the day she said goodbye

Farewell, I'm done.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It was late at night. There aren't a lot of people in the streets and all business and cafes are closed except for those that are open 24/7.

Krystal is walking at the street trying to get some fresh air. Everything seems to tire her out. The hates she's receiving by dating kai, the hates she's receiving by ignoring her SNSD sunbae.  It's clearly too much for her if you ask her. Even though her sister is there for her. She just can't escape her own mind. The stress,the words haters throws at her. It gets a little too much  all the time. 

 

She saw two girls fooling around by pushing each other.  Suddenly, it reminded her of her ex best friend who holds a special place in her heart.  
Shaking her head to get that person out of her head, she decided to walk on the park since no one walks at a park this late. She is currently lost at her own thoughts when she bump on someone, the girl's yelp made her snap out of it.

 

"Soojung-ah?!" The girl excitedly said. Krystal look up in horror only to see the last person she wanna see today. 

"Choi. Jin.ri..." she slowly said the girl's name like she forget how to talk properly.

"I'm so sorry that I bump into you. Goodbye." Krystal quickly walk away before betray her facade.

Running Footsteps are heard behind her indicating the girl run after her.

"Soojung! Wait! Can we talk, please?!" Sulli beg the girl who abruptly stop power walking.

"You have 10 minutes for that." Krystal coldly said which made Sulli winced but she shrugged it, determined to talk to Krystal about something but right now, she needs a drink.

 

[Krystal's P.O.V]

Sulli told me to talk to her but then, she left me here alone. Did she say something or she left me again? 
She just shrugged.

 

[Sulli's P.O.V]

I went to the nearest convenience store to grab a drink for her and me. I pick a  favorite drink of hers. She loves this even when we were trainees. I sprinted back, nervous that she left because she's an impatient person like her big sis.

 

[Author's P.O.V.]

Krystal is looking up at the sky looking at the stars which became a habit of her and her big sister whenever they're outside and there's stars in the sky.

"I used to wish upon you guys, but my sister said you guys are dead already.  Thats when I knew that my wish is dead as well." Krystal said as she felt Sulli sits beside her which made her tense.

"What are you saying, soojung-ah?"  Sulli hold out her favorite drink.

"I'm fine. I don't drink that anymore" Krystal coldly decline the drink that used to be her favorite since Sulli and her used to bicker about who will drink the last One. She stopped drinking it after sulli left. She remember how all those drinks that is on their fridge in the dorm are left there to be expired. Of course she'll never tell Sulli that she is the reason why she don't drink it anymore.

"This used to be your favorite." Sulli childishly sulked.

"You have 10 minutes and I suggest you to start making it worth or I'm going because I'm not having any of your s, Sulli." Krystal said that made Sulli bite her lips. 

"Well, I've seen every hates you receive from dating kai. Why date him despite that?!" Sulli said.  She never expect-- not even in her wildest dream that she'll bump into Krystal today, so she might as well express her worries about her.

"Well, I've been hated as an f(x) member as well, I never left because I love them." Another jab on Sulli was made by Krystal. Silence engulfs them when Krystal decided to stop the charade of her being fine and start telling Sulli how trashy she made her feel.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter