First kiss

Christmas One shot collection : first kiss

   “OMO!! It’s Jessica Jung here!!!” the girls and the boys come out from the class and see the newbie famous model Jung Jessica. From afar, there is a kingka that also eyeing her step, no other he is Lee Donghae. Her childhood bestfriend.

                “Is it really you, Sooyeon?” that question stuck in his mind everytime her see her and can’t get any step closer to her.

                Jessica Jung Sooyeon is a newbie in entertainment world. But everyone always mesmerized by her natural beauty since the first time she appears. She becomes the new prim done and many people wanna take her and their main model in their product advertisement.  Not only that, she also has talent on photographic. So, she knew the best what should she do when taking picture for a product. It also makes many professional photographers like to work with her.

                Sica also known as Korean’s Barbie girl. With the flawless white skin and a face feature like that who will doubt it right?

                ****               

Donghae POV

                One more day is Christmas party and I still have no partner. I sigh deeply. I keep watching her from afar and have no courage to talk to her. Have no courage to just say hi.

                Then I saw a kingka and to mention my bestfriend, Eunhyuk walks to her. I cant hear what they say but I understand that she must be reject him again to be his partner for the Christmas party. Wanna know why I know? well, just say that it is the 6th time he asked sica. Wanna know why I don’t have any courage to asked her? Well, because I am afraid she will reject me.

                Sica-a? why are you become so far now? How can I get any closer to you if you keep surrounding by all those hot mans? How can I get closer to you if I am just an ordinary student? Even you reject all the kingka who asked you to become their partner.

 

                Jessica POV

                “Sica-a! You will try act on a drama with Kim Jonghyun! You know him right? One of Shinee boys” my manager told me. Well I know why she becomes so much happy. She is addicted to Shinee and if I act with Jonghyun, then she will have a great change to get closer with him and Shinee boys. Tch. Such a fan….

                “Unni-a! Don’t tell me that you agree for me act on this drama because you will see Jonghyun often.”  

                “Kekeke,, you know me to well sica,,,”

                I rolled my eyes. I know it from the start. I grab the script and read it randomly. Well, the story is about a girl who wanna be a superstar but she has no talent and clumsy. And she meet a boy who help her and bla… bla… bla…

                “Hey don’t be mad! You know in this drama you will have change to kiss him three times!” my manager said excitedly.

                WHAT??? KISS?!! 3 TIMES?!!!!!

                ANDWE

                “Are you willing to do it?”

                “Mollayo unni. I just wanna prepare. Tonight my school held a Christmas party.”

                “Really? Who is your partner then?” she sound panic. Yes! She will think that I gonna be date with someone.

                “I don’t intend to accept anyone. I’ll just be with the girls”

                “Good. Have fun then” Well. I just become with the girl because I waited Hae oppa to asked me but until now. He didn’t even ask me. I wonder if he knows that I love him so much since a long time ago.

                ****

                3rd person POV

                Jessica still becomes the centre attention in the middle of the other girls that looks stunning tonight. But she is more stunning than the other.

 

                Donghae couldn’t help to keep staring at her. In his mind he keeps regretting why not asked sica as his partner. At least he tries.

                “I see you keep staring at her,” eunhyuk suddenly comes from his behind. “Well I’ve tried to asked her as my partner for the last time this afternoon but she keep reject me. Man, that Jonghyun will be so luck to get her kiss even just for a drama,”

                “What???”

                ****

                Jessica feels uncomfortable on the parties. She doesn’t like to be centre attention on a party. So, she decided to out from the building and walk to a park.

                Sica sit on sewing and tried to recall her memories when she stills a child with donghae. She is smilling when she got an image of the little sica and little Donghae running to a butterfly try to catch it.

                “What are you doing here?” Donghae sudden appearance makes sica shocked.

                “Nothing. I just feel uncomfortable on the party. They keep staring on me”

                “Blame you then. Why are you become so beautiful.”

                “Yeah, blame on me. Hahaha” she laugh. Donghae smiled as he sees sica laugh. It’s been a while since the last time he sees sica smile or laugh because of him.

                After the little joke, they are sitting on the sewing in the silent. Sica still recall her memories with Hae while Hae just trying to find a right word to tell Sica about his feeling.

                “Oppa””Sica” they said on the same time but Hae let sica continue her words.

                “Oppa, don’t this park make you remember something?”           

                “Hmm, that sandbox makes me remember how often I make a castle for you then we will be playing. You will be the princess.”

                He still not forget about it, Jessica tought, “Yes. And you will be my prince.”

                “And I still remember clearly how you cried everytime our parent pick us to go home and you keep holding this prince hands don’t wanna let it go,” Donghae and make her blush.

                A silent happen again after that. They were in a peace silent. Jessica then rested her head on Donghae and rub both of her hands, she felt cold. Knowing it, Donghae took off his coat and put it on sica.             

                “You will be get cold oppa.” Sica try to refuse

                “Blame on you once again why are you wearing this short clothes.”

                “You still so caring to me oppa. How I hope that you will be my partner tonight. But you didn’t even asked me.”               

                Hearing Sica word, Hae regrets become more. Now, he makes his heart courage to tell sica about his heart.

                “Sica, I… I..”

                “You what oppa?” Sica look at him

                “I love you,” he said and then kiss her. Jessica was so shocked but she enjoy the feeling his lips is on hers.

                “I love you too oppa,”

                “Well, are we official?”

                “Yes we are but we cant tell anyone yet. You know what I means right?”

                “I don’t care about it. I just wanna be with you.”

                “But oppa in my upcoming drama, I will be kissing Jonghyun. Is it okay?”

                Hae actually don’t okay with him but it’s for his girlfriend carrier. So he nodded.

                “How many times you will be kiss him?” Hae asked and sica lift her 3 finger.

                “Then we should kissing now more than 3 times,” Donghae said as he leaned his head to Sica.

                Well, this is the best Christmas gift for them this year, right? Marry Christmas everyone!! ^^