I am your man

When I was your man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




Kyuhyun woke up in an empty bed beside him, it feels like bigger now that he wasn’t there. He tried to looked around to see if he was still there, Maybe, just maybe Kyuhyun was just dreaming that his lover leave him. He sighed deeply as silence greeted him, he get another pillow to hug it tightly into his chest, another flow of tears goes out from his eyes as he keeps clutching into the pillow as if his life depends on it, his scent still lingers there, It was still there but the owner of the scent has already gone. It wasn’t the man’s fault but Kyuhyun’s.



It all just sounds like oooooh…
Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should've bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should've gave you all my hours
When I had the chance




The song started playing again, It was now his routine to turn on his phone’s music player to send him to sleep. He laughed to himself he was going insane, He can’t stop him from leaving because all Kyuhyun did was to give him heartache while the latter give all of his. He swing his feet out of the bed and get up started to do his routine and ready himself to attend a wedding and he walked as if he was walking like a doll, lifeless.



Take you to every party
'Cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancing
But he's dancing with another man



The guests inside the venue started to make a sound from the champagne glasses with their flatware for the couple to kiss. Kyuhyun was staring at the couple in front of them smiling lovingly at each other, The raven was very familiar to him, painfully familiar. The man with a jet black hair pull the raven’s waist closer to kiss him softly and pulls away quickly. The raven’s eyes land onto the brunette and gave him an awkward smile before his new husband distracted him. He feel humiliated, He feel as if he wanted to die exactly at that place where he is now. He let him go. And he didn’t dare to fight for him, He didn’t try anything. “I deserved this.” He whispered to himself and walked out of the venue unaware the hurtful expression that the raven has been holding behind the awkward smile that he gave.

“I’m happy for you”

“T-thanks”

“K-Kyuhyun?”

“You should go back to Siwon, Jongwoon”

“Why didn’t you fight for me?”

“You deserve someone better”

“But I des

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter