Final

Into you

“You sure you’re fine going to the after party alone?”

“Yes. Oppa. I will be meeting you there aren’t I.”

“Okay. I’m sorry babe but I need to be there early to take care of my hoobaes.”

“No its okay I understand. I’m getting ready now. See you later.”

Yongshin ended the call and place her phone on her lap. She stared at her reflection on the mirror blankly watching her stylist dolling her up for the after party. Her make up look natural because Korean people prefer more to the natural look than a heavy make up. She sigh when her mind started to think about her relationship with Jonggi, dating a successful actor can be quite depressing sometimes. They would always busy with their schedule and taking care of their hoobaes.

“You’re done.”

Her stylist started to repack her tools and took a glance over Yongshin. Being her longest stylist making the bond between them to be more like sibling because they would always be together everyday.

“Hey. What’s with the frown.”

Shinjae asked.

“Jonggi broke his promise again.”

Yongshin fidgeting with her nail upon the mention of her boyfriend.

“He supposed to pick me up for the after party tonight and promised that he will tell the world about our relationship.”

Shinjae gasped.

“Really? You two only dated for 3 month Yongsin-ah. Why so sudden?”

Yongshin lifted her head to meet Shinjae’s gaze and just raised her shoulder. As telling her that she had no idea either.

“Are you scare?”

Shinjae asked continuing organize her tools into the luggage.

“Should I?”

She questioned back. Which make Shinjae halted. Shinjae was about to answer her question when they saw Youngshin’s manager jogged to their spot from downstairs.

“Your driver who is also your bodyguard is here. Because you told me that you will be going with Jonggi last week so I promised my parents I’ll be staying at their house tonight. So I got you a new one since your usual bodyguard also already have some other plan.”

Yongshin nodded. She couldn’t blame anyone for their absence because it was last minute change of plan from Jonggi. She grabbed her purse and took a glance at her reflection before walking down the stairs cautiously because her heels were too high for her liking. Luckily she was wearing her short black dress that ends a few inch above her knee so it would be easier for her to move. She looked simple because its just an after party. She will be meeting her fellow actor and actress friend. Which she had no one to impress. She reached downstairs still eyeing her own feet to make sure she wont look too awkward on that heels.

“Here is your guardian tonight. This is Do KyungSoo. He’s your driver’s nephew who is kind enough to replace her uncle tonight because of the last minute change.”

Yongshin can feel her eyes almost popped out from its socket when she heard her manager mentioned a name that is quite familiar to her. Which makes her heart skipped a beat. She raised her head to see the person that her manager had mentioned and when her eyes found his big eyes, a gasped escaped through .

“KyungSoo?”

Her face lighten up after seeing him. Meanwhile KyungSoo just stood there showing his heart shaped smile. The smile that Yonshin always adore. She can see his lips uttering the word ‘hi’ to her. It was inaudible but she noticed that. He was wearing a black suit that fits his figure perfectly and a shiny black shoes which matched his suit well. He wasn’t really bulky for a bodyguard but he’s perfect.

“You know him?”

Her manager ask out of curiosity.

“Yeah. He was my classmate during the last year of highschool.”

'and my first love.' She finished her word in her head. Yongshin turn her head to her manager with a smile and her manager smile back in relieve knowing that he can trust her new bodyguard.

...

“So you’ve living your dream now huh. I’m proud of you.”

Yongshin glanced at him and let out a smile. She missed his voice. His spine shivering deep voice.

“Thank you. How have you been?”

Kyungsoo peered through the rear view mirror momentarily. Smiling back to her and turn his attention back to the road.

“I’m a cook now. Junior to be exact. I just finished my study and got myself a job at the hotel in Seoul.”

He briefly explained.

“You’ve been living your dream too huh. Its been 5 years since we last met. Its really great to see you again Kyungsoo-ah.”

She smile wider and still looking at his back. Admiring him silently. Chanting the word ‘I miss you’ repeatedly in her mind.

“We’re here.”

...

Jonggi greeted her with a hug and a quick peck on her lips which makes Kyungsoo’s heart stopped for a moment. But he kept his composure straight not showing any hint of emotion on his face. He followed them to a table on the corner of the club and saw Jonggi left her alone. He was in total lost at first since he is not a bodyguard and had no idea what to do. He agreed helping his uncle when his uncle mentioned her name. Because that is the only way he can see her closely. He saw bunch of other bodyguard and walked toward them standing like a statue imitating their posture next to the wall watching her every movements.

Yongshin frowned to Jonggi behaviour. After he greeted her and lead her to that damn table he just left without any word having fun talking to other celebrities. Its not that Yongshin has no friend. Its just she was not in the mood to talk to anyone. She stares at Jonggi while he was talking to his friend lively and suddenly a woman stood dangerously close to Jonggi. At first they were just laughing but even by the simplest interaction sparks a fire inside her.

She didn’t realize how Kyungsoo eyes were boring through her head. Like he can sense a melancholy aura surrounding her. Then she saw Jonggi letting the girl caress his cheeks full with affection and the moment when she saw Jonggi starts to whispers something to the girl’s ears which make their cheeks brushed each other, Yongshin stood up and left her seat. She cant bear watching the scene any longer. With disappointment, she left the party followed by Kyungsoo. Who witnessed the same thing as Yongshin.

Kyungsoo grabbed Yongshin’s wrist who was stood still in front of the club main door and dragged her to the elevator. Yongshin obeyed and let her body dragged by Kyungsoo with her frown still on her face. There was silent between them in the elevator. Kuyungsoo was staring at Yongshin who is now hanging her head low and letting her long wavy brown hair hide her face. Kyungsoo took her hand and intertwined them which make Yongshin lifts her head and glancing on Kyungsoo who was giving her his small smile trying to tell her that she will be fine.

...

“Take me anywhere Kyungsoo. Somewhere far from this hectic city. Somewhere that no one will recognize me.”

Yongshin broke the silence that had emerged the car since they get out from the club. Yongshin didn’t want to think about Jonggi right at the moment. She should had known that Jonggi was never serious with her. But she failed to noticed that because she was intoxicated by his perfection. She was so stupid. She leaned her head on the window gazing the dark road.

“Don’t you need to change your outfit? Its cold outside.”

“We can stop by my house for a while. What about you?”

“I got my clothes at the back. Because I was planning to go somewhere tomorrow morning.”

...

Kyungsoo peered to the passenger’s seat watching her sleeping from time to time. They went back on the road after Yongshin packed her stuff. She was in hurry and didn’t change her dress. Driving carefully to avoid any holes or stone on the road not wanting to wake her up. He wanted to grab her hand all along but didn’t dare to because he afraid that she didn’t feel the same thing as he did for the past six years.

...

“Yongshin-ah. We’re here.”

Kyungsoo shakes her body softly making Yongshin opened her eyes. She looked around her there was a small motel in front of them. She can hear the sound of the wave brushing the shore. She looked back and saw a beautiful beach its almost dawn at the moment. She get out from the car stretching her body which makes Kyungsoo smile leaning on the car watching her.

“Where are we?”

“Busan. Your favourite beach. Remember?”

She smiled to his answer. How can she forget the place where they last spent time together before her debut. She turned to Kyungsoo and gaze to his eyes.

“I miss you.”

Kyungsoo rushed to her and embraced her tightly whispering the same word to her ear making the tiny hair on her neck raising abruply sending shiver to her spine. He pulled his head and leaned for a kiss. She kissed him back slowly raising her hand to find his neck while the other caressing his cheek. The kiss was slow and steady filled with passion. They pull out from the kiss and leaned their head on each other.

“I still love you. You know? From the very moment I laid my eye on you. From the moment you seated yourself right next to me.”

Yongshin smiled to his word and looked to his eyes.

“I didn’t know you felt the same thing as me.”

“Now you know.”

He kissed her again this time tasting her sweet lips that he’s been longing for too long. Way too long. The kiss went too deep making them pulled out and gasped for air. She took his hand and dragged him to the motel letting him unlock the door and went in. Yongshin kicked her heels off and jumped to Kyungsoo embrace wrapping his waist with her legs and deepened the kiss.

“I remembered that you said you have a plan this morning. Tell me.”

Kyungsoo smiled and pecked her lips hand hugging her waist so she wont fall.

“Kidnaping you.”

“Really?”

“Yes. And I did it. You make it easier for me.”

“Why would you want to kidnap me?”

“To confess to you. My feelings to you has been caged for way too long and when I got my opportunity last night I know its time to do it.”

He grinned. Yongshin cant helped herself and smile to his sweet words.

“And after that?”

She asked looking to his eyes. He looked to the ground and smile awkwardly.

“Didn’t think about that.”

She laughed to his answer and pecked her forehead making him turning his gaze to her.

“Now you got me. Do whatever you want with me.”

He put her down on the bed and took of his suit. She stared at his action admiring his handsomeness even the simplest act of him can turn her on right now. She is so into him. She can barely breathe.

“How about we start it with some champage?”

She tilted her head adorably making Kyungsoo smiled showing his heart shaped smile.

“Its still early. Where can you get one?”

“From the back of my car.”

He grinned and leaned to peck her lips before went to the door.

“This guy really plan things really well.”

She scoff and chuckled. Her smile never left her lips and Jonggi was away from her mind. The thought about being in her most favourite place with her longest crush making her happy. Being with the first person she ever loved. Its look like her biggest dream had come to live.

 

 

**This is my first attempt writing a one shot story. Its kinda long but pleas do tell me what you think about it. Thank you and enjoy. No hate. Just love. Xoxo.**