three

When Would it Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seven of you will be transferred to Seoul High School. You need to register at its admin starting next Monday."

Well, Jungkook just smirked. It's nothing- it was just a matter of school and when he got there, he would just act like usual. A complete trash and psycho and annoying. The other six also did the normal expression- they're just being there for only mere eight months so it was not that bad. The principal shook his head, "you guys are really something."

Jungkook gave him a smile before stood up followed by the others, "if there is nothing more, we will be going first. Thank you for having us for this eight sweet months." Sarcastic. The headmaster knew that and didn't respond anything. He knew that seven of them didn't start the fight first, but it was his own son. But, for the sake of his son- he had to let go of them. Of course, the very next person that would receive the punishment was his son.

"Hm" sigh heard from Suga a.k.a Yoongi while they walked to the class to take all their belongings. "I kinda like to transfer, but at the same time kinda tired of seeing new person and not be able to befriend." he took out his key for the locker, and so do the others. "I feel like I want to be a good boy this time."

"THAT SOUNDS WEIRD Y'KNOW!!!" Taehyung yelled beside him, making Suga closed his ears in annoyance. "I mean, how can you be the good boy? Your face doesn't fit that image any at all. Let me see..." his eyes roamed around the six other faces in front of him, thinking that... "OK! I think Jimin will fit perfectly of that image. You know.. with his hair, his eyes.."

"Shut up you brat." Jimin closed his mouth with just one glare.

"Enough. Let's go and meet the teachers for the last time."

Although they were well-known of bullying other students, they're quite good in the academic. Some teachers liked them because they only acted all that crazy around the students. Meanwhile, the son of headmaster was the real devil.

*_________*

 

Haesoo's brain cannot processed everything in front of her. A bouquet of roses and a packet of sweet with a white small card written 'Take Care' on her desk. Who the heck that sent this to her? She was pretty sure there was no one who likes her. Even Joohyuk was pretending all this while. But then, someone called her from the front door. She turned around and saw Jooh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter