8 Years Long...

8 Years Long... [Oneshot]

Every night, I will always throw my eyes into the SKY. Trying to find that 'W' shape created by five stars in the wide, wide horizon. I Wish I can see the five beautiful stars shining in the dark night. Cassiopeia, the protector for our five multitalented boys and have the same Mission to make Dong Bang Shin Ki back into five.

 

 Like a  Rising Sun  in the morning, the five of you succeed to make my day joyful with those beautiful voices.  Like  Flowers With the Colour of Happiness, you are all flawless in my eyes.

 

Why Did I Fall in Love With You? It is an easy question to answer. Because I can write a full page essay just to describe how much I love the five of you With All My Heart, just The Way U Are. I can always find the answer to "How Can I not love you guys?".

 
I once dreamt a Magic Castle filled with five boys who act like a family although they didn't know each other before. Thanks to you guys, I know what a true friendship like. With Hugs, jokes and sometimes teasing each other, the five of you teach me about being One family. Your guys' loves toward each other are just like a Love in the Ice. The ice protects the love securely and say; "I Never Let Go of this love."
 
 
Seeing the hurtful expression of you guys at the disbanding time... HEY! Don't Bring Me Down with those  expressions! Maybe the five of you have to walk along the Maze and get lost, but it doesn't matter because you guys will meet again at the end. Trust me! I Believe that you guys don't want to waste the Long Way that all of you have been walked through, right?
 
 
Antis also Cassiopeias who lose their hopes already... I don't care Whatever They Say. I will ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH no matter what.
 
 
On Rainy Night, my room will always filled with the beautiful melody of Bolero. I do hope that God (also the five of you) will hear my Prayer and makes my Dreams Come True. I really want to see the  Fighting Spirit of DongBang  like the good old days. 
 
 
Don't Say Goodbye to each other, cause Tomorrow Will Surely Come and without all of you recognize, you already reunite. Remember, after rain pours a beautiful Rainbow will come. 
 
 
It has been 8 years yet I'm still hoping to see all of you performing in one stage. Not just two or three, but the five of you. I never regret on Lovin' You and I will Forever Love Dong Bang Shin Ki. I'm PROUD to be a Cassiopeia that always protects and supports the five of you.
 
 
Tonight, I will go outside and lift my head again to find those five stars shining brightly making a 'W' shape.