Chapter 1.

No More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback...

1 year ago..

Mina's POV

 

Chaeyoung: welcome home. 

She welcomed me with a soft peck on my cheek and with the same smile I used to love and look forward to every night. But now everything  seems irritating  and I don't know why.

Mina: its past 10 why are you still up?

Chaeyoung: Of course Im waiting for you babe.

Mina: You don't have to.

Chaeyoung: And why shouldn't I? Ive been too worried coz its already late at night.. and its way past your working hours.

Mina: there's nothing to worry about..

I ignored her. I walked towards the kitchen, opened the fridge then took some water to drink. Suddenly i heard her footsteps.

Now i can feel her behind me.

Chaeyoung: Mina, tell me what's the problem.

Mina: Nothing. 

I answered so blankly. Turning around to face her.

Chaeyoung: Liar..You've been like this for almost a month now! Ive been wanting to ask you why.. B-but Im afraid your answer might make me lose you... But I can't take this cold treatment anymore.. P-please tell me what the hell is wrong..

The ever so calm Son Chaeyoung just broke down in front me, crying. I should be sad and should be comforting her now. But i feel nothing, not even pity. I just feel guilt.

I used to love her, I loved her cool aura outside and her cheekiness inside. I loved how talented she is. I loved those dimples everytime she smiles. She's always been my style.

But all at once, everything felt so different. I felt nothing whenever she says 'I love You', felt noth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter