Boy In Luv

Young Forever

 

 

 

 
 
JIN IN LUV

 

rose

 

rose

 

"Hyung, look!" Jungkook taps Jin on the shoulder as he pointed to a girl walking by their class. "That's her?" Namjoon asks, peeking through the window, his eyes following her as she walks down the hallway. Jin just looks at her pass by until she's out of sight. "You should really talk to her. Someone might end up getting her before you." Namjoon says jokingly, pointing at Jimin. "Yeah hyung, I'll get her if you don't want to!" Jin stood up and hit Jimin. "Stop joking Jimin, we both know I'm prettier than you and she'll most likely choose me."Jin says as he tidies up his uniform. "Well I don't think she'll choose you if you'll never go and talk to her. We can help you hyung." Jimin suggests, showing his very bright and adorable smile. "No it's okay, I got this." Jin says as he stares at nothing, thinking about something. "You've said that about a thousand times, let us help you this time. Tomorrow we do it right." Namjoon says, flashing his half-moon eye smile.


"I want to be your oppa, Why don't you know my heart for you? Even if you ignore me, even if you act cold, I just can't push you out of my mind. I'll be your man, just watch. You probably know who I am now, considering the amount of letters I've put in your locker. I just don't understand why you won't respond. If you still don't give me an answer after this, I won't have a choice but to make you see me. -J"

"Sohyun-ah~ you got another letter from your secret admirer J." Mina laughs as she teases Sohyun. "Mina, do you really not know who this J is? I really want to meet him but, I'm the most clueless girl right now. He thinks I already know who he is, but I don't." Sohyun says as she leans on her locker, worried. "Well he said he'll make you see him right? Just wait for that then, it could be anytime soon. I have to go, see you later." Mina giggles as she skips away from Sohyun.

 

"Boys, today we make them meet." Namjoon gathers everyone except Jin in their classroom and tells them what to do. When the bell rang, they waited for everyone to leave before they set up the room into a confession spot. Jin walks in confused, looking around nervously. "What are you guys doing? A teacher might come by and get us all in trouble. Put those desks back where you found them!" Everyone ignores what Jin had just said, as if he wasn't there. "Come on hyung, acting like a mother again. Trust us." Suga says, dragging the last chair onto the wall.
 


"Go Sohyun please report to the office before leaving school. Go Sohyun." Sohyun heard the announcement and headed to the office. "I can't stay, I have practice. Is it okay?" Mina says as she struggles to keep all her stuff from falling. "Oh it's alright Mina, it's not like someone's gonna kidnap me on my way there. Have fun at your practice!" Sohyun says as she waves goodbye. 

"Who are you?" Sohyun asks as someone pins her to the wall while she was walking on the way to the principal's office. "Damn girl, you know I keep trying to appeal you. I got genuine feelings, I got endurance, the only thing I don't have? Your beauty." Suga says as he tries to distract her, slowing her down. "What are you talking about? Let go of me!" Sohyun says as she breaks free and runs away. 

Sohyun runs back to her locker, looking if the creepy guy followed her. "That was weird, what's this school up to gosh, I need to-" Sohyun was stopped when someone grabs her hand and forces her to go with him. "He-hey! Who are you! What's up with guys in this school? You're all crazy!" Sohyun says as she tries to break free from the boy's grip. Jimin did not respond and just dragged her along with him until they reached the classroom. "Wh-what's this.." Sohyun says as she looked around and saw the guys looking and smiling at her. She walks into the middle of the room where a guy shows up. 


"I'm nervous. What I really want is, I want to be your lover. Ever since the first time I saw you in that flower shop , looking at those white lilies a year ago. White lilies are very beautiful but they take a lot of oxygen, making them very dangerous to be around with for a long time. Just like those flowers, you're very beautiful and you also take my breath away. For now, this all I can give. A red rose for your red heart."


The boys cheered because of Jin's romantic and cheesy speech. They knew that they succeeded. There's no way anyone could ever reject such a confession like this.

".. so you're that 'J' who gave me lots of letters in my locker.." Sohyun said as she looked at the rose that Jin gave her. "To be honest ever since I got the second letter you gave me I wanted to meet you. The sweet things you said to me made my day. Your pretty words matches your pretty face, and I can tell that you have a pretty personality too." Sohyun then hugged Jin tightly and whispered, "Yes."

 


 

 

rose  rose  rose
 
note;

Yes, I've switched the roles a bit from the MV in this story just so Jin is the one who gets to be the girl's love. As you can see, I used lyrics too c: