Together

Cheese Cake

 

 

Mark received some message and a call from Jackson this morning informing him that he will be coming back after his crazy schedule and Mark was very happy because of this good news. He want to see Jackson again because he feel like a day without him is like a torture for Mark because Jackson give him so much happiness. He had also shared the news to the other members and they are also excited to see Jackson again after a long time. Mark want said that he want to meet Jackson at the airport because he wants to see the other as soon as possible but Jackson insisted that they will meet at the coffe shop.

Mark rub both his hands together and blow some air at it becauss he feel cold. It's not winter wet but it's already getting colder. Mark is already standing outside the said place waiting for the love of his life. Mark is wearing all black and a huge grey scarf around his neck. It's not that Jackson is late, Mark is just 30 minutes early for the meeting time. 15 minutes later Mark saw Jackson few meters away from him with a bag on his hand. His heart is beating so fast and for sure his cheeks are extra red because of this warm feeling he feel.

Jackson let go of his bag and Mark hug Jackson but Jackson hug Mark more tighter and it warms Mark's heart. Their hands are on the others back like they don't want to let go anymore, but they need to. 

"Mark you're so cute blushing like that." Jackson said with a gentle smile. Mark might even be redder after hearing that. "What are you talking about?" Mark playfully push Jackson's chest, trying to hide his smile but Jackson grab his hand and place it on his chest. 

Mark can feel Jackson's heart beating so fast. "You don't know how lonely this heart is without you." Jackson said before looking at Mark's eyes and even though Mark thought Jackson is so cheesy, it's still very sweet. Very sweet that Mark don't know what to say because of the butterflies inside his stomach.

"That's very cheesy of you Mr. Wang Jackson " Mark said and Jackson let go of his hand and he feel abit dissapointed of that. "Cheesy right?!" Jackson said and gave him a smile before pulling him inside the shop called Ma Non Troppo and Mark can't stop smilling like crazy, maybe because he is already crazy for his handsome boyfriend named Jackson Wang.

 ❄❄❄

 

Two years ago while Mark was eating here he saw Jackson entered and the younger already caught his eye. Jackson asked for his number but Mark didn't give it, few days later they discovered that they are both JYP trainees and even shared a room. Few months later they became couple and been very close.

 

❄❄❄

 

Jackson walk towards the cakes displayed and pointed at the cheesecake before turning to face Markand smile. "Chesse cake?" Jackson asked and Mark is always amazed how Jackson can make his heart beating fast just by looking at him. Mark just nodded and jackson payed ot at the counter.

They didn't took long inside the dessert shop and now looking for a taxi. "We met here just to buy cheese cake?" Mark asked looking at the paper bag where the cake is placed before looking at his boyfriend "Yes I want to eat this. I miss eating this with you." Jackson said and gave him a smile and kiss his cheek wich shocked Mark of the sudden action but he likes it then. 

Few minutes later they are already at the dorm and circled by other members. "Hyung where's my new facial wash? You bought one for me while your in china right?' Bambam asked while jumping up and down. "Yes.. Yes I got it don't worry." Jackson said while getting something in his bag and gave it to bambam who happy inspect the facial wash he asked for. "Your the best hyung!!" Bambam said before running inside his room. 

Youngjae also inspect Jackson's bag."Hey what are you doing Youngjae?" Jackson asked looking at him. "Looking for your gift for me" Youngjae said busy with his work. "Hey there's nothing more what's inside there  are just my dirty clothes." Youngjae jumped and shake his hands in disgust "Ew hyung! Your disgusting." The rest of the members just laugh at him and the talking continues.

 

❄❄❄

 

Few minutes later Jackson pull me inside our room and I sit on our shared bed. Jackson put the paper bag on top of our bed beside me. "Let's eat the cheese cake now." Jackson said while showing a fork he is holding. "We should have shared it with the others." Mark said opening the paper bag and placing the cheese cake on top.

"I just want to eat it with you." Jackson said approacing Mark and hugging him. Mark is feeling his heart beat again. Why is Jackson so good at making his heart so warm? "And you just brought one fork?" Mark shoot him a questioning look while Jackson is still hugging him. "Of course it's not like I hadn't tasted your mouth before." Jackson said while grinning at Mark and letting go of the older which is now blushing. "What are you talking Jackson!" Mark hit Jackson who is just laughing at blushing Mark.

Jackson said that he will just take a shower as fast as he can and Mark can start eating the cheese cake and that's what Mark is doing. He had even ate more than Half of it because it just taste so good. What is taking Jackson so long because Mark just want to eat it all. Few minutes the water stopped and Mark know that Jackson had finished showering.

Jackson stepped out of the shower with just towel around his waist and Mark's cheeks become as red as tomatoes. Jackson can't stop smilling at how cute Mark is. Jackson change to his over sized shirt and comfortable shorts. After Jackson changed he sit next to Mark and the older noticed that Jackson seems to be tired "You look very tired." Mark asked and Jackson give him a smile. "Yeah work but now I have few days to spend with you." Jackson is now leanin close to Mark.

Mark can't control the fuzzy feeling he have inside as Jackson is very close to him. "So let's go somewhere, where do you want?" Jackson asked while their lips inches away, Mark can feel Jackson's hot breath. Mark gulp before he answer the question. "Anywhere.. Anywhere with you." Mark answeres and Jackson grin at him, it sends shiver to Mark's spine because Jackson is just too y. Jackson start kissing him gently, too gently that Mark feel like he is floating in the air and with Jackson supporting his back with one hand and the other is leaning on the bed to support the both of them. 

Mark parted his lips abit and Jackson wasted no time and enter. Without noticing Mark's back is against the sheets of the bed. Their tongue battling and Mark suddenly moan in Jackson's mouth which caused for the other to move back and look at Mark who is avoiding Jackson's eyes because of how shy he is. Jackson place his hand on Mark's chin to make Mark look at him. "Mark look at me." Mark hesitantly look at Jackson's eye.

"Don't be shy, you don't know how much I like it.. And how much you drive me crazy because you beautiful for me. It's like you are an angel.. Very delicate but too y that I can't help my self." Jackson said and Mark see Jackson's eyes with lust. "And you are also too handsome and kind.. I'm very happy to have you as my boyfriend." Jackson kiss Mark again but now it become more intense and Mark can feel Jackson's hand on his waist. "And I just wanna say the cheesecake taste much better in your mouth." Jackson said smilling. 

They continue kissing and suddenly Mark feel that Jackson is already hard. They pull back to breath "You are driving me crazy Mark Tuan." 

 

 

 

 

❄❄❄

 

 

Ok guys! I'm going to end it like that.. HAHAHA! Markson is really cute like srsly cute, I'm a trash hahaha. And the comeback is really driving me crazy because it's too good! And if you want another oneshot ;)

What do you think about this and leave your comments. Tnxx 

(Typos and errors.. I'm sorry) (this ain't very right? Lol)