Final

If Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alert: Long chapter ahead!

*Sorry for the notifcation, it just that I edited some part slightly :(*

Also, I will try to come up with a sequel if I have any idea or can any of you give suggestion? ^^

 

 

‘’Argh, I’m so bored!’’ Solbin whined as she plopped down on her bed. She takes her laptop from her side table and log in to her facebook. Since today’s Sunday, and all her friends are either busy with assignments or spending time with their family.

She was lazily scrolling down her Facebook home page when suddenly a somewhat familiar face caught her attention. She scrolls back up and stops at a particular post. 

 Jimin Park 

About 1 minute ago.

Hello guys! I'm back! Didn't know London will be this cold right now.

Like. Comment. Share.

‘’Jimin. Park Jimin.’’ She softly whispered out his name as she stared at his picture. It's been two years since they last met and also lose contact. Neither both of them take the initiative to message each other after what had happened. 

Without much thought, she absentmindedly clicked a like.

A like wouldn't bring any harm.

She lightly pushes her laptop away as she stares blankly at her room ceiling.

Park Jimin. Park Jimin.

His name lingered around her mind, ‘’Damn. Those memories are back, Park Jimin.’’

.xxx.

She knew him when she was in her last year of high school. Actually, they met each other two years before her last year of high school in a musical club. Although he was friends with most of her close friends, however, they did not once interact with each other.

However, in her last year of high school, the teacher in charge of the musical club decided to pick Jimin and her to act out for a musical play. As they practiced almost every day after school, both of them indeed got closer and she was lucky that he is someone that anyone can easily get along with.

‘’Solbin ya!’’ Minjae, one of her best friend who is close with Jimin came running to her. 

‘’Yah! I’ve something important to tell you! Oh my god, like finally, our Solbinie!’’ Minjae let out a fake sob. Solbin slightly frowned at her friend who has excitedly pulled her into her seat.

‘’What?’’ Solbin stared at her friend who non-stop flashing her cheeky grin.

‘’Oh my god, Solbin. When he told me this, oh my god, Solbin. I was so happy and excited and-‘’

‘’Did your crush confess to you or something?’’ Solbin cut her off.

Minjae slightly poked her shoulder with a playful grin, ‘’No, miss. This is about you!’’

Solbin narrowed her eyes at her friend, ‘’Me?’’

Minjae leaned in and whispered into her ear, ‘’Jimin texted me yesterday saying that he likes you!’’ She leaned back with a giggled. 

Solbin stared at her friend few seconds before letting out a giggled, ''Why are you doing this to me, Jae? This is not funny, sis.'' 

‘’Silly, I'm not playing. He likes you. As in a boy likes a girl. Crush, you know?’’ Minjae slightly poked her shoulder with a grin. ‘’Also, he wants to walk back to the dorm together with us today after school.’’ Minjae winked at her.

‘’You’re not lying right? I mean, we rarely text each other and we didn’t even talk after the musical play ended months ago.’’ Solbin shook her head and looked away.

‘’Don’t worry, Binnie. I’m sure you can ask him after school.’’ Minjae playfully bumped her shoulder.

Throughout the whole lessons, Solbin couldn’t concentrate much on what the teachers are saying as her mind was preoccupied with what her friend said to her earlier.

Jimin likes me?

‘’Alright. Class dismiss. Remember to do all the work that I gave just now.’’ Mr. Kim told the class before leaving the classroom.

Solbin was packing her books into her bag along with Minjae by her side. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Both of them turned their heads towards the door and Minjae immediately squealed a little when she noticed who it was.

‘’Oh, Jimin! Finally you're here~’’ She called out his name in a playful manner while the latter just shyly smiled. Solbin quickly looked away while pretending to be searching for something inside her bag.

‘’Stop pretending and just go. He's waiting for you.’’ Minjae slightly whispered into her ear and pulled her towards him.

Jimin shyly looked up at them with a smile plastered on his face while stealing glances at Solbin. ‘’I forgot. I’ve to go to meet Joohyuk at the cafeteria. You can go ahead and don’t have to wait for me.’’ Minjae secretly held a thumb up at Jimin from behind Solbin. Jimin saw it and slightly let out a chuckled.

Solbin turned and let out a scoff, ''Yah, Minjae, why didn-'' 

‘’Bye Jimin, bye Binnie! See you tomorrow!’’ Minjae winked at both of them before hurriedly sprint off before Solbin can stop her.

Why did Minjae just went away like that? So much of being best friends.

‘’Uhm, I guess, we are good to go now?’’ Jimin softly asked.

‘’Ah, yeah. Sure.’’ She took small steps while slowly walk up next to him, feeling slightly awkward.

This is so awkward. 

Even after they walked out of the school gate, both of them did not speak to each other. Although they were not talking, but she gotta admit that the silenc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter