Part 7

Fall in love with the Vampire

 

'Yo! Jessica!!' Kim Yoona pats me on my shoulder as I standing in front of the notice board to check on latest news of the school.
'Oh hi Yoona...' I greets back.
'So are you ready?'
'Ready for what?'
'I thought I've invited you to our house today?' she looks at me blurry.
'Ah...' I remembered what she trying to tell me 'You mean we go now?'
'Yep!' she links her arm with me.
'...but I need to tell my father before I...'
'Don't worry about that I've told my father about you are coming over to our house so he called your father already.'
'That was fast.' I thought and I only could awkwardly smile at her as we make our way to the school gate.
 
'Yoona...why is she with you?' Taeyeon asks when he noticed Yoona and me walking toward him hand in hand.
'She's coming over to our house tonight...'
'What?' he looks surprise and I am not surprise.
'Why? Your sister invited me...so I don't think that it's wrong for me to visit your house~' I and I know he dislike it.
'Oppa! We're following your car~' Yoona just hops into his Audi and invite me in 'Come on Jessica you can sit next to me!' she opens the door for me and I give Taeyeon a cheeky smile before went in and sit next to Yoona.
'Where's Yoobin and Jaejoong? Why can't you just ride with them?'
'Yoobin unnie had to go out of town for a week and Jaejoong oppa is going to because appa ask him to accompany her!'
'Kibum?'
'Kibum oppa is not free because he is busy with his drama club things~~' Yoona makes excuses.
'Aish...' he hisses and climbs in the car and start the engine.
 
 
Kim Mansion
 
'Welcome!!' a pale long haired guy greet me with a warm smile and hug then followed by a chic and gothic young girl 'Welcome to the Kim mansion' she greet me with monotone which sounds really scary.
'Omma you are going to scare her with that voice of yours...' Yoona put down her bag and introduce me her family members.
'So Jessica! Here is my father Kim Heechul and she's my omma Anh Sohee~~'
I bow as I say 'Nice to meet you all...'
‘It’s so great that you could join us tonight! Though not all the Kim are here! Well…’ before he could finish his words he was interrupted by Taeyeon.
‘I’m going up…’
‘…but Taeyeon…we have a guest here…you can’t just hide in your room! That is so…rude!’ Sohee scolds him and for me, Sohee seems to be very young to be a mother. Though I know that she’s maybe not their real mother but, she’s just like elementary school kid.
‘I’ll be in room if you guys need anything…’ he excuses himself and run up to his room.
‘Ahahaha…’ Kim Heechul laughs awkwardly ‘Don’t mind that child…he is always like that! Well why don’t you give our guest a tour around our house Yoona?’ he suggested.
‘Sure! Come on Sica!’ Yoona pulls me on my wrist and lead me upstairs.
‘So here is where we keep all of our family history! You can read all the articles or books or letters here~ so that you can get to know us better! I’ll be down if you need me~’ she left me in that big filled with books and sculptures room.
 
She closes the door behind her and I proceed to grab a book on the shelf nearby me and start to read.
As I was in the middle of reading I heard someone grunting and groaning from the room next door and I knew from the voice that it was Taeyeon. I put down the book and went to his room. Without knocking the door I just enter it and I saw he’s trying to clean his wound with antiseptic. The wounds on his back look gruesome and it looks very deep cut.
‘What are you doing in my room?!’ he seems like to be surprised by my present.
‘Why you didn’t tell me that you are seriously injured?!’ I walk to him and snatch away the thong and the antiseptic from his hand.
‘This wound could be infected if you don’t get them stitch up!!’ I scold him and examine the gruesome wound on his back.
‘Stop shouting at me! I’m not deaf!’ he shouts at me and grab on my wrist as he looks into my eyes.
I can feel the fire and desire burning in his eyes and I lean down slowly and I brush my lips against his. He did not resist me and I slowly nibble on his lips. As our kiss gotten deeper I suddenly feel stingy on my back and as deeper I go kissing him the more my back pain and finally I decide to stop when I feel that my shirt is soaking wet. I pull back and I saw his wound already slowly healed by it self but then when I touch my back I realized why he can cure himself very fast.
‘Jessica!’ he holds on me when I lost my balance and I can feel my body is getting colder.
‘Blood?’ he looks at his palm when he feels something wet on my back.
‘Jessica are you okay?’ he looks worried.
‘Taeyeon…if…I die…I just want to tell you…you are the most beautiful boy I ever met…’ 
‘Stop this nonsense! Yoona!! Yoona!! Yoona call appa come here faster!!’ he yells and I can feels his tears drip down on my cheek.
I close my eyes to the darkness and I feel my body numb and I can’t feel anything else. I feel very peaceful.
 
‘Taeyeon what happened?!’
‘I don’t know! She was kissing me earlier and then I don’t know why suddenly my wound went to her body!’ Taeyeon answered in panic tone.
‘Get her to my operation room!’ Heechul instructed and they carried her to the operation room.
‘Oppa…she’s going to be okay…’ Yoona tried to calm the hysterical guy.
‘What is happening? She’s just a normal girl…how can she transfer my pain to her own body?! Only the…’
‘That’s right Taeyeon…’ Sohee cuts him through ‘She’s what you think she is…’
‘No…that can’t be…the last one of the Luna I’ve killed…’
‘Your father and I had investigated this matter…Jessica’s great grandmother was the wife of the last Luna that you killed…and Jessica inherited his great grandfather’s power...in other words…she’s your destiny Taeyeon ah. The two of you are destined to be with each other…it is written in his diary right? Do you still remember?’ Sohee asks after she explained.
‘Yes…he wrote “Taeyeon shall marry my 2nd generation who will be named as Sooyeon and was born in the April”…’
‘Jessica’s Korean name is Jung Sooyeon and her birthday is in April…’
‘Are you sure this is not just coincidence?’ Taeyeon asks back.
‘Do you think everything that happened is coincidence? Her scent is driving you crazy? Only Luna scent that can be smell from 100 miles away and that explain why does the Park Clans invaded our place because they can smell her. Other than that you said that you can’t read her mind…all off us can’t read her mind…and her ability to transfer you wound to her own body…what more evidence do you need Taeyeon?’
Taeyeon lays his bum on the floor and cry to himself when the memories of him killing his own best friend refresh in his mind.
 
 
 
Flashback to 150 years ago
 
‘Taeyeon just kill me…’ a guy beg him to kill him.
‘Sooyoung! You know I can’t do this! You are my best friend!’ Taeyeon was reluctant to pull the trigger of the silver bullet gun. The Luna is the Human who can control Vampires and Werewolves mind and they are so powerful till these two clans afraid of them but their weakness are the silver bullets or anything that is made out of silver. Although, Choi Sooyoung was the last descendants of the Luna and he tried to unite the werewolves clan with the vampires clan but it seems like the negotiate session did not work out well. The werewolves had Taeyeon’s lover in captive and blackmail him to kill his own best friend.
‘Taeyeon just shoot me!!’
‘I can’t!!’
‘Taeyeon you better shoot me or they will kill Tiffany!!!’
‘Kim Taeyeon shoot that bastard now or else we’re going to your girlfriend and tear her body apart!!’ the leader of the werewolves’ clan, no one else but his own uncle threatens him.
‘Taeyeon!!’ Tiffany screams hysterically for him to save her.
 
‘Taeyeon…you heard that…Tiffany is scared…kill me now or you will forever regret for not doing it…’ Sooyoung beg and with hesitant Taeyeon pulled the trigger ‘Goodbye…’ he whispered.
The bullet penetrated through Sooyoung’s body and he died on the spot.
 
‘Good job Taeyeon! Now take away your girlfriend and leave our place! You are not welcome in our place!’ the werewolves’ leader barks at him and throw Tiffany to him.
 
‘Taeyeon!’ Tiffany runs to him and hug him tightly ‘I’m sorry for your lost…’ she whispers.
‘Tiffany…’ Taeyeon look down on her.
‘What is it?’ Tiffany looks up at her boyfriend.
‘I have to leave this place…’
‘What?! After everything that we had gone through?!’
‘I’m sorry…I hope you can find a normal guy who treat you better than me…I’m a vampire and being with me will only put your life in danger! Just…forget about me okay…’ Taeyeon pushes Tiffany away and he picks up Sooyoung’s body and carries it back to his home.
‘Taeyeon!!’ Tiffany calls fort him but he pretended that he didn’t heard it and continue to walk away.
 
 
Choi’s house
 
‘Sunye…I’m sorry…’ Taeyeon put down the corpse on Sooyoung’s wife’s feet.
‘He…’
‘I understand…he had predicted his death before…and he told me if he already gone…he wants you to have this…’ Sunye hands him a black cover book.
Taeyeon took it and put it in his pocket.
‘I’m sorry Sunye…’
‘It’s okay…’ Sunye nods but she can’t hide her tears.
‘I had to leave town too…take care…’ Taeyeon pats the girl on the shoulder before leap up to a tree and jump from branches to branches while crying. Then he stops on the big tree in the middle of the forest to cry loudly.
 
End of flashback
 
 
‘Sooyoung…it’s been 150 years already…I will keep my promise to you…’ Taeyeon wipes away his tears when he heard the cracking sound of the door.
‘Taeyeon…you don’t have to worry…she is safe…’ Heechul assures him as soon as he steps out from the operating room.
‘Thanks…I owe you…’ Taeyeon smiles at him.
‘Oppa! Now is your turn! You better get your wound healed or else it’s going to be infected!’
‘Vampire don’t…’
‘Get infected…’ Yoona finished his words ‘but Vampires can get fever from an exposed wound…because it got infected!’
‘You know what Taeyeon ah? Your sister is right….now let your father stitch up your wound!’
‘Alright…’ Taeyeon follows his father to the office and get his wound stitch up.
 
 
 
Alright end it for part 7 here~~ Come on silent readers~~ please leave a comment :D so that I would know if you like this fic or not! I won't bite you~~ and sorry for my very bad english~~ Poor me in this holidays spend too much time talking chinese and got my english all broken up...XP Happy Dragon year everyone XD