hacked

This Is Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, this is why...

 

 

Kwon Jiyong or G-dragon or shorter, GD, drown his head in his palms. His life turn into a mess after somebody hacked his private instagram account and leaked some photos. He was lucky enough to realized it very soon and manage to delete some very private photos and his friends also smart enough to immediately block him so the fans will not see an unwanted conversation through his comment section.

But now he’s in the middle of a phone call, with a girl sobbing in the other line.

“Is this the price of being close to you…?” she weakly asked.

“I’m sorry…” and this is his nth time saying sorry to her.

She was sobbing again and all he could do is just saying sorry over and over and over again.

Nana Komatsu, the girl in the other line, is the girl pointed as GD’s new love interest, picture and video of her in his private account was all over the internet, there’s nothing special from those photos and video, actually they were just having dinner with many other friends and went drinking after that. But as many people know, she likes GD since she’s still very young, she’s considered as a fan.

And it was right that GD did asked her out once or twice after their photoshot together for a teenage fashion magazine. Especially everytime GD has something to do in Japan, he’ll give her a call, simply because she lives there.

“Sorry that my fans exaggerated it too much…” he said.

“I thought I’m strong enough to be the girl for you… but if it’s going to be like this and always like this… I think I just gonna give up.” She sobs.

Yes, after she finally introduced to GD in a fashion show, she was trying to get his attention and GD realize it, he didn’t say no, he’s considering their relationship into that direction.

“Sorry…” he said again.

“Maybe you’re friend were right, the only girl that can handle this situation is only one, the girl that the name is always in your mind… more than anyone…”

GD closes his eyes, “No… you’re also a strong girl… its just, my fans is going to far this time…”

“Then why you only deleted her photos from you account when you know its hacked? Doesn’t mean that you want to protect her so bad?”

Only sighed escaped his mouth.

This girl, the only girl that occupied his mind for a long time, a girl who always put him in a limbo situation between yes or no, the girl who seemed to have her own world, without realizing she owned GD’s world too.

GD keep saying sorry ‘till she finally hang up the phonecall. And now he’s leaning her back into his studio chair, he’s been here since last night, had no sleep even after deactivated his hacked account.

Suddenly door behind him opened. He turned and he saw the only person he wants to see the most.

“Hunchae…” he said.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter