The Special Christmas

Christmas Love (one-shot)

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Your friends shouted when you stepped into the class.

"Merry Christmas," you smiled.

"Are you coming to the Christmas party tonight?" Your friends asked.

"But... I have to work tonight. You know, it's Christmas and there will be a lot of customers," you explained.

"Awww... It won't be fun without you!" Your friends whined.

"Hmm... I try to go immediately after I finish my work?" You said, trying to cheer them up.

"Really?!" Their faces brightened. "Okay then, we will wait for you! Come quickly alright!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were busy working in the cafe, there were really lots of customers and you could not even excuse yourself a bit.

"Where's my coffee?!" One customer shouted.

"Coming!" You replied and rushed to get the coffee.

Just when you turned around, you bumped into someone.

"Mianhae!" You kept bowing to the person.

"It's okay," a familiar voice said.

You looked up and saw Minwoo. "Sun-Sunbae!"

"Annyeong," he smiled.

"Wh-Why are you here?" You asked.

"I came to take you to the party," he said with another smile that could melt any girls' heart. He is the kingka of the school and his smile can melt any girls instantly. He is your favourite sunbae too, you admired him a lot and he cared for you too.

"But... I'm not done yet. You can see... there're so many people here," you said.

"It's okay, I will ask your boss to excuse you for today," he smiled and went to talk to your boss.

Meanwhile you continued to serve the customers with their desserts and drinks.

Suddenly, Minwoo spun you around. You lose balance and fell. Luckily, he caught you just in time. "Are you okay?" He asked, concerned.

"Ye-Yeah..." You replied. Your heart started beating fast as you stared at Minwoo. His face was just inches from yours. *Why is my heart reacting like that?* You thought.

He helped you straightened up.

"Let's go! Your boss say it's alright if you leave," he began helping you to take off your apron.

You took your bag and went with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You reached the nightclub where your friends and schoolmates were enjoying the party. You friends saw you and waved you over.

"You finally came!" Your friends said.

"Yeah," you smiled at them.

Your friends and you began chatting and having fun. Suddenly, they dragged you to the dance floor.

"Hey, I don't know how to dance!" You whispered.

"It's easy! Just move your body like us!" You friends said as they danced to the rhythm of the song.

Just then, somebody grabbed your wrist. You looked up to see Minwoo. "Sunbae!"

"Can I borrow her for a while?" Minwoo smiled and dragged you out the nightclub.

"Why don't we go and get some fresh air outside?" He asked.

You smiled and nodded.

You two grabbed some coffee and you walked along the streets.

There was only silence between both of you.

"__________ ah," Minwoo broke the silence. You looked at him and he turned to look at you. Suddenly, he held out something from his pocket.

"Merry Christmas!" He smiled and handed you the small velvet box.

You took it and opened it carefully. Your eyes widened at the shiny heart necklace. "Sunbae," you looked up and met eyes with Minwoo.

"Hope you will like this gift," he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Thank you Sunbae! I love it a lot!" You said as you hugged Minwoo.

Minwoo's face turned red at your hug. 

"But, I never buy any present for you," you let go of Minwoo.

"It's okay," he said. "You just have to grant me a wish."

"What wish?" You curiously asked.

Minwoo leaned in closer and your heart went ba-bump. *Why is my heart reacting like that again?* You thought.

Minwoo hold your hands and looked sincerely in your eyes. "Be my girlfriend," he whispered.

Your eyes widened in surprise. *Sunbae... Likes me?!* "Sun-Sunbae," you stuttered.

"All of you are curious of why didn't I have a girlfriend right?"

You nodded.

"Well... The reason is very simple. I'm already in love with someone," he smiled.

*And that person is me?!* You thought.

"And yes, the person is none other than you, Kim __________," he seemed to be able to read your mind. "Will you accept me as your boyfriend?"

"Sunbae, I... I..." You were at the loss of words.

"Well, you can say no if you want to, I won't force you," he said.

"YES!" You blurted. You quickly covered your mouth and blushed.

Minwoo chuckled at your reaction. He pulled your hand away and leaned in and pushed his lips against yours.

You closed your eyes and kissed  him back.

"Saranghae, __________ ah~" he whispered the words against your lips. You smiled and he started kissing you deeply again.

*This is my best Christmas I ever had.* You thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, it took me 2 hours to write this. I know it's not really good, but still, I hoped you guys enjoying reading it. Merry Christmas again! (: