Close Encounters of the First Kind

My favorite mistake (DG Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah sir Dona Marina is asking for you at the study room." the waiter was able to stop TOP from trying to kiss Dara.

Dara exhaled deeply and thanked the waiter silently for rescuing her from TOP.

"Dara I'm serious I really really like you...allow me to prove it."

"Ah but the matriarch is asking for you so go..."

"No let's meet at the gazebo I will not take long, okey?"

"Okey."

Before she left the garden she took a bottle of wine and two wine goblets...She just wants to find out more about her current feelings for TOP.  She is excited but not that excited and she wants to know why. She is also finding ways to find out more about Jiyong whom she has not seen since she arrived. What is he wearing? Did his date arrive? Does he have a date?

Meanwhile inside the study room...

"What is so wrong with dancing with Dara grandma? Why is it so important that you had to all come here and meet me?"

"Don't you realize she is the daughter of our driver..."

"So what since when have we ever been this discriminative?"

"It is not discrimination, we know how you operate and we want to know what do plan to do with her?" the matriarch asked.

"What is it to all of you, I like her I want to get to know her more is it really that bad?"

"No you will not treat her like all your other conquest she is like a daughter of this family!!!' the matriarch pounded her staff on the floor because of anger and exasperation.

'What makes you think I will hurt her besides she might like it."TOP said smirking.

Jiyong who was just listening to the conversation suddenly stepped forward with fists tightly clasped. He wanted to hit TOP on the face and his mother stopped him.

"You will not speak of  her that way - you understand!!!" matriarch was so mad she was pointing her staff towards TOP.

"Ahhh you are all paranoid and I refuse to listen to..." he was waving his hand so much that he hit the statue of his grandfather and it fell on his foot. He fell down in pain and started to cry.

"Stella call the ambulance he has to be seen by a doctor! Get the first aid kit hurry everyone!" the matriach gave her instructions in succession. Stella rushed to the aid of TOP while his father faced Jiyong...

"Go look for Dara she might be waiting for him somewhere in the garden take care of her..."

Jiyong rushed outside of the study and went into the gardens to look for Dara. He asked the waiters if they saw her and one of them pointed him to the direction of the gazebo. As he walked his way to that direction he is searching for ways how to open up a conversation. He is excited and nervous at the same time. She looked so beautiful tonight that he could not approach her afraid that he will stutter in front of her. He is a grown up man now yet since yesterday till now he feels like he is melting in front of Dara. He cannot seem to find the right word to say to her because he can hear his heart beating fast and loud and its all because of her...He realized that he is still madly in love with her...

He saw her sitting at the couch inside the gazebo holding a goblet of red wine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter