sana and kyoko

If you're the one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chou mansion

Tzuyu pov

I arrive at my house with sana. my sister jieqiong greet me, but as soon she saw sana, she frown.

“ what are you doing here sana???? isn’t that enough you hurt kyo-chan???” jieqiong said angrily

“ enough , qiong. You know she is…” –tzuyu

“ I know she is kyo-chan real mother,  but I don’t care. She hurt my niece. My sweet kyo-chan. She just 3 years old. And you slap her??? Because of what??? You jealous of her, just because you thought she is momo child. Let me warn you sana , I not gonna approve your relationship with my sister. My sister in law is momo.” Jieqiong said , she walk toward sana and tried to push her.

But sana grab her hand and twist it.” I don’t care jieqiong. Tzuyu now is my wife and kyoko is my daughter.i never gonna leave them. I will take them, reclaim  them. Both of them is mine.” Sana said to jieqiong.

“ stop it sana. let my sister go. Or i…” I said to sana

“ I don’t care tzu. Are you seriously think I am stupid???? Do you think I not realize that you want merried me because you have ultior motive???? I know it tzu. “ sana said to me, she caress my face.

“ sana i…. “ I shock to hear that. I feel my knee is weaken. I admit I want to torture her, but when I hold her hand again. When she close to me. I don’t think I can.

“ I know what you done,sana. you the one who responsible for Jackson accident.” Jieqiong said

“ hahaha, seriously??? Jackson and I grow up together. He is like my brother. Or has you forget when we are kids I always play with Jackson oppa. Why would I want to kill him???” sana laugh.

Then its hit me, she is right. Sana and Jackson always been friends, back when I first date sana, Jackson first one who congrates me. He tell me not to hurt sana. why Jackson said sana is the one who responsible????

“ it fine. lets go baby. Lets see kyo-chan.” I said while drag her. I keep in my mind to search the truth about Jackson accident.

 

 

 

I go to play room. There kyoko play with fei jie and her friend victoria.” Aiiii, so cute. Little kyo-chan. Why you so cute???” victoria said why hugging her.

Kyoko just nod” yes, I am cute. “ and she wink.

“ kyaaaaa” victoria squeal in happiness

“ calm down , you woman. She just little girl. Don’t do that. She may think you are weird” fei jie hit her head.

“ I don’t care. She so cute.” Victoria said.

“ so auntie vic, are you like my gugu fei???? She so pretty right???” ask innocent kyoko

“ wh-what are you talking about,kyo-chan. Aunt victoria just my friend” shutter fei.

“ heee, don’t you like me fei???” victoria pout.

“ i-i- I have suzy….” Fei shutter.

Damn sis why shutter. Calm down.

 

“kyoko, look who is here” I call kyoko , she turn to see me. But she shock in horror when she saw sana.

“ huaaaaa, uncle Jackson.. auntie sana come. UNCLEEEE” Kyoko shriek in fear and run away to find Jackson.

“ wait kyo-chan” fei said

“ huh” victoria said.

“ baby” I said while chase her with sana.

I search her , and find her with gugu Charlene. She pick kyoko and cooed her. “ whats matter kyo-chan. Did someone bullied you??? Tell grandma okay???” gugu pat her head softly

“baby , don’t be scared baby, listen to mama okay? Well you she aunt sana is not your aunt…”

“ really????

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter