before she finishes what she's trying to say when Jiyong kissed her and she responeds to it. 

When Ji pulled away, "Siblings can't do this Dee." he teasingly said that made Dara blushed. 

"Yah! Just order our food. You're such a tease Kwon! I hate it." she slaps his arm. 

"and you give in. hahaha I love you Dee. So, uhmmm what do you want? I thought you aren't hungry?"

"A while ago, I wasn't but now a bit. So ppali order our food now!"

"Always a demanding princess!" but he obliged. 

After their dinner they watched some movies and then prepared to sleep which becomes a talk show game between them because both of them stubbornly ask questions  to each other. 

"So yeah Dee, I heard and saw the ad you had with that Thai guy. How was it?" he seriously asked,

"You aren't jealous, are you? And that Thai guy has a name Jiyong, he's name is Mario, Mario Maurer!" she teasingly answered. She's testing his mood. 

"I am not. Why would I? You've showed me the pictures already and some video clips before you even showed them to the public. An fine I know his name. He's not that handsome as everyone thought though." he responds. 

"Shut up! He's too handsome actually. hahaha  you already asked me before. Why bring it up now again?" 

"Ahh, ehhh" he can't answer coz he just asked that question coz he doesn't have any questions to ask to her and loosing against her isn't fun at all for him "Aisht!! Fine coz I'm already out of question. So I declared for this tonight interview session, Sandara won!" and it always happens between them. 

"hahah you have never learned your lesson Mr. Kwon. You will never win over me." she boastfully said.

"blah blah bla. I just lose in purpose. I don't wanna see your wrath when you lose against me." he retorted back.

"Whatever. You major looser!" Dara pushed him and lay down on the bed preparing to sleep. 

"Yah! Are you going to sleep already? It's too early." Ji whinned again. 

"I am tired so please let me sleep just for tonight." she pleaded. 

Dara looks serious and she really looks tired so instead of whinning again Jiyong lay down beside her and hugs Dara. "Arasso! Good night Babe!"

Dara then laughs suddenly, "hahaha Ji I told you you will never win! You just gave up easily. hahaha"

"Weh?? Yah!!! Park Sandara!! You aren't sleepy, are you? Aisht Chincha!" he frustatingly said. 

"Hahaha I am tired. bUt you are just really funny."

"You like teasing me now a days. Do you want me to shut you up again with my kiss, don't you?"

"Try me!" she challenged him. 

"Oh I will!" with that she grabbed her and kiss her deeply which she responds as well. "Got you!" Ji said after their kiss. 

"As always!" she smiled back. "By the way, when are you going to Italy again for that fashion week?" she suddenly asked.

"hmmmm 5 days from now I guess. I haven't finalized it though."

"Ahhh okay. We still have time to spend with each other before I go back to Manila next week." 

"Oh?? You're going back there again?" 

"Of course the show has just started! I need to go back there not just next week but as long as it finished."

"Aigooo! I thought we could spend more time now that the boys and I aren't that busy." He sadly said.

"Hey why are u sad? We still have enough time Ji, see u'll fly to Italy 5 days from now and I will leave next week we have enough time in our hands Babe." Dara comforts and reassures him. 

"I know. It is just... I'll miss you!" he sincerely said, 

"I know that's why we won't spend this night sulking. Cheer up as if we won't see each other after a week." she said. 

"Okay." sigh " you're right let's not waste our time. You know I know what should we do right now." he teasingly said. 

"I know that look Ji!" and Jiyong started to tickle her. "Stop it! yah! yah!" she said in between giggles. "Yah! Kwon Jiyong you are ert!!"

"Only to you Baby! hahaha"

They had a long night playing and cuddling or more than that (*maybe*). The next day, Ji woke up too early that even him can't understand why. He woke up because his phone or Dara's phone keep on buzzing. 

Jiyong's POV

Weh?? Why do these people keep on calling me??? It's just 4 in the morning what the heck!!! Even Dara's phone keep on ringing what is happening? !! Why are they calling us (Something inside him got nervous) It can't be??!!! (He took out his and her phone then went to the living room quietly so Dara could sleep more.) Have they found out our relationship??! !!! 

He keeps on walking back and forth with a cigarette in hand and doesn't know what to do the phones are keep on ringing he silent them already so Dara won't hear them. Dara will freak out if what he's thinking is right. He couldn't even think straight that he can't even answer his phone and just walk. 

"Aisht! I need to answer their calls right?" he's asking himself. "As if I have a choice. Even YG hyung is calling me now. I think I am right!! What the hell?! They didn't inform me first!! Aisht!!!" he took out his phone and was about to answer a call when he realized that Dara is now already standing in front of him. 

"!!!" he bursted that earned a glare from Dara.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Are you okay Jiyong?" she worriedly asks him. In his state he looks like he comitted a crime, his hair is disheveled, he looks lost, and he really looks in trouble and Dara finds it strange. She saw her phone on the couch buzzing he was shocked to see that YG is calling her. "Ji! what is happening? Why is Sajangnim calling me as early as this?" She nervously asked, she's about to get her phone when Ji didn't answer her question, and Jiyong hold her hand to stop her.

"I'll answer this call Dee. Sorry Did I wake you up?" he calmly said but trying to avaoid his gaze but Dara knows him too well. She knows something is wrong. "Ji what is happening? Di...Did they found u..u..us?" she stutterly said Jiyong's grip tightens that made her more nervous. "Ottuke??!!" she slumped down to the couch and about to cry.

"I'll handle this Dee. And we don't know yet. I haven't talked to anyone. I was about to asnwer YG Hyung's call when u arrived. Sit down I'll talk to him. Wait there. I'll get a water for you. Calm down Dee. Nothing bad will happen." Due to her nervousness she sat quietly and nod to Jiyong her mind is not functioning well right now there are too many things to think of and she doesn't know which one to think first. 

Jiyong went to the kitchen immedietly and get water for her. He's being clumsy coz no matter how he acts strong in front of Dara he knows he's too weak when it comes to their relationship. He doesn't want anything or anyone  ruin this relationship no matter what happens. When he went back to Dara he sees her staring blankly he knows Dara isn't ready yet. It breaks his heart to see her in that state. 

"Dee drink this. Don't think too much Baby. Please. I'll just answer this call." He turned his back from her and bravely answer whoever is calling him right now. It's now or never. 

Phone Convo...

Ji: Yeoboseyo??

Xin: Jiyong!!! Why aren't you answering our calls??!! Whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter