╱   AUDITION

  디엑스엑스  ╱   AUDITION OPEN

HTTP://yG-AOMG.COM/ AUDITION

500*230

dxx

cheatpage

This girlgroup is set to debut around late 2016 to early 2017. And just so you guys know, all trainees are from YG Entertainment. AOMG only took role in selecting the high quality trainees and put them into the potential line of their girlgroup members. As stated in "plots", each of them is exclusively chosen by at least one big person in either YG or AOMG so please include them in your app and let me know the reason of why would they select you (regardless to your relation with them).

 

Anyway, you have probably known but; do subscribe before you apply. Upvotes are optional but loved. And also comment often since I want to know if my work is satisfactory or not (especially once you are chosen, or else your character will be replaced). Let's get started!

rule one: you should look as hot as pink!

What kind of face do you like to see author-nim? Idols definitely, but I won't be accepting faceclaims from YG/YGK+/AOMG since this is a YG/AOMG based. IOI's Doyeon is already taken as a faceclaim. As for age, the range is already stated in the cheatsheet which is around 1990 to 1999 with 1990 being the oldest age range and 1999 the youngest range. Ethnicity wise, your character can be half Asian, but refrain from doing so much since not everyone are half race or mixed. Your character can just be born somewhere outside Korea or grew up in Korea while still being a full Korean right? Take Bobby as an example.

rule two: you should be as hot as pink!

Personality shouldn't be mixed up. If she is an ice princess, let her stay that way. Don't mix the opposite personalities together. For background, I accept sob stories but refrain from going overboard with it and, don't forget to write how did she enter the company and the progress of how she was approved as a trainee until she gets selected. Relations is where you write all those people involved in her life including family members, friends, rivals (if any), role models (if any), mentor and so many more. You don't have to include parents in! Only siblings should be fine. She can be related to an idol and having idol friends are very welcomed. Kwon Youngdeuk and Youngdon of YG Dancers (HITECH) are taken as brothers.

 

Talent twins... well, I will be asking you to have an appropriate talent twin(s). BUT! You are allowed to have a strong vocal twin if you wish since I think YG trainees tend to have nice voices eventhough they aren't a main vocal. Tiffany of SNSD is taken as singing and talking twins, Hani of EXID as dancing and variety twins, and Soyu of SISTAR taken as rapping twin if she has to rap that is.

 

Predebut activities is where you write the activity she did before debuting. Only write activities that are related to YG or AOMG if possible (or any CFs). Taken predebut activities are include: featuring in Akdong Musician's Give Love MV with Nam Joohyuk, minorly appearing as back dancers in Taeyang's Ringa Linga MV with a few other trainees and dancers, and featuring in Team Bobby's performance in Mix & Match EP.5 with Bobby, Junhoe and Chanwoo for the song "Let's Get It Started". Minimum two years of training.

 

I'll accept anyone as love interest (idols, models and even actors). But there is an of maximum four years, as well as a dating ban of at least a few months after dxx debuted. I don't like the idea of secretly dating. If you don't feel like having a love interest, then simply leave the section blank. Noona-dongsaeng relationship allowed. Junhoe of iKON is taken.

rule three: you should finish as hot as pink!

Password is a fanclub name for DXX. You can suggest more than one name as it helps me a lot to select the fanclub name faster and easier. Make sure you read all content of this cheatsheet carefully and thorougly, and check your app once again just in case you forgot to fill a section. Any questions or concerns about the fic, please comment or PM me and I'll answer with my best!

bonus rule: how to get sia's heart!

Aesthetic app because I'm such a trash; add in pictures, modify colors, etc (at least don't ruin the layout if you don't like decorating). Adding jokes into your app so I can have a good laugh. :D Add my character somewhere in your app and maybe a close friend for her that I can build a ship for like JunHwan? *-* Fresh idol faceclaims like IOI, TWICE, etc. Suggesting many interesting scenes >.<

SOURCE CODE : turn in : example