Hakuna Matata "No Worries" 1

Hakuna Matata "No Worries"

 

“Hakuna matata” that’s what he whisper to me when we first met; at that time I know he was the right one. Hakuna Matata, means ‘no worries’. In my world there is no worries, we fell in love at first sight. But something happens, that night I saw him with another girl going into a love hotel, my vision was truly blurred by the tears. As its streaming down my cheeks, I wipe my tears with my sleeve running towards a direction I didn’t even know. In a split second the sound of car speeding and the light that blind me, everything happen so fast I can’t even recall what had happened.

+++

I can’t feel the ground, I can’t feel the warm breeze, I can’t feel my own body. What happen to me? am I dying? But why am I still in this world? Why am I in this unknown place? There’s something I need to do before I can finally rest in peace. But what is it?

“Hakuna Matata” echoes in my ears, Hakuna Matata, what is it? What do I have to do with Hakuna Matata? How can I figure this out on my own?

[Third person POV]

“Aish who the hell crying in the middle of a night.” “shut up!” he reach for the pillow and cover his ear with it. “Ha.. Hakuna Matata” his eyes shot open, he heard that, he heard that right. That voice send a shiver to him. “he---help me” he instantly sat up. Looking around his room. “w—who are y—you!” he stuttered.

“I—I’m here” Junhyung shifted his gaze towards the wall next to the window, he accidentally bump his back to the wall out of shock, “who are you! How did you get here?!” he said at the figure hugging her knee tight against her chest.

“Help me” she cried. “who ar—” he was cut off as she raised her face, her wet cheeks cause by the tears calm him down.

“are.. you.. by any chance a ghost?” he hesitately asked, she bit her lips and slowly nod. “are…you gonna be afraid of me?” she asked innocently. ‘should I say yes or no? what if she change her face to something else’

“I can’t change my face” she voiced out. “you can read my mind?!”

“I…I guess” she change her position and sit comfortably. “can you help me?” she stare at him with eyes full of hope. He tilt his head and take a deep breathe, “Is it something I can do?” he questioned, she nodded her head rapidly, “then I guess, yea”

She get up and make her way towards him. “w—what are you trying to do?” he bump his back at the wall as she get closer to him. “Seal a contract” she said modestly,

“c—contract??” he stuttered, again she nodded. “Do we have to do this? I mean I saw this in movie when human make a promise to a spirit it never end well”

“No we have to!” she exclaimed, he quickly nodded, out of shock/scared I guess.

“close your eyes,” he did as he was told. He felt a hand against his chest, “Hakuna Matata…” he felt himself weakened and fall against the headboard. “help me…”

+++

“Junhyung oppa!!! Wake up!!!” Jooyeon, Junhyung sister knocked into the door. “ermmm!! I get it! go away” he covered his ears with the pillow. “Junhyung-shi, wake up” he slowly opened his eyes and sat up.

“Good Morning.” A pale little girl greeted him. “not… a dream” he mumbled, he was speechless amazed by her pure look. ‘she doesn’t look like a ghost at all’ she tilt her head “should I look like a ghost?” she said casually.

He instantly shook his head. “no, really. I like this better…” he smiled awkwardly, rubbed the back of his head. ‘damn I forgot she can people mind’

“not just everyone, I can only read your mind.” she admitted,

“yea? Why?” he asked, “because… you are the one. Ever since the start. You were destined to help me.”

“ahh. I get it.” he nodded not bother to ask anything more.

In the other hand.

“Omo, he must have been crazy” Jooyeon shook her head at her brother. ‘omo, he’s talking to himself? Insane!” she shut the door of Junhyung room close.

“MUM! THERE’S SOMETHING WRONG WITH JUNHYUNG! HE’S TALKING TO HIMSELF” Jooyeon yell from upstairs.

“Yah! Mwo! Don’t open my room as you please woman!” Junhyung yell slammed the door close.

“REALLY? Jooyeon-ah, have a nice talk with your brother, he must bored!” their mum responded.

“Noway!” both Junhyung and Jooyeon exclaimed unisonly.

[End Third Person POV]