Chapter 10

A strong love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD POV;

Well it have been almost 4 months Taeyeon and I were in the relationship and the most shocking thing was we still have not tell our members about us yet. I am very sure that all of my members will accept her but not SNSD members. After I knew Tiffany told about the bad thing towards her about me,I am pretty sure they were not like me to be with her. Taeyeon started to feel confused about that and I'm scared that I will lose her and I hate it very much. I'm wanted to make her to trust me again just like the old days. If those SNSD members know the truth thing , will they accept me anyway? But why Tiffany said so? I stared at the papers which were scattered all around my table. I didn't had any mood to complete it anyway . I threw my pencil which I held earlier on the table and left that place and walked towards the window and I'm leaned against it still thinking about my girlfriend.

" Argh! This is so frustrating ...I wish I can have a few days off and have a vacation..."

Someone that idea came into my brain. Yes,I can take a few days off so I can bring Taeyeon go to somewhere and we could spend our times together . This way could build our trust with each other back. But,where is the place that Taeyeon would like to go? London? Japan? Hawaii? I'm also didn't know. I'm also have not any ideas for that. Since our schedule a little bit busy nowadays,I guess I know the place for us to go for the vacation already. I'm immediately grabbed my phone and bought the plane tickets for both of us and booked our hotel room. I booked two rooms so maybe we will not sleep together along the vacation. All of that things had done. I have to ask Taeyeon first tonight for confirmation. I hope she will free .

 

Taeyeon POV;

Ding! Dong!

I looked at the door and who had came to my place at this late night..again?! I sighed as I got up from the sofa and walked towards it and opened the door. I was a little bit surprised to see that guy came to my apartment with the handful of food.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter