End

Never Mean To Be

"Let's end this up." She doesn't break them up, because they never build anything. She does end things up. Something they've started. Unwillingly. Unconsciously. Uncontrollably.

 

"You mad?" He asks in a low tone, nearly whisper. Tightening his arms around her.

 

"I'm hurt. So you are. We just hurting each other." She says, barely sounded. She traces his 'walking heart' tattoo with her finger, while he, drowns his head to the crook of her neck. Breathes her in. Pulls her even closer.

 

"You end this up because we're hurt, aren't we going to be hurt more after this ending?"

 

She turns around, faces him. "We shouldn't have started it from the very beginning."

 

"Did you regret it?" He asks, searches her eyes.

 

"No." She looks up, "I just think, we've started the wrong game. We played the wrong roles." She tears up.

 

"I'm sorry." That's the only word he has on his mind. He was sorry for holding her hand, for making her smile, for making her love him. And he was sorry for loving her and hurting her. "I'm sorry." He can't say more. The words just stopping in his throat as he chokes up from tears.

 

She too, tears up and breaks down in his embrace, "Fool me to think that I had a chance. That we had a chance. How fool I am for you! I just can't let you go, Jiyong-ah."

 

"Then don't. Don't ever let me go, Jieun-ah. Let's just stay like this." He cares her cheek, wipes the tears.

 

She stops crying, "But we shouldn't. I'm his, and you're hers-"

 

He cuts her off, "She and I, we aren't an item, Ji. It's just-"

 

"Are we?" She tells him off. "Can we name us an item?"

 

" the hacker! I just can't handle people anymore." He says after releasing her from his embrace and laying on his back.

 

"You can, you will." She states while hugs him, places her head on his chest. He, feels something wet on his chest.

 

"Not without you. Please Jieun, I just need to hold your hands, even no one's knowing, even you're hugging him, just don't letting go." He turns to her, hugs her. His chest getting wetter.

 

"I love you." She says, whispers.

 

"Then stay with me."

 

"Jiyong, could you tell me a pretty lies?" She says. He pulls back, releases the hug to face her with questionable look. "Tell me that you love me. Even if it's fake, I don't ing care."

 

He caresses her cheeks, down to her neck. He looks her in the eyes, "I love you. I love you, Jieun-ah. And it's not ing lies. You know it's not." He leans on, closes the little gap between them.

 

He came over immediately after the news broke. He was hacked. Rumors arose between he and that japanese. Another japanese. They're friend. His friendzone world. She knew him as single. He is. She knew his friendzone world. He told her. She's just shocked. That they look good. Even better than them. It made she thinks to let go. To end things they've started. The wrong thing.


 

 

A/N : Hi, this is me. I'm a little hurt about the news-you know-. It's not like I hate nana or somebody else whom GD rumored with. I'm just, shocked, like, just few days ago fans compliment a fanmade video of IU and GD. But then, BAM!!! His private account goes public. Ahhh molla. Sorry guys if you dont like the story. Peace!