The New F4?!

TRANSFER STUDENTS

~I had said NO to changes...~

*Girls walks through the school gates* 

I hated being looked at,

*Girls stops in the middle of the school's field as students look her way* 

But most of all I hated new things, 

*She looks behind her and finds a boy standing behind her with a map on his hand*

"Hey! Do you by any chance know where the dance class is?" The boy had some black spiky hair as his killer smiled glow, he was wearing the same uniform as her but pants instead of skirt of course.

"Oh!..." *Quick Smile* "That class was closed... They don't have it anymore.." *Another smile*

"Ah... Thank you... Mian if I bother you..." *The boy vowed and pass her making his way inside the building*

"What! Am I the only one on the field? Why did he had to ask me... Couldn't he just go ask her? Or him? Or them! Why me!! Aish!" *Grabbing her backpack she screamed inside herself and walked to the main door*

"Excuse me... Do you by any chance know where classroom 1-C is?.." *Behind the girl someone asked before her black sneakers step to the porch of the main door*

"Yes! It's my class, Why!?" *Turning around she screamed* "I.. I mean yes... It's on the fifth floor.." *Fast she changed her tone and fake smiled*

"Thank you.. I guess we'll have the same class..." *Giving her a smile the boy behind her said as another boy walked their way*

"Me too! I've got the same class with you sugar plum. I'm Aaron, let's get along" *That new guy closed up to her face said smiling, one of those smiled that give away the fact that you're a player*

"Wha... What?!" *Scare but smiling she asked slowly pushing that Aaron guy away from her*

"What about the gym?" *To her right a tall handsome boy asked her as he flip his book in search of a map*

"Yah! I forgot to ask you about classroom 1-C..." *That killer smile boy that had asked for the dance practice came running from inside the building back to her with the rest of the boys*

"What?! Is this F4 or what!?" (Talking about Boys Over Flowers) *Staring at the 4 boys she shouted, they were all good looking and they were all there in front of her*

Maybe watching lots of dramas was bad, I was now relating everything in the world to a drama and it only scared people. Furious I got inside the school leaving those creeps outside, walking into class it smelled expensive... You know brand new shoes that replaced another pair that was used only once, new uniforms that had token away the place of the last uniform they had only bought yesterday afternoon, so many new things bummer they had pitiful owners.

"Okay! Okay! Everyone take a seat!" That bald teacher that I love the most walk into the room with some stack of my favorite worksheet! Calculus. Behind him that one player guy form back in the field walked in with his hands on his pockets of his pants, smiling like a total womanizer, he smile as his eyes shine, that was like seeing So YiJung from Boys Over Flowers right?.... ri..gh..t...?

"Aaron... why don't you seat behind the girl with black hair... over there you see that girl that has a nerdy face? That one" My favorite teacher had just went down my 'Favorite teachers' list, he pointed at me and how dare he said that about me, and in front of that player!

"Oh! Hi sugar plum!... Have you seen the other boy from earlier, the one that said he'll have this class? Oh! Sugar plum I would've being here earlier to make you company if it hadn't being that I got lost... I was so distracted thinking of you. You know you catch my eye back there in the entrance.." His ugly sat in the table right behind me, so annoying! I took my gold headphones out and plug them in I couldn't bare to listen to him for 2 hours straight before PE time. Just when I had plugged them in another boy came in, that boy he had asked about. Poor me the bald teacher sat him one seat to my left, he looked at me and smile kindly, so I did the same even though I had yell at him earlier. After 10 minutes we got to solve the worksheet he handed us for a warm up he said we would discuss it on class. I was so excited that I raise my hand to answered the first question, I was sure I was the only one to answered my hand, everyone else was scare of the teacher. 

"Mr. MinJae..." What?! Amazed I looked at who was that one MinJae...next to me.

"S4 = 944/32..." Proudly and sure he answer when Instantly I raised my hand to disagree 

"No! It's incorrect it's S4 = 32/944!" Confident I stand up and told the bald teacher, for all this time I had being the only one smart here

"944/32..." That MinJae!

"32/944!!!" Repeatedly I said, I gave him a stare like when two tigers are going for the same prey 

The whole damn class was the same, he kept on getting all of them right, like HOW?! Thank god he made the class finished fast, annoyed I walk to the back of the class to my locker. 

(Classroom goes empty except her standing in front of her locker)

*Girls sighs as voices of students outside the classroom are heard. She opens her locker and gets her PE clothes and goes out the classroom*

(Field)

-Yah Jung over here!!!-

*Haru steps into the field and seats on the benches with the rest of the girls except they were all behind her, judging her. Having a hard time on keeping her eyes open due to all the sunlight she ignored them and sat still when a ball hit her head*

-Jung! Apologize!- 

*A tough hot guy screamed at the boy that had kick the ball, the tough guy was the guy that had asked her about the gym earlier in the morning and the boy that kick the ball was the one that asked her about the dance class*

-Here... Kick the ball to him.. I don't think he'll apologize so might as well take revenge-

*Next to Haru  the smart boy from her class came and put a ball in front of her feet. She rub her head and did as the boy told her, with all her strength she kick the ball giving the boy a nose bleed. The tough guy smiled at it and walked towards the girl.*

"Wow! Do you play sports?" He asked as I would answered him and be all friendly with him

*She stared at the ball once again and walk away out the field to the lockers*

"Do you think you looked cool ignoring the hot transferred student? What's your problem!! Yong-Sun is an amazing athletic boy from a rich family..." *A girl corner Haru inside the girl's locker room, her name was SoYi*

"Stop taking it on me if he ignores you.." I was tired of girls trying to blame me for their rejections 

"What?! No one has ever rejected me, Yong-Sun is so into me.." *SoYi was that one girl that thought she was the best in the whole school only because a few of her friends had said so*

"Stop talking non sense" *Haru pass over SoYi and slammed her locker walking out the locker room to find the player guy outside waiting for her*

"Hi sugar plum! I was wondering if you would go for a ice cream cone with me..." This guy seriously, why is he following me around 

*Aaron followed Haru all around the hallway of the PE building till they got out to the paths that connected every building to one another. While Haru walked with her headphones on Aaron walked behind her with his hands on his pockets*

"Haru!" *A manly boy was standing at the end of the path they were walking on, Haru felt the boy's presence as she took her headphones off and ran to the boy*

"Oppa!!! I miss you!" *Haru jump to his arms as he smiled and rest his chin on Haru's head*

"I missed you more, have you being well... What about the arrangement with In-Su?" *The boy hug Haru's head like hugging a pillow, he spoke under his breath looking at Haru's hair*

"My parent rejected my words... I really don't want to do it... Oppa please make them stop this.." I was so focused on seeing my first love again that I forgot about the player, I turned around and saw Aaron standing still with his hand on his pockets "Ah, Oppa this is Aaron, a transferred student.." 

*The boy smiled as Haru introduced the other boy*

"Hi Aaron, I'm Henry..." *Haru blushed as Henry spoke, Aaron could noticed it*

"Are you dating my sugar plum?" *Aaron said crossing his hands looking at Haru's blushed cheeks*

"She's like a lil sister for me.." *Henry patted Haru's head* "Well Haru I'll see you after school, I need to go... Work hard Haru" *Henry goodbye hugged Haru and got in his car* 

*Once Henry was gone Haru and Aaron kept on walking to class 1-C*

"You like him don't you?" *Aaron got his hands on his pockets like he usually did referring to time ago when he saw Haru blushed*

"What are you talking about?!" *Haru got her headphones on again*

"Don't try to ignore what I asked..." *Aaron took the headphones away from Haru when they bumped into their classmate*

"Who was that? Your boyfriend" 

*The boy that went to the same class with them joined the crew and started walking with Haru and Aaron*

"No! He's not my boyfriend, will you guys stop... By the way, why are you guys following me?" Realizing I was walking with Aaron and the boy by my side I stopped 

"We have the same class..." Aaron was now a different guy, his voice had went down to a loser Aaron instead of a player Aaron 

*When Haru, Aaron and their classmate walked into class 1-C everyone was already on their seat and class had started*

"You guys are late... MinJae do you have an excuse?" MinJae? So that was the smart kid's name

*MinJae shook his head making his way to his seat followed by Haru and Aaron. After sitting down the classroom's door opened and the boy that threw the ball and hit Haru walked in*

"Oh! Jung you're here... I was wondering if you got lost" 

*The bald teacher asked the boy fixing his glasses*

"Mian. I can't get used to the change..." I saw the boy respectfully bowed 

"You come all the way from Japan right. How come you don't have the accent..."

"I'm Korean sir. I just lived in Japan for some time.." Again the boy smiled, if only the smirk was nice and real but he was a total jerk! 

"Ah! Right right! Okay you'll get used to this school soon. For now go sit to the right of my Haru. Haru raise your hand..." Annoyed I raised my hand but still smile at the boy, he was the boy that asked me about the dance class in the morning, he was the boy that hit me with the ball, he was the boy I made have a nose bleed, and he was now the boy sitting to my right. 

When I was paying attention to today's lesson the classroom's door opened again and the boy from the PE class walked in 

"Oh! Yong-Sun! Please take a sit wherever you'll like" I saw the teacher bowed to the student? I saw the student looked around the room and stopped with me. No! There was more seats around the room! Why did he had to look in my direction. He walked to invade my space sitting in front of my desk. 

While the bald teacher continued the lesson I looked around me. Behind me it was Aaron new version of So Yi Jung (Boys Over Flowers), to my left MinJae new version of Song Wo Bin (Boys Over Flowers), in front of me Yong-Sun new version of Yoon Ji Hoon (Boys Over Flowers) and to my right Jung new version of Gu Jun Pyo (Boys Over Flowers). Where they the new F4?!
 

~I think I got new for better~