A job? Finally?

The Warmest Gift (Discontinued)

 "Raena dear, I got a surprise for you..."

 "Yes auntie?" I said after looking up from my manga.

 "Well... I heard from you're mom that you need a job so I pulled some strings together and..."

 She didn't even get the chance to finish her sentence because I was already suffocating her with a hug, "YOU GOT  ME A JOB?!! Oh my god! Thank you so much!!"

 "Okay calm down dear!" she laughed as she pulled my hands apart and then set them on my lap.

 "Sorry..." I blushed with my head down.

 "It's okay," she chuckled. "I'm glad you're excited. Okay, so you're going to work as a stylist like I do."

 "Ooh really?! Who am I going to style?"

 "I'm not sure but it might be one of the SM entertainment members" she winked. Yep, that's my aunt. She dresses up, applies make up, and does hair and being the stylist of some of the most popular people, has it's advantages. She knows many of the hottest stars out there including my despised idols."

 "YES! I love you auntie! But wait... How am I supposed to be accepted as their stylist if I haven't even ever gone through styling school or anything."

 "Don't worry, you're auntie got some strings attached," she winked.

 "But... Is my styling good enough?" I really don't know how I'll be the stylist of a famous star if I didn't even get any training.

 "Don't worry, you don't need any training. I've seen you're work and you're a professional at it! I mean, look at you right now. You like pretty stylish!"

 I look down at my jeans, converse and top. My hair is in a pony tail and the only make up I have on is some mascara, light eye shadow, lip gloss and eyeliner.

 "This is what you call stylish?"

 "Yes, it is for casual clothing. Everything has a nice hint of style. You're ponytail is in the slide, you're jeans are dark instead of that old blue color, you're converses, well they go with you're outfit and you're make up is natural but enhances you're beauty. It even matches with you're red top.  And I see you when you dress up for family outings and stuff... I think you fit the role."

 "Really?" I feel my cheeks warming up.

 "Yeah, plus, you have my blood running through you're veins. Come on, take this oppurtunity."

 "Okay, I'll take it!" I smiled and hugged my aunt. I'm going to have the chance to be meet Rimi!

Little did I know what was really in store for me.

*******footnote***********

So here's the deal, for some of you, you may know who e.via (aka happy evil) Rimi, and Swings are. I know alot of you don't. We're going to pretend that they are in SM Ent. okay? So don't go crazy, you SME fools that know everything. This is purely make believe. Simple as that.