Merry Christmas from Korea

It's The SHINee Life

"I don't want a lot for Christmas," Key sang

"There is just one thing i need," Minho sang, lighting the fire.

"And I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree," Jonghyun sang, with his michael jackson feeling.

"I just want you for my own more than you could ever know. Make my wish come true," Onew sang, loving at the chicken lovingly.

"All I want for Christmas.....is youuuuu!" 2min, Jongkey, and Onchicken sang.

"Good morning and merry christmas," Taemin greeted.

"Today we're here to carol, joke, and have a chicken Christmas," Onew joked.

Key rolled his eyes,"Anyway! We're actually here to show you are Christmas."

"The misteloe," Jonghyun said, dangling a misteloe over key. He blushed  a bright red.

"The games," Minho said, unchanging.

"And most importantly the presents!" Taemin cheered. 

"Now let's begin!" Key opening the door to their house."Let's start with christmas scary stories. JJong you first!"

"Long ago on christmas night. Snowmen came alive and began to fight. Clashes of stick and stones but could break bones." Jonghyun whispered, the shinee coming closer with anticapation."Santa appeared and fought all he could but, at long last it wasn't good. The people rallied the snowmen back. Singing throughout the night but, when morning came and the snowmen melted. The people cheered and chanted but deep inside their homes snowmen were grouped waiting for them to appear and BOO!"

"AHHH!" The SHINee members screamed.

"So corny. I can do better dear yeobo," Key waved a hand at the story.

"Sure you can Key but, time to move on," Minho said pushing aside Key.

"To what?" Onew mumbled through his chicken.

"To caroling," Taemin answered, pulling out his mic.

"I love it when you complete my sentences," Minho said snuggling Taemin.

"Ugh," Key faked the throwing up motion.

"This is the realtiy you wanted!" Jonghyun agrued.

"You want to hear a joke?" Onew asked."What do you call a pig who does karate?.....Pork chop!"

"Love you," Minho said.

"Aw I love you more," Taemin said hugging Minho.

"Let's just sing the song already," Key said shaking his head in frustation.

All:I don't want a lot for christmas

There is just one thing I need.

I don't care about the presents

Underneath the Christmas tree.

I just want you for my own.

More than you could ever know.

Make my wish come true

Baby, All I want for christmas is youuu!

"Merry Christmas from Shinee! Hwaiting!"

 

Have a very SHINee Christmas!!!