First Love

First Love (one-shot)

 

First Love

Artist: Lee Donghae

 

While other Super Junior members have their own schedule, some members were free and decided to stay under their blankets at the dorm. One of those members was their very own fish, Donghae. He was pretty bored with just Ryeowook cooking, Sungmin watching TV, and Yesung sleeping. He couldn’t contact some of his colleagues as well like f(x)’s Amber since she was attending a variety show, SHINee’s Minho wasn’t feeling well, and SNSD since they have a tight schedule due to the promotions of their third full-length album The Boys.

Night then took over the orange sky and Donghae was left in his room extremely bored. He looked at the window to see the beautiful overview of Seoul. But a white flake that fell from the dark clouds above caught his eye, slowly falling on his window pane. The first snow. He thought. A smile formed on his face when memories suddenly flashed before his eyes of that one snowy day way back in 2006.

Flashback

It was very obvious yet he doesn’t want to admit it. It’s just a simple crush, Lee Donghae. He reminded himself. It has been 5 years since he had his eyes laid on hers. That cold stares she first gave him when Hyoyeon introduced her to him during his first day in dance training back in 2001.  But it was obvious that her attractive charms had captivated his heart as years slowly passed by and he got to know this girl from the United States. She was caring, funny, and the person you’d like to joke around.

Babo Bada.She started calling him that when he confessed to her about his love for that name, and when she always sees this one Mokpo kid clumsily doing his things. Neverthless, he loved this nickname and decided to give her one as well.

Pretty Sica.At first, she thought he was being sarcastic but she saw those sincere eyes looking at her. She smiled politely instead of hitting his arm the way she always do and a soft and shy “Thank you” came out of .

But because they were young, they were going to be the next superstar that would captivate the world’s young hearts following the steps of their sunbaes H.O.T., Shinhwa, and S.E.S., he doesn’t want to fall in love yet. Even if he already did. It’s only a matter of admitting it.

At New Year’s eve of 2006, Donghae decided to take some what he called investigation if he was really in love. He pushed aside the thought that he already debuted as Super Junior’s Donghae and wanted to take Jessica on dates.

He would take her to some carnivals, take some selcas together, eat lunch together in the trainee cafeteria, etc. Jessica on the other hand was confused why he was doing all those knowing he’s already a celebrity but she can’t stop him, no, she doesn’t want to stop for she knows that deep in her heart, there’s that space that only Donghae could fill. She admitted it already, she fell in love with Lee Donghae.

February 2, 2006 came. Snow hasn’t stop yet. Donghae took her out on a simple date somewhere his popularity didn’t reach yet. He set up a picnic at night on that snow-covered bench. He put up some fragrant candles and food for her. He made it very simple to see if Jessica would appreciate such things. He spotted her snow –like skin as she finally came from her tiring training.

“Babo Bada, I’m here.” She panted. He escorted her to where he would take her and she smiled from ear to ear. “You made this?” She said with that cute voice of hers and had a trail of extreme happiness. Donghae nodded.

“Oppa…” She called him out with that for the first time. Donghae looked at her with a surprised expression. How much he longed to hear that word to escape from her lips. “Komawo.” He suddenly brought her to an embrace that immediately warmed the cool surroundings. She was shocked but she still buried her face in his chest.

She looked at him with hopeful eyes and slowly leaned in to gently crash her lips on his and wrapped her tiny arms around his neck while his hands on her waist. Donghae responded the kiss. He crawled back to being just Lee Donghae forgetting the name Super Junior for a while.

“Saranghae.” Donghae finally admitted.

“I love you, too.” She replied. After eating, she leaned on him to sleep as he kept her warm.

End of Flashback

Donghae got back to reality when his phone rang. “Hello?”

“Babo Bada! I just finished my schedule. Would you mind if I come over?”

“Sure! On one condition.”

“Eh?”

“Call me Oppa first.”

“Oppaaaa, can I come there?”

He smiled cheekily. “Sure.”


[a/n]

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing! ^^