Drinking Games Pt.1?

The Troublesome Wheepup

The two young girls were lost in their own world.

Using Wheein’s lap as her pillow, Hyejin played with the lace blindfold, covering and uncovering her eyes with it. “Wheein-ah....”

“Hmmm...” her fingers still playing idly on Hyejin’s hair, she looked down and giggled when she saw the kissy faces that Hyejin made with her eyes covered with the lace cloth.

“. I like it.” Making kissy faces of her own, the two best friends giggled at each other.

“I want to play drinking games!” the youngest member sat up suddenly from her bed, using her forefinger she beckoned at the laughing brunette.

“That’s just a reason for you to get drunk.”

“We don’t have schedule tomorrow, so there’s no harm in playing. Come on! I promised, we stopped when it’s getting too much.”

“You said that the last time as well, and I ended up holding your hair as you puke your off.” Wheein reluctantly moved from her comfortable spot and followed Hyejin out to the living room.

“Eyyy, that’s just that one time.” She walked toward the kitchen, grabbing the tequila bottle off the shelf, she went back to the living with two glass shots. Sitting Indian style in front of Wheein, she poured them the first shot, “So, what should we play? Truth or dare? I never? Most Likely? Straight Face?” She downed the first short and shuddered, her face scrunched up before walking back toward the kitchen, “Ugh, We need Lime.”

“Bring me ice chips!” Wheein yelled as she topped off Hyejin’s glass shot.

Sitting back down, now equipped with a bucket load of ice chips, salt shaker and cut up limes and lemons, Hyejin looked expectantly at Wheein.

Truth or dare are out the windows, we know too much about each other as it is, same as ‘I never’. ‘Most likely’ would be more fun if we have both Yongsun unnie and Byulyie unnie here. Let’s do ‘Straight Face’.” Sprinting toward her room, she quickly came back with a memo pad and a pen.

Already downing her second shot of the night, Hyejin was topping off her glass when Wheein came back to the living room, “Ya! Slow down! If you keep stealing off drink like that, you’ll end up face first on the toilet even before we start playing.”

Hyejin stuck out her tongue, but nodded anyway, “Okay, okay, you go first.”

Wheein tapped the pen rapidly on her chin, deep in thought, when suddenly she laughed out loud before writing furiously on the memo. “Here!”

Hyejin burst out laughing when she first read the sentence and Wheein quickly pointed at her, “Drink!”

“Ya! What is this!” Hyejin protested weakly and quickly downed her shot, grimaced and reached for the lemon.

“Well, that’s the point of the game right, whether or not you can keep a straight face trying to read that.”

“How in the world I could keep a straight face saying stuff like ‘Yongsun’s fart smells like roses, I want to bury my nose on her .’!”

“Eyyy, that was easy. You just laughed so you could drink. Come on, your turn.”

Putting the lemon on , the short haired woman slowly write down her sentence, ignoring the curious look on Wheein’s face when her sentence already reached an entire paragraph.

“Are you writing a novel or something there?” Wheein downed her shot, tired of waiting for her turn.

Voice mumbled by the lemon on , Hyejin just glared playfully at Wheein and started writing again. She then tossed the memo proudly toward Wheein, one eyebrow cocked in challenge.

Catching the memo mid-air, Wheein gaped when she read the memo. Her laughter quickly filled the entire room, dragging Hyejin to laugh along with her, “Ya! You lost!” Hyejin kicked her lightly amidst laughter.

“Wait.. Wait... WAIT!! Let me try, let me try.” Taking a deep breath, she read the first line of the sentence silently and burst into laughter again.

Hyejin kicked her again for emphasis, “Ya!!! Drink Up!”

Downing her shot, Hyejin topped it off quickly, “Oh no, you need to drink one more shot. You tried twice and failed.”

“Ya! The first one is practice.” Wheein pouted and Hyejin shook her head firmly.

“Oh no girlie, no practice, drink up!”

Grumbling, Wheein downed the drink and quickly put a lemon on , ling madly. “You try saying those words yourself! And do all of the instruction as well.”

“Challenge accepted!” Hyejin picked up the discarded memo and started singing the words with PPAP melody, “I have a Tee Tee” she pointed at her ,  “I have two Tee Tee”, she pointed at her other , “Uuuu Tee Tee, Tee Tee, Tities!” she jiggled both of her s and Wheein collapsed onto the floor laughing.

Brushing the tears from her eyes, Wheein grabbed the memo pad back and started writing again, biting her own lips to stop herself from laughing. She tossed the memo back to Hyejin and smugly grinned. “Beat that!”

“How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he choklee....”  Gave up, the younger woman gulped down her drink, “Ridiculous sentence, Wheeinieeee, not tongue twister! Drink!”

Obeying the order, Wheein gulped down the shot. Warmth spread from down to her stomach and she started to feel the slight buzz from downing the tequila shots. Reaching for the ice chips, she put one into before taking the offered memo pad from Hyejin’s hand.

“Ya! Why all of your sentences are so R-Rated!” Downing her drink and motioning with her hand for Hyejin to topped it off, she drank three more successive shots stating that she was not drunk enough to read the sentence.

“Don’t be a spoil sport, where’s the fun if we’re not a little bit risky? Come on, puppy! Just do it already!” Hyejin reached for her phone, turning the video app on. She pressed the record button as Wheein stopped memorizing the sentence and downed one more shot for liquid courage.

Looking straight into the camera, Wheein seductively caressed her own neck, “Do you want to me here? Trailing your tongue down....”  Slowly dragging her fingertips down towards her chest, she slowly ed the third button of her green flannel shirt “to here....” She bit her lips and still staring at camera ed another button, revealing the forest green lace bra she wore underneath.

ing the rest of the button, she shrugged off her shirt and caressed the plane of her flat stomach slowly before reaching into the button of her jeans short, “And do you want to me here, baby? And make me moan your name?” she flicked the button opened and was about to push down the zipper when Hyejin’s trembling hand shook and she laughed.

“Stop... just... stop... that bangs with the whole sultry thing? Nope. I can’t. It’s just... nope.” Hyejin laughter roared when she successfully dodged a lemon thrown at her by the blushing puppy.

“Ya!! I can be y if I want to!”

“I’m sure A LOT of people think so, maybe if you don’t have that innocent bangs, but not me wheepup.... I just can’t!”

“I wonder what would happen if I do that to Yongsun unnie?” Both girls laughed, imagining the flustered look on Yongsun’s face.

“I bet Byulyie unnie would have a nosebleed.”

Downing her drink, Wheein shook her head, “Nope, I think she would fuss and try to cover me with something, anything.”

Nodding her agreement, Hyejin downed another drink. She blinked when she realized that they already finished half of the bottle, “Do you want to open another one after this?”

“Sure.”

Games long forgotten, the two young girls just chatted, entertaining themselves by making silly faces, taking pictures and drinking themselves stupid.

***

 

Trying to be as silent as possible, the two older members carefully closed the door behind them, before tip toeing further into the apartment. They only planned to catch a movie, but that plan changed when Yongsun managed to convince Byul to accompany her to watch another movie. They were about to go straight home when Yongsun’ stomach growled, so they decided to grab something to eat first and before they know it, it’s nearly 2 AM when they reached home.

Yongsun hit Byul’s on her back when the taller of the two suddenly stopped on her track, causing the older woman to bump into her.

Byul was rooted on her spot. The vision in front of her was enough to render her speechless. Their two youngest members were sprawled on the fluffy carpet, fast asleep with Hyejin’s head pillowed on Wheein’s , legs intertwined together. Her hands involuntary turned into fists and she gritted her teeth, *what the hell were they doing??*

“Omo!” Yongsun walked silently toward the two sleeping figures, and crouched down, trying to wake them up. Failed to do so, she sighed and looked helplessly at Byul. She pointed at Hyejin and then at herself and then pointed at Wheein and pointed back at Byul who just nodded, still pissed off at the sight in front of her.

Yongsun carefully tried to pry them apart, she winced when Hyejin refused to budge and only burrowed herself deeper into Wheein’s embrace.

Byul noticed the discarded phone, Hyejin’s by the look of it, and picked it up. Her jaw tightened when she realized that the phone wasn’t locked since a video was still playing on the background. The video showed Wheein stripping while looking seductively at the camera. *The were they doing?*

She closed the application, tightened as her fingers betrayed herself and she clicked on the gallery. There were new pictures and a couple of more videos featuring the two young girls in various indecent positions. She clicked on the one where Hyejin had her lips on Wheein’s cleavage and almost throw the phone to the nearest wall.

“Ssttt Byul! Can you get Wheein?” Byul looked up when she heard Yongsun’s whispered words. The older woman already had her arms around Hyejin’s waist, half carrying half supporting the unconscious maknae. Nodding her accent, she pocketed the phone on the back pocket of her black jeans and looked at the half younger woman still sprawled on the floor.

She lifted Wheein easily and carried her into their – well, it was technically her bedroom but Wheein slept there every day it became theirs – bedroom. She put Wheein gently on her side of the bed and was about to leave the room when Wheein’s hand tightened on her neck, “Cold.”

Byul could never understand how a drunk person could be that strong, but Wheein managed to tug her into the bed until she landed on top of the younger woman. Wheein’s breath was warm on and Byul could feel herself shivered.

She tried to detangle herself from the embrace but stopped cold when she felt Wheein’s lips moved against , nipping and caressing her neck with her soft lips. Byul groaned, freeing herself from the embrace, she covered Wheein’s body with the blanket and watched as the young woman fell deeper into slumber.

Glancing one last time over her shoulder toward the sleeping puppy, she closed the door to their bedroom softly behind her, knowing that tonight, she wouldn’t be able to sleep beside her.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

This is what happened when I'm bored and stuck while writing the other story >.< (Writer's block please go away).