Chapter 1

Regaining Scattered Memories, Creating New Dreams

“Ugh, its so late already?” Sehun sat up from his bed as he checked what time it was on his phone. It was was already 8:30pm. He had just waken up from his nap, rubbing his eyes as a growl from his stomach can be heard. He stood up, his clothes all wrinkled as he made his way to the kitchen, opening the fridge only to realize there wasn’t anything inside. He was never a good cook so he rarely kept a lot of things in his fridge. He groaned to himself before walking back to his room, changing his shirt before grabbing his wallet and keys.

 

“I guess we’re going out to eat again.” Sehun slipped on his shoes and left his apartment, walking down the sidewalk. He put on his headphones, turning on some music to make the walk seem shorter. He was heading over to one of the ramen restaurants he usually went to. Sehun quickly arrived and took his seat, ordering his usual meal without taking out his headphones. In the corner of the restaurants there was a table of four girls, all gawking at him, whispering to each other. Sehun noticed it right away but he paid no attention to them.  Soon enough two of them made their way to his table and took a seat. Sehun didn’t bother to look up at them, he kept he eyes on his phone.

 

“Hello there, we just wanted to tell you that you’re really handsome and we wanted to know what’s your name and if you have a girlfriend.”

 

“Thanks, My name is Sehun and no I don’t have a girlfriend.” Sehun said in a monotone voice, his eyes still not making contact with theirs.

 

“Well, my friends and I were wondering if you wanted to join us to eat and then after we can do something fun?” Sehun finally looked up at them, an eyebrow raised.
 

“I’ll have to pass up that offer, I just don’t want to go and I’m not interested in any of you.” Sehun was blunt with his answer, the girls stood up, obviously mad and left back to their table. He was finally able to enjoy his meal, staying at the restaurant for a while before paying for the bill. Sehun began to continue his small adventure, deciding to take a walk through the park. It was already pretty late, the lights were really dim so the stars were able to shine brightly as he walked down the trial. He bobbed his head along with the music that was still playing until something caught his eye. The light was dim so he the flashlight from his phone, noticing it was a hand sticking out from a rose bush. He quickly run over and noticed a girl, laying  there unconscious. He noticed that she was still breathing which calmed him down a bit. He didn’t really know what to do, she didn’t look like she needed an ambulance, she wasn’t losing any blood except for a few cuts from the thorns, and he noticed a bump on the right side of her forehead. It was really late by now and no one was around, so stuffed everything in his pockets and picked her up out of the bushes, earning him a few cuts to his hands from the thorns. He began walking back to his place, taking a few glances down at her. He was a bit confused on why she was there, and he was also a bit confused by the clothes she was wearing, it honestly just looked like pastel pink bedsheet. After a few moments he arrived at his place, opening the door and walking inside, gently placing her down on his bed. Sehun was still pretty confused on what to do, his grabbed a rag and drenched it in some cool water, placing it on her forehead as he started to clean up and place bandaids on the cuts she received from the thorns. Sehun simply sat there, wondering what to do as he made sure to keep changing the rag. He played some games on his phone to pass the time, one in a while he wound look up at her. Sehun couldn’t help but notice how fragile she looked, even with all the cuts she had on her.

 

A few hours passed and Sehun had already dozed off, he laid on the floor, one pillow supporting his head. The girl began to shift her position a bit, finally waking up as she began to look around the room. She sat up quickly and immediately regretted it when a huge wave of pain ran through her head, wincing. She couldn’t remember anything that happened and she didn’t know where she was. She looked down and noticed someone on the floor, immediately letting out a scream. Sehun jumped up as she screamed, scaring him almost half to death.

 

“Stop screaming! I swear I’m not here to harm you, I only helped you.” Sehun explained himself. The girls distanced herself and notice all the bandages on her.

 

“Where am I and what are these things?” She started to pick at the a bit.

 

“Don’t do that, and they’re bandages, to get your cuts clean? Don’t you know? Also how did you even end up in the park?”  She looked really confused at him, shaking her head.

“What’s a park? And what do you mean you found me?”

 

“WHAT? And you really don’t know what happened to you? Do you atleast know your name?” Sehun asked, surprised by her answer. She closed her eyes and tried to remember what happened, or where she was even from but everything was black, nothing came to mind but her name.


“My name, is Scarlet.”

Okay so that was the first chapter, I know its a bit short but tell my what you guys think so far. I'll try to update as fast as I can but it make take me, at most, a week. But please fill the comment section, be nice please, this is my first fan fic. I don't know how long it will be, maybe only 20 chapters, but hey there could be more.