Banana Peel

Banana Peel
G.D. sat down in the back of the bus as a tired sigh escaped the back of his throat. Those concerts sure were draining his energy. After a while a chill ran over his spine, it felt like as if someone was staring at him, so he quickly turned and looked at the seat next to his. Just to see....... a banana peel.
 
Confused he blinked and left the bus as soon as the manager called for him. Through the crowd of fans and security he noticed an other banana peel! He rubbed his eyes, there was no way that a banana peel could float in the air. In disbelieve he looked around when he couldn't see it anymore. Soon enough he got pushed into the building by the security, all the way into his dressing room. After a while he sat down on the couch, closing his eyes, when suddenly something sticky met his face. He screamed out loud and fell of the couch. His eyes scanned the couch and were met with a banana peel on it. He could swear he heard someone laugh, but he couldn't see anyone. In utter confusion he made himself ready for his concert. When finally finished, he walked into the dark hallway. Nothing, not even from the stage, not even from the fans, came into his ears. He was surrounded with complete silence.
 
As if in slow motion, he stepped onto something slippery. With his arms wide open, slamming into the thin air in a attempt to keep balance, his foot kicking forward, while he mentally prepared himself for an unpleasant meeting with the ground.
Only, instead of with the hard, cold ground, his body was met with a pair of arms. He blinked and looked down in surprise, a banana peel kicked meters away, a pair of sneakers close to his , which almost touched the ground. A robe, lightly touching the sneakers and G.D. looked up to the person who caught me. From under the black hood of the robe he saw a very familiar face. "I forgot how much you liked banana's." He muttered out to the angel of death, T.O.P.